Balto4Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto4Me

Love Balto? Here is your site!

5 posters

The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^)

Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^) - Page 20 Empty Re: The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^)

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:25 pm

Yes That is fine When they got back to the cave Fire Lay down With night. He wraped himself around Her and Lay his head on her back and Began to fall asleep He was very comortable with night.
    Balto
    Balto

The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^) - Page 20 Empty Re: The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^)

Post by Balto Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:54 pm

NIght was had dreams.Dreams with pups and Fire.She was very happy.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:58 pm

Fire had similar dreams They were great Fire was so happy night was his mate. When he woke up everyone was awake and ready to go. Fire saw night was sleeping and did not want to wake her but they had to go. Night he whispered can you get up? I think we should move now fire said Im sorry to disturb you I just think that everyone is getting restless
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:11 pm

Night opened her eyes and looked around than she stod up."You're right we should move."She walked out from the cave in the fresh snow.It was a little cold.

Mystic walked close to Leo.She loved him very much.She looked at her sister.Can I as happy as my sis she asked.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:17 pm

Fire walked close to night trying to keep the warmth in between them It was quite cold. Alright everyonewe are going to try toput some distance in he called to the dogs. Are you freezing night he said Im trying to keep us warm but its hard wit this weather fire said Shaking a little from the cold but aso because he wanted to help the dogs get home so He and Night could live there lives with pups
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:35 pm

"Im alright Fire, thanks."It was very cold."We should take a rest, the dogs can't take much more."She said while looking in Fire eyes.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:57 pm

Alright Fire said He recognized the area They were close to a cave he stayed in Before he Met everyone. Fire led the group of dogs To the cave and went in to make sure it was safe and Then led them inside. He kept night close and found a spot for them to share Fire Lay down with night and Gave her a tight hug so they were warm and Then he groomed her so She would feel relaxed And Comfortable. I love You night Fire said Feeling nice. He looked around at everyone making sure they were ok
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:01 pm

"I love you two Fire"She said.She doesn't want to sleep now.She just rested a little."Umm Fire,I..I have a question fore you"She said.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:04 pm

Fire said Yes my Love I am here. You can ask me anything And i will Makeit happen he said So what can I do for you? he asked her waiting to here what she said.
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:10 pm

"I know you'll alway here for me, but the question."She looked at Fires eyes."What would be our first pup name?"She asked smileing.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:16 pm

Oh Well lets See How would you feel about Nava? My grandmother told me about a wolf Aniu who new a wlf named Nava She was his sister and Nava or Aniu would be good. Atleast if you like those Names fire said lovingly to night He was Grooming her and Licking her under the neck
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:23 pm

"As you wish Fire"She said and started to laugh."Fire..Fire..stop.haha...that tickels.."Night can't stop laught"So you want to fight"She said than she jumped out under Fire and sit on him."Now its my turn"She said and started to lick Fires neck.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:25 pm

Fire Laughed to But He enjoyed It Very much He considerd this very afectionent and was happy To except nights Licks. Glad you like the name Night fire said Smiling
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:35 pm

"Hehe, okay I stop it."She said and layed back next to Fire."I love you"She nuzzled him.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:02 pm

Love you For always night Fire said Then he hugged Her and Fell asleep in her paws while he rested his had on his Back. He saw mystic and Leo together which made him Smile and Then He dozed of With thelove of his life
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:05 pm

This time Nightrun didnt felt dreams.When she woke up she saw the entrce of the cave.She tried to stand up but she can't."Fire"She said smileing."Fire wake up we should move."She said.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:11 pm

Fire Stired and Then Opened His Eyes to a beautiful wolf. Morning he said To Night I agree We should Are the dogs awake he asked Still a tad sleepy? I slept wonderfuly how about you he asked her?
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:15 pm

Night licked Fires nose"As you sweetheart"She said"But we should move now."She stod up and started to move with the others.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:21 pm

Fire stood up strtched and Then Folowed the Dogs and nightout of the cave and Continued in the direction of nome. He was almost there and Happy He Wanted to be with night alone for a while but he had to lead the dogs to there home first. Glad you slept well Fire said smiling at night
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:26 pm

"Thanks Fire"She said."We almost there now."She blushed."You know I want to be alone with you a little."
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:28 pm

Fire smiled as Do I He said how could I not be You are the most beautiful she wolf around he said. We are almost there now dogs He called are you ready to be home he asked the group? Im sure YOu do he said to hislef
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:39 pm

"I think they're"Night said with smileing."Good bye dogs and don't forget us.Im sure we'll meet soon she said."And started to walk in the forest with Fire.

"Night wait"Mystic yelled."Can I go with you"She asked.

"But what about Leo"Night asked.

ooc:I don't know what I do I dont want to Leo but we have to wait while silver post
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:58 pm

OOC:I agree with you there Balto.

Fire was Happy they were finnaly Home Now Him and night could start there Life Together And Not have to worry about having to take dogs home
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:03 pm

Night nuzzled Fire."I know a perfect place to our pack and love."Night said and nuzzled him again"Just follow me."She said.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:05 pm

Fire followed His Mate to where she knew of a place.

OOC:Hey Balto Should we start a new Rp to continue Fire and Nights Story?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:18 pm