Balto4Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto4Me

Love Balto? Here is your site!

5 posters

The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^)

Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^) - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^)

Post by Midnight_12 Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:01 pm

Meanwhile, Tia slowly began to awake. She yawned & blinked a couple of times, getting the sleep out of her eyes. She looked at everyone, seeing sleeping dogs everywhere. Tia smiled, seeing Butch close. Slowly, Tia stood up, making usre not to arouse anyone. She walked near the entrance, but stopped, hearing Fire. "Can I ask you something alone" Tia smiled, and slowly backed away, sitting in a corner.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^) - Page 19 Empty Re: The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^)

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:28 pm

Fire said Night my Love how would you feel about having cubs? Fire smiled and blushed I love you so much and We would have a pack with Cubs who would b just like us. I jut want you to be on board with this fire said making sure night was happy with what he said
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:40 pm

"Well Fire...."Night loked at Fire."I...I...I'll be happy to have cubs"Night said while she nuzzled Fire."It'll be the greates thing in my life of course after you."She licked Fire.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:49 pm

Oh Im so happy you agree fire said Jumping on night and Liking her chest and Neck. I know they will have great lives with us as parents. I Love you night he said laying his head on her chest
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:54 pm

"I love ya two Fire"Night huged Fire."I know we will the greates parents."She said than she licked and nuzzled him."Noe lets go bring the meet in the cave."
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:18 pm

Leo woke up on his back, his head close to Mystic's. [i[Ugg...where am I.....[/i]he thought groggily, looking about the cave sleepily.Suddenly he remembered where he was and who he was with. He smiled and propped himself up, nudging Mystic. "Hey..." he whispered eagery, "You awake?"

Butch was still sleeping, thought he could sense that some warmth had left him. He stretched absentmindedly, unknowingly pushing Princess into the cave wall. He yawned and rolled over on his side.
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:23 pm

Mystic opened her eyes.She sat up."Of course"She said and stod up and yawned."Lets go check the other"She said and started to walk slowly.
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:28 pm

Leo smiled and stood, following Mystic. "Did you sleep well?" he asked, pawing the ground. "It was pretty cold last night, huh?" He smiled and looked at Mystic, pinning back his ears. Wow...she's stunning..... he thought.
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:35 pm

"Thanks Leo Im slept well"She looked back and saw Leos watching her.She gived a smile."Hey Leo what so interesting?"She asked but she already knowed the answear.She laughted quetly.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:39 am

Fire Helped night bring the food in to the cave and Then sat down and picked a piece to share. my paws feel so much better fire said. He watced night He loved her somuch and with her as the mother of their pups it would be fantastic. Thanks again night this is a good catch he said smiling. Foods Up to those who want some fire called
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:16 am

"Thanks for hte help Fire."Night said and nuzzled him."Lets eat"She said and started to eat.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:01 pm

Fire ate some food aswell. He saw Leo and mystic Awake and called them over to eat. How are you mystic fire asked smiling as he saw Leo was with her
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:25 pm

Mystic looked at the food"As a wolf.She said smileing ans she started to eat.

"My sister"Night looked at Mystic ans she smiled ans she layed down in the cave and watched the others awake.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:29 pm

Fire smiled and went to lay donw with night He rested his head on her back and Licked her under her chin and Nuzzeld her. So How are you feeling now that you have eaten fire asked night
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:36 pm

"A little fat."She said."I think I ate to much.Blah..I just need a little walking."She stood up and walked out from the cave.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:51 pm

Fire walked out with her So you are full well that is good to hear Im glad you were able to eat well my dear fire said. How far should we lead them today fire asked?
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:53 pm

"Well my dear I think we should move 20 miles and there'll only 20 miles back tomorrow."Night smiled.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:00 pm

Thats a good plan night I like how you think Fire said smiling at night. So feel any better after your walk Fire asked? Im sorry you felt too full after you ate he said.
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:25 pm

"Its nothing Fire, it is nor your fault."She smiled."Lets go back to the others."She asaid and nuzzled FIre.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:33 pm

Thanks I Just want to make sure you are ok fire said As they walked back to the others.So Should we have the pups Soon or later fire asked Nuzzeling night and Licking her neck
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:18 am

"Slow down big boy"SHe said and laughed."We should led the dog Nome first"She said smileing.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:16 pm

Okay Fire said Smiling I just thought I would ask Fire said. I agree it would be harder to to have pups while we still were leading the dogs. So do you think mystic is appy with Leo? I do but I am not sure how you feel about it he said.
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:33 pm

"Well, I think so."Night smiled."But we should move soon.What do you think."She asked and nuzzled Fire.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:28 pm

I agree My dear fire said Nuzzuling night and Giving her a love nip on the ear. when we get back we should depart Fire said smiling at night
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:12 am

"I love oyu towo Fire."Nigth said while nuzzleing him."We should take a little rest after the hunt.What do you think?"She asked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:01 am