Balto4Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto4Me

Love Balto? Here is your site!

5 posters

The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^)

Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^) - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^)

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:51 pm

Fire walked over to her Who are you he asked my name is fire And this is night, we will not hurt you fire said looking at this new comer
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^) - Page 10 Empty Re: The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^)

Post by Midnight_12 Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:59 pm

OCC: Okies........lol......(I like to add "ies" to words) Wink You don't really need a bio, just make sure to describe him/her in your first post.
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:38 pm

occ.It's too late now Smile .

Night opened her eyes."No it can not be."She staggerd back."My god, oh my god it's you!."Night hugged Mystic and tears came in to her eyes."I can't belive it's you my sister."

Mystic was shocked but a sec later she cryed two.She find her sister."Night my sister I..I can't say..Im so happy ,finally I found you."Mystic stod up with Night."And who is this beautifull wolf next to you Night."Mystic smiled.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:26 pm

Fire blushed my name is fire. I have fallen in love with night and she has become my mate fire said nuzzeling night. How long has it been since you to last saw eachother fire asked?
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:42 pm

OCC: It's too late for what :?: Neutral (Sorry, I'm slow)

Tia perked up her ears, a smile on her face as the two were reunited. She enjoyed happy families, which made her even more eager to go back to hers.

Another one! Princess thought with a crooked look. "Well....." she mumbled to herself.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:54 pm

night and I were just taking princess home when we found you fire said smiling
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:54 am

ooc:I've already posted a bio. Smile

"As Fire said he is my mate."Night was happy.She found find a family member, she found her sister.She hugged her again."I've missed you my sister."

"I missed you two."Mystic said while looking at thed dogs.Than she looked at Nightrun."Who are they?"She asked.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:26 pm

these are friends we met them and they were traveling to nome we teamed up fire said. Theyare abit jumpy around wolves But they are getting used to us. Fire nuzzeld night and said should we introduce them t your sister fire asked?
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:38 am

Tetsuya smiled when he saw Mystic.-"Hey! another wild animal...lions,humans, wolves...this is so cool!! it's like a freak show and we're on the first row!!!" Said smiling at Dream.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:51 am

Fire felt a bit strange but thought nothing of it. Well dear what should we do fire asked night. Would you Like to spend time with your sister and continue or shoud we help the dogs fire said quietly.
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:55 am

"Well Fire,I think we should help to the dogs, they need a home."She looked at the dogs.They're hungry, thirsty and they didn't got any cover of the rain."We should go in my cave to sleep a bit."Night said while started to walk.

Mystic fallowed Nightrun while she asked."Um Fire,I have a question.How did you meet Night."She smiled a bit.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:52 am

Princess stood still for a moment, thinking over the idea of sleeping in a wild animal's cave. She stuck her tongue out disgusted, but followed anyways. Princess stayed a little ways behind, trying to dry off her wet fur.

Tia smiled, limping beside Butch. Her paw would probably heal quicker in rest in the cave. She limped slowly, glancing at Princess. She didn't exactly feel that loving feeling for her anymore.
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:43 am

"C'mon guys we almost there!"Night said and a few minutes later she saw the cave entrace."Well letch check it."

Mystic was walkaing after Night."So you lived more than a year in this cave sister?"
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:10 pm

Fire followed well it seems pretty dafe dear should we stay he asked night? Will this be good for you guys fire said looking at the dogs. Oh and to answer your question mystic I met my Love night while walking and I saw her and walked over. Then we had an aventure and I knew she was the one I loved. the fire nuzzeld night.
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:39 pm

Night nuzzled back Fire."Yes as Fire said."They're at the cave entrace."C"mon I'll show the way."Night walked through the entrace.The road was cramped.

