Balto4Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto4Me

Love Balto? Here is your site!

5 posters

The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^)

Balto
    Balto

The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^) - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^)

Post by Balto Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:11 am

Night looked at Tia."Well it's a little bit strange but he is a very cute dog and a great mate for my sister."She gived a smile.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^) - Page 17 Empty Re: The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^)

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:25 pm

Fire said I agree But we will need to make sure he is not using her to get fur for his master fire said gravley but all in all he seems like a nice dog. Fire nuzzeld night so is anyone hungry again?fire asked.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:32 pm

Tia faked out a smile. "Um.....no, thanks though. That deer was........pretty filling." she said, shrugging. "Thanks a lot again." she replied, thankfully. "Well I better be going...." Tia said, her voice fading. Her eyes were on Butch, feeling a little disappointed that she couldn't see him again once they were home. Tia looked back at the two wolves. "Can I ask advice from you two?" she asked, not waiting for their answer. "Let's say you had a loving, safe home where anyone would die for you. Then one day, you get lost & meet this loving wolf. The wolf would also die for you & would hate to leave you. Soon you find out that if you return home, you'd never see the wolf again.....ever. Would you go home or stay with that wolf?" she asked, trying not to be obvious.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:56 pm

Well I would choose Love over my home fire siad Nuzzuling night. I would try to stay with that wolf because it woud be a great opertunity. Home is great But you would not have that special wolf Or dog in this case fire said smiling.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:10 pm

Tia smiled slightly, beginning to frown though. What were you thinking, Tia? There are two kids probably crying to death over you, & you wanted to stay with Butch. You don't even know if he really likes you..........Butch might want to stay at his old place, wherever that is.......Oh well, maybe you should ask a pet......Fire & Night are geat & have great advice, but they wouldn't understand. They were made to leave their homes & go off with someone else. I'm not. Tia bowed gratefully. "Thanks, I appreciate it." she said softly, walking over to a shady tree. There wasn't really anyone she could talk to though. Tetsuya & Butch were street dogs, Mystic of course couldn't help, Princess, forget about it, and Dream, well......she wasn't as bad, but Tia hardly ever talked to her. She felt a little awkward........Tia turned her head to the voice. "No, I don't think my cabin is around here" She looked at Leo & shrugged slightly, getting to her feet. She never really talked to him either, but she assumed it was worth a try. "Um, hey Leo? Can I talk to you for a sec?"
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:25 pm

Fire Listend to see what tia would say to Leo. Maybe she will find out more about him. He wanted the best for mystic and was not sure about Leo quite yet
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:24 pm

Not hearing a response from him, Tia sat beside him & spoke anyways. "Sorry for interrupting your little discussion with Mystic, but I just want to ask you a few questions. Nothing personal or anything, I'm just curious. Besides, maybe your answers could help me in a way." she explained, realizing it seemed dificult to tear Mystic away from him for a while.
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:29 pm

Leo perked up his ears. "Sure Tia." he smiled at Fire and Night,"Ecscuse me guys..." he said respectfully, dipping his head and blushing when he made eye contact with Mystic. He stood and followed Tia, well over 10 feet away from the wolves and other dogs. "What is it Tia?" he asked unassimingly, sitting down to scratch his neck.

Butch pinned back his floppy ears. What??? he thought. Wh-what could Tia possibly want with that wuss Leo? he asked, letting his jealousu take over. He followed them with his eyes, growling lowly, and almost stood to follow them when he came out of earshot, but thankfully he managed to get some sense and stop himself.

Dream trotted over to Princess, who seemed to have eyes for...Leo? Dream cautiously aproached her and sat down, fluffing up her fur. "...Is...is something wrong Princess?" she asked, raising one of her brows.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:35 pm

Princess glanced at Dream. "Well......usually I'd never tell anyone my secrets, but I can't help it. I guess I better tell someone." she sat up & looked at Dream, wanting someone to understand her for once. "Dream, there are lots & lots of cute male dogs.........but...none of them really like me. None of them understand......none of them know me. But-" Princess paused and glanced at Leo. "Leo's different." she replied, sighing. Little hairs began rising behind her neck, seeing him talking alone with Tia.

