Balto4Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto4Me

Love Balto? Here is your site!

5 posters

The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^)

Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^) - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^)

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:17 pm

Thats fine Fire said Im feeling really cold. Im glad your alright my love I do not want you cold So fire looked around and found a big cave that was empty and so he checked it out and said this is good so He night mystic and Leo walked in first followed by the dogs
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^) - Page 18 Empty Re: The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^)

Post by Midnight_12 Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:43 pm

Princess was some ways behind, her body shaking furiously. Each step seemed to stab her paws. Her nose felt like needles were poking into them all the time. She paused for a while, trying to stay small & curled.

Tia paused & looked back at the rat. She frowned a little. She had actually been enjoying Princess' silence for the while. Tia's frown turned into a sympethetic smile. She walked over to Princess & gently put her head under Princess' stomach. Princess slid down her neck onto her back. Tia stared at her for a while & smiled again. Tia continued, amazed again at herself.
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:58 pm

Nihgt looked back htan she looked at Fire."Everything is okay the dogs are in the cave, and mystic two with Leo."She smiled."Im so happy she find the true love."

Mystic walked in the cave next to Leo and layed down next to him.She put her head on Leos back."Sweet dreams Leo."She smiled.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:30 pm

Princess finally warmed up a bit & she lay, her eyes closed. She shifted in her position for a while, then slowly opened her eyes. WHAT? Princess was wide awake now. She didn't notice until now that Mystic was sleeping near Leo!!!! Princess wasn't a cold anymore, she was filled with hot anger. She was about to get up, but then came to her senses. What am I going to do? Shout "Hey that's my Leo!"? That'd only cause trouble....Princess gasped suddenly to herself. Since when did she care about causing trouble & others feelings? Slowly, Princess lay her head back down again, her eyes still on the wolf & dog though.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:48 pm

Fire let night lay on his back and He began to feel very warmHe knew night was feeling warm too.Thanks my love fire whispered to her Goodnight. It was so cold outside and Without night firewould begin to freeze. Fire was happy but still ashamed that he caused a fight it was bad and He knew it,
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:43 am

Leo smiled. "Good night Mystic..." he whispered before yawning widely and tucking his nose underneath his tail to keep warm. He opened one eye and noticed Princess shivering. She was still a sort of idol to Leo, but she had seemed to become more normal. He pinned back his ears as he saw her shiver, but didn't have the gutts to invite her overto keep warm. He layed his head on his paws, looked at Mystic sleeping soundly and sighed, smiling dreamily and a bit sadly.

Butch shivered and walked over to Tia and the Rat. "T-Tia?" he asked through his chattering teeth. This was definatly the coldest night yet...if this kept up they would never make it back to Nome. "Mind if I sleep near you tonight?" he asked, sitting down close to her, instantly warmer.

Dream walked inside the damp cave and shook her head. I don't know how much of this I can take... she thought, her paws cold and numb. She padded slowly over to Tetsuya, fluffing up her fur and curling up against his stomach.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:29 am

Fire was very comfortable and was sleeping soundly Night was on his back and she was warm too. Fire was very happy they stopped and He was happy that his family was getting along well. Mystic had a mate at last And fire and night were Growing more in love each day All was well
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:02 am

Tetsuya felt Dream curling against him, he opened his mouth to say something, but he was still too ashamed to talk to her, so he just sighed and looked at the rest of the dogs. He thought about going to try to talk to Leo, but he seemed to be too close to humans, and Tetsuya hadn't only told bad things about humans, but he also talked about Leo's owner.He closed his eyes and tried to imagine how his life would be if he lived like Dream or Princess, with humans spoiling him and giving him full attention, he sighed and tried to sleep.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:38 am

Fire was Dreaming of his future of him and Night Having cubs and Having mystic by there side it would be great he hoped He was very much asleep and nothing could wakeim except night if she needed him.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:44 am

Princess glared at Butch, "N-"

"Sure," Tia whispered, scooting over a little. She smiled at Butch, her eyes glowing in the darkness.

Princess breathed out hard, putting her head on the opposite side of where Butch & Tia were. At least it's warmer.....
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:26 am

Night was sleeping having dream with Fire.She knowed she found a great mate and a great love.She felt warm next to Fire.

Mystic was also happy because she find her love.She find Leo.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:49 pm

Fire could Tell it was morning t was ice cold in the cave and it had snowed alot overnight. It was cold and He was not sure he wanted to leave just yet it was a great moment there and Everyone was still sleeping so he dare not move
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:54 pm

Night was sleeping on Fire.She heard when Fire waked up.She wasn't sleepe.She stood up and walked in the entrace of the cave.She sat down and watched the rising sun.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:32 pm

Fire walked up and Nuzzeld her Good morning Night He said smiling at her. How are you he asked making sure she was not cold or hungry. I had a great sleep I hope you did too he said.
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:02 pm

Night nuzzled Fire back"Thanks dear, Im slept wonderfull"She smiled."The sun is so beautifull!Don't you think Fire?"She asked.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:18 pm

Yes I do Fire said. Almost as beautiful as you he said leaning on her. So how do you think mystic and Leo are doing? he asked Night.
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:19 pm

"He he, thanks Fire, you're cute"She nuzzled him."Well I think they're great mates."She smiled.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:23 pm

Yes I do too. As long as Leo stays with mystic they will be grate together. your welcome night Also You radient and THe most beautiful wolf around Fire said smiling
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:27 pm

"Awww Fire.."She jumped on Fire."Pined'ya"She was laughing thans she licked him."Lets go see what can we eat in here."She said
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:37 pm

Ok fire said licking her Back he walked close to her making sure nothing was going to hurt her on the floor. Do you see anything in here? I wil go hunt for you My Love if you need to eat? I am hungry myself he said nuzzingling her
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:40 pm

"Hey Fire, dont go so far"She smiled."Im also a wolf I can hunt two."She looked around."I think..I..can..smell deers.C'mon lets gets some breakfast."She said
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:47 pm

Alrright Fire said. Sorry If I went to far I just don't want you to have to if you don't want to Im ready to hunt though. Fire followed night to where she found the deer. Fire then saw the one he wanted to get he ran and Attacked it and with in a few seconds had killed it.
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:04 pm

"Its alright Fire, its nothing to be sorry."Night smiled."Lets go take this deer in the cave."Night jumped next to Fire and helped him pul the deer.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:16 pm

Fire and Night dragged it back and set it near the entrance. There now if anyone wants to eat they can he said. thanks for the Help my love fire said Nuzzeling her. Its not so cold anyore fire said happily hoping that mystic and Leo and the dogs woke up soon.
    Night Can I ask you something alone Its somthing good and Im not sure how you feel about it.
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:29 pm

"Fire it Fire"Night laughted"What ever it is Im in it."Night nuzzled FIre.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:27 am