Balto4Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto4Me

Love Balto? Here is your site!

5 posters

The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^)

Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^) - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^)

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:40 am

Mystic sat next to him staring at him dreamily Thanks for Being so nice she said to Leo I have never met such a dog and you are very nice.

Fire laughed to himself he was happy that mystic found a dog capable of being a mate for her
    Night walked over and nuzzeld her see she whipered he is A nice mate for you she said smiling
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^) - Page 16 Empty Re: The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^)

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:28 pm

Butch smiled at the cute couple. He thought it was nice for Mystic to have found someine else already. "Hey Leo." He said, "I'm Butch." he said proudly, wagging his stu of a tail. "Nice to meet you."

Dream nodded tolerantly at the new dog. "I am Dream." she said, raising her nose."Nice to...meet you." she said, studying him. He and Mystic looked awfully good together. She giggled. "I know someone is happy to meet you." she said, glancing at Mystic.

Leo was lost. He had no idea what these dogs were whispering and giggling about, and it made him slightly nervous. He gazed at the wolfress curiously, trying to forget about the other dogs when he was interupted by a small voice. He looked down at a fluffy little pomeranian, and his jaw dropped when he immediatly recognized her. "Hey...You're Prinncess, right? He champian pomeranian!?" He smiled and stood up respectfully. "I'm a big fan!" he explained, "My owner is always watching dog shows on TV trying to figure out if he should enter me in any...but it's just not the life for me." he finished, sighing. "What are all you dogs doing out here anyways? No offense, but only Butch looks like a hunting dog..."
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:48 pm

well They were lost and we found them and agreed to bring them home fire said smiling.
    Night said yea they were lost and Fire said we should help them and I agreed.

I met up with my sister and Brother-inlaw and help them bring the dogs home. But None have been as nice as you mystic sai dreamily I do Really like you mystic said to Leo
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:43 pm

Tetsuya smiled and walked up to Leo.
    "Hey, Leo...if you're hunting with your own two-legged monster, you must come from a nearby village, don't you? I mean, I don't think it's Nome, but at least we could rest there, or try to get some food that we don't have to chase and kill, no offense..." He smiled at the wolves.-" And...I would feel like home sleeping on a trash can...and then we can continue our journey..."
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:49 pm

Fire laughed to himself these dogs would never be like them and He knew that well. He only hoped that Leo would be a good mate for mystic.

Night Loved That her sister was getting along with Leo but she worried about the whole liveing with an owner he would leave and break her heart and she would never be happy.

Mystic smiled at Leo so Do you um Have a mate she asked hoping he would say no But she had to know so they could be happy together if it worked out that way
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:27 am

Leo looked bashfully at Mystic. "...Well...there's this... one girl I like..." He said, pinning his ears back and looking at Mystic dreamily. "But we're a little different." he said, sitting down dissapointedly. "I just met her, but I already like her a lot." He said, looking hopefully at Mystic. "But if my master ever finds out I like her, He'd shoot her..." he said, a shiver going throuhg his spine.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:56 am

Mystic smiled Oh and would you say this Wonderful animal A wolf? she said smiling at him. Because I met this dog I really Like alot but He lives in another world i would hope we could be together she said Blushing.

Night knew what was happpening and was happy. Finnlay her sister had found Love and with a handsome dog she was much happier.

Fire Liked Leo. He would be part of the family if he and mystic got together and he only hoped that would happen for her she had such a rough time.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:47 pm

Princess' eyes popped open, hearing the word "fan". She fluffed her fur, smiling at Leo. Realizing he had eyes for Mystic, she slowly pouted her way over to Dream. "There's a real animal. Someone who actually knows what he's talking about." she said, batting her eyelashes.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:32 pm

Fire smiled so should we stay near by or continue walking he asked everyone

Night said well its up to you my love Im game for anything now that I have eaten.

Mystic was sitting so close to Leo she Was leaning on him. She blushed and said Im sorry if this bothers you she said. Im game for anything also mystic said feeling so happy
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:17 pm

Dream nodded. "he's the only respectable dog around here besides us..." she rolled her eyes, "well ok, maybe Tia and Tetsuya too. And...and I guess Butch..." she said, just a bit reluctant to add the mongrel to the list.