Tia smiled. "I was just wondering......what is your family like? I mean, your owners?" she asked, cocking her head. This is good......I get more info about him & he can help me in my situation....
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:44 pm

Fire smiled and called mystic over. How is it going with you and Leo He asked her? I hope well. When I met night we knew we were made for eachother fire said nuzzeling night
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:06 pm

Dream started. Uh oh.....this can't possibly end well... Dream thought. "So..y-you like Leo then?" She lifted her nose, seeing Tia alone with him. "Well that makes two of you then. Mystic has the upper hand...being you know, more his 'size'." she said, trying not to hurt Princess's ego. "But he totally adores you, I mean look at him! He obviously knows his way around the dog arena." Dream smirked. "You have to fight for him, like I had to with Tet-" she stopped herself and looked proudly away. "...well you know..." she said defensivly and coyly. "Mystic is a hard girl to get rid of." she finished, thumping her tail on the ground.

Leo smiled. "Well, its mainly just my master and his little girl Mara." he smiled to himself. "I'd give up the world for them....ever since the girl's mother deserted them its been...dificult." Leo pinned back his ears. "They need me more than ever, especially since the only way they survive is if my master hunts, and without me thats impossible." he said softly, sighing at the end.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:09 pm

Fire overheard Uhoh this can not be good. He walked over to Leo not to interupt or anything but does that mean you would not really stay with mystic or another dog? She really likes you but I am not sure how you feel about her
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:38 pm

Tia looked at Fire then Leo. "Yeah, Mystic does like you...........but, that little girl, Mara?" she asked, waiting to hear the answer once & for all.

Princess looked over to Leo. "Hmph....size doesn't matter if it's true love...." she decided, fixing her fur.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:50 pm

Fire was worried If he left mystic that would be the end of Mystics realationship days and Fire did not want that. Its up to you but I just want to know how you are going to break it to my sister inlaw when you leave fire said Narrowing his eyes on the dog
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:07 pm

Leo pinned back his ears. "I...I never said I was going to leave Mytic..." Leo said quietly, "Its just....my girl Mara..." he said, thinking of his young master and the days they spent together when Leo was just a pup. "I love both of my masters. But....I like Mystic too. I-I couldn't possibly choose..." he hung his head, avoiding both Fire's and tia's gazes. fire would never understand, but Tia...Tia might.

Dream nodded. "That's true...." she said, noticing Fire had intervened with Tia and Leo's little chat. She shook her head, "But you have to make it happen." she said determindedly, fixing her eyes on Princess.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:13 pm

Tetsuya heard Fire and walked between the wolf and Leo.-"Now, I suggest you stop talking about that, Fire...he might get angry and call his human to kill us all, don't you...Leo?...Because that's what you do, don't you Leo?...You help that monster kill innocent animals, don't you Leo!?!?...You are not better than any rat I've seen...you are an assasin, that's what you are!!"
    Tetsuya jumped on Leo and pinned him to the ground.-"I could kill you right now,and believe me...I wouldn't even feel guilty for killing someone like you or your human, but you know what?...I'm better than that...and I'm better than you or any human that kills poor, innocent animals, and you know what?...you would be such a waste of my time...so I will let you live...but you and your monster with guns better stay out of my way...if you don't want any troubles..."
    Tetsuya slowly walked away and lay down pretty far from them, he already hated humans, but the idea of a dog helping them to kill made him furious.
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:32 pm

Leo stood up and shook himself emotionlessly. However, the furs on his neck stood up tall and his legs tensed up considerably. "You..." he said quietly, his eyes looking at the ground, "hipocryte." he finished, looking up at Tetsuya with hate and also a bit of fear in hiis eyes. "Thats what you are!" he said, now growling very lowly. "Do you have any idea what is in the food you eat? The chicken, the steak, the dog food, the garbage you find on the streets??!! My family are not monsters, and they are loving and caring! Just because people hate you doesn't mean they are evil...maybe the problem is you Tetsyua." he said with rage and venom, his joints shaking with anger. "You're a jerk, and its no wonder humans hate you." he finished, his eyes mere slits.