"OK I get it."She said while smiling at Night."When'll be there?"She asked.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:55 pm

Fire was happy That night was there To help with his new friends Thenhe talked to the dogs we will be safe here do not worry.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:01 am

Princess quickly ran to the front of the wolves, her little legs taking her as quickly as they could. "Excuse me.........EXCUSE ME!" she exclaimed, glaring at the wolves. "Do you know who I am? I don't think you do; I'm a prize winning pomeranian, and I don't think I should be treated this way!" Princess complained, her tail high.

Tia rolled her eyes. "Here we go again........" Tia limped over to Princess, looking down at her. "Princess, where do you want to sleep then?" she asked annoyed.

"Anywhere clean, bugless, warm, cozy, without any....." Princess continued her list of things, looking down at her nails to count them.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:28 pm

fire laughed well you are not going to find those things at there so I suggest you be greatful princess. thn he cintinued walking leading the way.

Night laughed shes funny she whispered to fire. If I was a dog I think this would be a cool new experience.

Mystic asked How much farther it can not be that big. She saw the end finnaly she whisperd it had been awhile since she had slpet in a large cave
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:26 pm

Dream lifted her uper lip in disgust. "I wouldn't mind a cleaner place to sleep either..." she said warrily, quickly backing up at the sight of a hairy spider. She spastically flicked her paw around when it crawled too close to her. "Um, NOW please??" she whined, still trying to avoid the pest.

Butch snorted. "Look, unless you want to sleep out in the mud then I suggest we bunk in here. It's about as clean as we can get..." He padded into it, his claws tapping on the stone floor and creating an echo.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:41 pm

fire new it would be hard for the dogs but This is what they had. Well we are here I suggest we all get some sleep fire said then he nuzzeld night and lay down with her.

I agree night said then she lay with fire and Then fell into a great sleep That lasted hours.

Mystic slept close but alone since she did not want to disturb her sister or the dogs even though she felt they were annoying at times.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:42 pm

Tetsuya hit the spider with his tail, the spider flew away and Tetsuya smiled at Dream, then he turned to Butch.-"Personally...I don't mind where we sleep...as long as we can rest a little, If the humans or the lion find us, we have to be rested or we won't be able to escape, let's remember humans are dumb, but their weapons can do a lot of damage, and the lion, well...He is a mountain lion, no way we can fight him in our actual condition..."
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:27 pm

Tia smiled and nodded at Tetsuya, laying down beside the rest. She stretched her front leg out, resting her injured paw.

Princess stood for a moment, watching the dogs. It'd be much cleaner without those wolves around......she thought selfishly, trying to isolate herself from the rest. Princess walked around a few times, searching for a spot that wasn't too close, but not too far. She walked in a corner of the cave near the entrance, about six feet away from the rest. She suddenly jumped as a squirrel dashed in front of her. With a loud yelp, she ran beside Tetsuya, lying down beside him.

Tia laughed, shifting her body in a more comfortable position.

Princess glared at her, looking up at Tetsuya. "You're.........you're fur is......soft......like my bed I used to sleep in." she tried to explain, her black beady eyes looking up at him.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:55 pm

Fire and night slept comfortably. Mystic was asleep too. fire noticed the noise from the dogs were being restless so he got closer to night and slept better
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:11 am

Dream looked alarmed at Princess cozing up to Tetsuya. SHe shook her head to clear it from her mind before lying down with her back against the cave wall. She rested her head on her paws, facing the opposite direction of Princess and Tetsuya, looking a bit irritated and definatly detached.

Butch nodded and walked over to Tia, settling down about a foot from her. He smiled at her, then turned to the others, "Our town is still a few hundred miles away...we need to move quickly over the next week if we want to get back in one peace..."
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:18 pm

Fire slept well and as he did morning came up He stretched then Nuzzled night and whispered good morning. Then he walked to to the cave entrance to see what the new day would bring.

Good morning my love night said walking over to fire and sitting by his side and leaning on him. How did you sleep? I slept great. I just wondered how the dogs did?

mystic Was still asleep but began to stir as the ddogs began to make noise

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:04 pm