"Well," Leo shifted uncomfortably, "I just ate. My owner trained me well as a skilled hunting dog, and well..." he laughed nervously, discretly moving his parw in front of his stomach. "B-but if anyone else is hungry," he turned to Tia, Princess, Dream, and Mystic "ladies," he said politly, "I would be happy to be of some use." he said, beaming proudly.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:34 pm

Tetsuya rolled his eyes 'Did you told her ''ladies''!?!?!...come on dude, who do you think you are?'Said Tetsuya on his mind.''Skilled hunting dog...ha!...you wouldn't last five minutes in the streets, pal...''
    Tetsuya walked away slowly and tried to do something else, he was starting to feel uncomfortable with Leo nearby, he just didn't trust him at all, he suddenly appeared and besides, his owner was a hunter, and Tetsuya didn't like humans with guns.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:26 am

Fire said well now lets not fight We are fine as of now but we will always Let you know.

Yes Night said we are all fine thanks

Mystic smiled well if you are Hungry I will eat more she said smiling she really Liked this dog. He actually HAd feelings for her unlike her past dog Friends
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:01 am

Tia shook her head slightly. "Um....no, thanks." she replied, still in wonder. Wow, if I were a wolf, I'd hate Leo........he's a hunter! How could they be so comfortable?
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:16 am

Fire was not to exited that Leo's owner was a Hunter But he Made mystic feel good so he did not want to make her sad so he remained quite.

Night Loved her sister and Liked Leo but the fact he was a hunting dog made it difficult to except because she was a wolf and that was odd for her.

Mystic Loved Leo and Did not care if he was a hunter's pet she hoped he would Leave that life behind and Live with her for always but she did not know how he felt
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:51 pm

Butch laughed nervously, "Uh-um...yeah...no thanks Leo. But like we asked, do you know any towns close by?" he asked, exchanging a glance with the wolves and trying to get off the topic of hunting.

Leo pinned his ears back. Did I say something wrong...? he wondered looking embarrased and worried. "Er, I don't think so." he replyed to Butch,snapping back to reality. "My master brought me out here for a month-long hunting trip for geese. As far as I know, we're all in the middle of senic nowhere." he said sheepishly, not likeing that he dissapointed his friends.

Dream groaned, "We'll never get out of here!" she whinned a bit sarcastically,plopping down in the dirt.
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:39 pm

occ:Thanks Fire, I'll handle back from here

"Hey!Everybody slown down.We'll go back to Nome, it's only 2 days."Night said and looked at Fire."Right Fire?She asked.

Mystic stayed close to Leo.She loved him very much."Ummm..Leo..does it a problem if I'll walk with you?"Mystic asked and looked at Leo with a smile.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:17 am

Princess rolled her eyes at Mystic. She's desperate........hmph....that should be me...she thought, frowning with a pouty face.

Tia smiled at Fire, hoping Night was right. She wanted to be home more than ever now. Suddenly she caught a glimpse of Butch. Her smile turned into a frown. Tia knew her owners would hardly let her out after she had been kidnapped, which lessen the idea of seeing Butch again.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:30 am

Fire said yes my dear its not too far. I will lead now if everyone is ready he said Looking at all his friends. Fire Loved Night and mystic andwanted nothing to happen to them. Leo is your house close to a cave? Fire asked
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:53 pm

"We should move"Night nuzzled Fire"Right?"She asked with a smile.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:25 pm

Yes My Love fire said Nuzzeling night. He was skeptical about staying close to a hunters home because He could harm night or mystic or the dogs And it was risky to do that
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:01 pm

Leo smiled at mystic and blushed. "B-be my guest..." he stammered, overly excited that Mystic had taken a liking to him. He looked up to Fire and shook his head, "No, I don't think my cabin is anywhere around here..." he said, cocking his head.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:55 pm

Oh well do you have any clue as to where a cave might be Fire asked The dog. He liked Leo but Wanted to knomore about this bearhound
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:14 am

Tia sat a few feet in front of Butch & listened as Fire cleverly interrogated the new dog. She was also curious, & listened intently for his answers.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:25 am

Fire smiled at night so How are you feeling my Love? fire asked nuzeling her he wanted her to be happy and to Like this dog He Saw tia watching from the distance Fire always liked her and he was sure she was listening in which was fine.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:38 am

Tia smiled at Fire, noticing eyes were on her. She was amazed at herself......usually, she's be horrified of wild animals. Fire, Night & Mystic were different though, she wasn't sure how, but they were. She walked over to Fire & Night, nodding her head slightly as she sat beside them. "So.....you two are doing great as leaders. There is no doubt we'll find home with you around." she replied with a comforting smile. Her smile soon turned into a frown, seeing Leo & Mystic all googly eyes. "Hey Fire, Night.........please, be honest......what do you really think of Leo?" she asked, her eyes wide with concern.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:17 pm