Dream stood shocked. On one hand, she loved the human's world. She enjoyed being pampered and having their absolute attention and praise. Her ears pinned back as she realized something, that Tetsuya would never know their uncinditional love, that he could never live in her world....Dream's eyes welled with tears.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:03 am

Tetsuya looked at Leo with rage.-"What did you just said?...You don't know a thing about life in the streets, I've trusted in humans lots of times...but they always betray me,in one way or another..."
    Tetsuya slowly walked to Leo again, ready to start fighting, but then he saw Dream, he calmed down and sighed, then he looked at Leo.-"Tell you what...prove me wrong...and I'll apologize to you, and I swear...I'll stop looking at humans like monsters, but until you do...you better watch out..."
    He walked away, he looked away when he passed by Dream, ashamed of himself.
    He was ready to make any sacrifice needed to be with Dream, but he was scared of humans, and he was hoping that Leo really proved he was wrong, and that he could trust humans again.
    He kept walking until he was completely alone, then he lay down as tears started falling from his eyes
    "Please prove me wrong Leo...please prove me wrong..."- Tetsuya sighed and closed his eyes.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:06 am

Fire Yelled stop! Look Im sorry I don't want a huge argument in the group I just can not see How you can stay with mystic and Also live with humans Fire said. I am sorry I brought it up I just do not want to see my Sister inlaw hurt again you do seem nice and Fighting is not getting us anywhere So I say we drop it and forget about this Fire then walked to night and Hung his head he was not a good leader he caused an argument and It was Terriable he felt like a traitor. Sorry My dear and sorry mystic I hope you can forgive me
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:17 am

"Everything is okay Fire"Night said while nuzzled him."You're a great leader, but now we should start moving, the sun is falling down.We already missed some hours."

Mystic walked next to Leo and nuzzled him."Hey Leo, everything is alright?Don't listen to Tetsuya, he lived in streets and he is strange in here now."Mystic sighed."Can you forgive him?."She asked.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:13 am

Tia looked from Tetsuya to Leo. She lowered her head slightly also, feeling a bit guilty for this. She still was curious about what Leo would do though. Tia had her own deciscion to make also. This is a little hard.........I really disagree with Tetsuya though......just because a couple of humans hate him doesn't mean all are bad.....my two kids at home, Brian & Chelsie.....they're nothing compared to what Tetsuya said.....he just doesn't understand.....he needs to though. Tia decided to forget the whole thing & just spend time alone thinking over her own problems again.

Princess looked up at Dream. She was about to say something rude about Tetsuya, but immediately kept quiet, remembering Dream had feelings for him. She just sighed & lay down in a curled ball.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:05 pm

Fire said Thanks dear that Helps but I made a wrong choice about asking Leo right then. No Leader should interogate his pack fire said that was wrong But I will try not to do that anymore I just want mystic to be happy. I can't bear to see her like she was when the whole other dog thing happend It was hard for her and me. Alright Lets move out fire and the group began to wlak trying to ind a place to stay
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:37 pm

Leo smiled at Mystic. "Of course I forgive Fire!" he said, wagging his tail. "Im' sure he didn't mean anything by it...." He dipped his head low as his smile fadded, thinking over what Tetsuya had said about humans...and what he has personally said about Leo's own humans. He closed his eyes to try to keep from getting angrier, his temple throbbing. He sighed and opened his eyes smiling at Mystic, the wolf. "W should go..." he said, giving a small smile.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:46 pm

Alright Lets go Fire said he laead them a for a few miles but the temoerature dropped it was freezing. Night Are you getting cold Im freezing fire said I know we are trying to get you back everyone but its very cold should we stop and continue early tommorrow My paws are numb fire said
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:59 pm

"Im right Fire"Night said while nuzzleing him, but I think the dogs not so really."Night looked back"HEy guys, do we need a rest?"She asked.

"I think we should"Mystic said."Its very coold at the moment, we should find a cave ans sleep a litle."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:18 pm