Balto4Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto4Me

Love Balto? Here is your site!

4 posters

New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter.

Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter. - Page 10 Empty Re: New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter.

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:15 am

Balto New he was in Love with jenna. Oh Jenna what can I do to make your Lie special Baltosaid romantically. I want o do anything for you As you know so Name it? is there anything I can do?

Kodi Licked Dusty's muzzel clean also to get the food off her face and He Nuzzeld and kissed her deeply showing He was thankful to have her there
    Kodi
    Kodi

New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter. - Page 10 Empty Re: New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter.

Post by Kodi Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:10 am

Once finished with cleaning her muzzle Saba turned to face her brother Dingo. "What do you think they are talking about?" she asks
    "Who? Aleu and Nobu?" Dingo asks
    Saba nods"Hm..you I would imagine" Dingo replies"Me? Why me?" Saba replies suprised
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:09 am

Aleu sighed."I was."She said."You dont know but my life is stared in the wild not in here."She said."Im was an alpha of a wolf pack but I lived them alone."She said and looked Nobus eyes."You realy dont know what is that pain what you fell when you lost your real love."She said."But you find it now.Just look inside yourself and than look at Saba.What do you feel?"She asked.

"OH BAlto."Jena smiled and nuzzled him.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:29 pm

Balto Looked deep into Jenna's eyes He the leaned in and gave her a Big long kiss and a warm nuzzel so she would feel happy

Kodi rested on Dusty and fell asleep He was tired and dusty had warm fur to lay on. you do not mind this right? Dusty he asked
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:14 pm

"Nope not at all" Dusty says smiling
    'why me? is it possible that he might like me too or am I just fooling myself?' saba thought to herself
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:57 pm

Kodi dug into Dustys soft fur and fell asleep She had his scnt all over her and It was pleasurable to kodi He fell asleep for a little and loved His mate more and more

Balto looked into Jenna's eyes jenna If I asked you to have another Litter with me would you? I would Love to and It would be Fun He sai trying to get jenna In the mood
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:21 pm

Dusty smiled falling asleep beside him
    "So Nobu, I have to know you aren't planning to leave now are you because I would be miserable if you did" she says
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:43 pm

"Come on...leaving? and loose you, my reason to live!?!? No way!" Said Nobu and then he smiled and nuzzled Saba.
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:49 pm

Saba smiled she was relieved. She knew she wouldn't be able to bear it if Nobu ever left. She nuzzled him back licking him on the cheek. At last she had found real love
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:31 pm

Balto put his head on her paws and licked them they were soft Like Her fur but warm and he waited to hear what she would say.
    Kodi woke up a little Later Dusty had wrapped around him and Her tail was keeping his back warm. He moved gently Dusty He whispered are you awake I want to talk He began licking her neck gently seeing her smile he continued
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:01 pm

"Yes I am awake" Dusty says smiling at Kodi
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:22 pm

Kodi Leaned incloser to her And gave her a big Kiss on her face then licked her side. she was getting bigger and was producing milk now and then. kodi had tasted some Of her milk and it had a salty flavor but He liked it alot. So Dusty how are you feeling? Im feeling refreshed and relaxed.

Balto was still asleep but was getting cold He grabbed his blanket and laid it on jenna and Got under it himself and fell asleep warm as toast again
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:07 am

"I'm fine and relaxed" Dusty replies
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:19 am

Good! So want to do anything or are you content here? I can rub your back or give you a toung bath if you like kodi said offering his mate some affecction

Balto woke up and saw saba and Nobu were gone. Hey has anyone seen saba He asked worried
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:05 am

''yes i'd like that'' dusty says
    ''she went to talk with Nobu alone'' dingo says
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:26 am

Kodi Lay down beside her facing her back He used His paws to Rub Dustys back softly and Gently for awhile then her went to the other side and began to Lick her neck then worked his way down so she would feel good

Balto said Oh thats okay is long as she is with Nobu I wasworried she was by herself
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:47 am

Aleu saw Nobu with Saba.She smiled at them."Finally Nobu find the love in her."She said and put her head back and rested a little.
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:23 pm

"That feels wonderful sweetheart'' dusty says to Kodi
    ''She hasn't been gone too long'' dingo says
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:39 pm

Balto said Thats good to here she is Happy with nobu so its not a worry
    Kodi stopped for a second And said Im glad you think so Its good for me too you taste really good He teased And then He nuzzeld Her nad said should i continue or Had enough?
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:03 pm

"I'm good for now love thank you" Dusty says licking Kodi's cheek
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:15 pm

Kodi said alright He stopped again and then Lay hims self on her side and dug into her fur Hopingshe would be ok with this. you do not mind this again do you?

Balto meanwhile was watching out for Nobu and saba hopingto see them together so he knew they were in love for sure
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:00 pm

"Not at all love" Dusty says
    "Don't worry dad they'll be back in a little while" Dingo says
    "So Nobu do you want to head back or stay out here for awhile?" Saba asks
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:39 pm

Balto said i know they wil return soon Then he lay on jenna and Rested again.

Kodi said alright He felt very cozy with his mate and fell asleep happier each minute He was with his true Love
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:13 am

Dusty was cozy too completely relaxed as she lie asleep beside Kodi her mate
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:20 am

Nobu looked back and turned at Saba again smiling.-"I think they won't miss us if we stay a little bit more, besides...I enjoy being alone with you." Said Nobu blushing a little while talking.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:31 pm