Balto4Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto4Me

Love Balto? Here is your site!

4 posters

New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter.

Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter. Empty New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter.

Post by Nobu-Balto Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:58 am

Well, this is a story I thought of a long time ago, it's pretty weird and I don't know if it's a good rp, but oh well, here's the plot...

It's been a long time since Balto and Aleu's adventure, Kodi and Dusty are already mates and couldn't be happier, Dingo has a nice life as a housedog, but when Saba sees how happy kodi and dusty are, she realizes she's missing something, something Kodi and Dusty have, she needs someone to love, and even though she is the most popular dog between the female dogs, and the most wanted between the male dogs, she is still unable to find true love, but deep in the forest there's a lone wolf, Nobu, who accidentaly ends up finding Nome, Sabba and Nobu meet in the beach and fall for each other, but Saba's love story seems to be in danger when Balto forbids Saba from dating Nobu, he prefers her daughter to date a local dog instead of an outsider wolf, Saba refuses to stop seeing Nobu, and Kodi and Dusty support her on her desicion, but Dingo is on his father's side and hate Nobu, but for a short time, things don't seem to be nothing but a small family discussion, but when Steele and Niju meet and join forces to get revenge from Balto trying to kill his family, and with an unexpected visit from Aleu and her pack, tension grows and Balto gets completely tired of Nobu and his romance with Saba.

Will the new couple have the happy ending they want so much? How is Balto going to deal with Aleu's visit, Nobu´s feelings for Saba, and stop Niju and Steele from hurting his family at the same time?

You can have up to 4 characters:
    Nobu - Me
    Saba - Kodi
    Balto -Fire
    Kodi - Fire
    Dusty -
    Dingo - Kodi
    Aleu - Balto
    Niju -
    Steele -
    Jenna(she's on Saba and Nobu's side) -

(You can also be a wolf from Aleu's pack or a friend from Saba, but if that's the case, you have to put if he supports Saba and Nobu or Balto)

Note: Sorry if the plot's not good...I'm not very good making rps Razz

Last edited by Nobu-Balto on Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Balto
    Balto

New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter. Empty Re: New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter.

Post by Balto Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:34 am

Can I be Aleu?^^
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter. Empty Re: New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter.

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:56 am

Ill be Balto and kodi again if thats alright?
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:48 pm

Sure! Just post your Bios please, sorry I didn't put mine before, but I was in a hurry when I posted the Rp. Razz Here it is:

Name: Nobu
    Crush: Sabba
    Extras: A lone wolf for almost all of his life, mistreated by other wolves and chased by many hunters, Nobu found happiness for the first time when he meets Sabba.
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:56 pm

Can I be Saba and Dingo?
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:04 pm

Of course! Just please write their bios Smile
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:08 pm

Okay thanks.
    Name: Saba
    Crush: Nobu
    Extras: Saba feels a bit lonely when she doesn't have a mate of her own accidently meeting Nobu a lone wolf who she falls in love with despite her father and her brother dingo's pressings to get with a local dog in nome
    Color: Blue

Name: Dingo
    Crush: unknown
    Extras: When Saba falls in love with Nobu Dingo joins his father's side about the disagreement of the relationship
    Color: Dark Red

Last edited by Kodi on Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:28 pm

Name:Aleu
    Crush:none yet
    Extras:She is a great leader and she look like a wolf.
    Color:Dark Blue
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:48 pm

Ok here they are

Kodi
    text:red
    crush:Dusty
    Extra's:kodi is Balto's son and Has a crush on dusty. He always tries to do the Right thing and Hopes to be a lead dog soon

Balto
    Text:green
    crush:jenna
    Extra's:Balto is Kodi's father and Jenna's mate. He Loves his family and Always is doing the right thing for them An allaround Happy wolf/dog and the hero of nome
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:33 pm

Can we start this one?
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:06 pm

Sure, we just need at least Niju and Steele
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:11 pm

Okay, any volunteers?
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:45 pm

I will play Steele, now we just need Niju.

Name: Steele
    crush:Jenna
    Extras: after he left Nome, he lived alone deep in the mountains before finding Niju and making a new alliance, now he wants revenge from the wolf-dog that stole Jenna's heart, he won't stop until he finishes Balto off.
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:03 pm

Okay cool :3
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:57 pm

Ill play Niju XD
    Bio
    Name Niju
    age 4
    breed wolf
    history was in a wolf pack but left when A new comer alue took over
    Crush:secretly Loves alue but will not admit it to anyone
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:23 am

Sweet! Now we can start :3
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:36 pm

Excellent, then if it's ok with everyone, I'll make the starting post:

The sun was high on the sky as Nobu walked out of the forest and saw a little town nearby.-"Hmm...that's a weird kind of den...maybe I can find a new pack there..." He then looked at the beach, it was a hot day and he had been walking for a very long time and was exhausted.-" But maybe I should rest a little bit on that beach, it's been a long day and I don't even know if there are friendly or evil wolves..."
    He sighed and walked to beach and lay down looking at the sea.-"This is so relaxing...what a nice place to live, I hope I can stay here, I'm tired of running from wolves and hunters...This is not the life mom wanted for me..."
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:58 pm

Saba had just woken up in the bedroom of her owners. She sat up stretching. Her owner was at school at the moment so she decided to go and visit her father Balto who lived down near the beach in his boat. 'I'm sure he won't mind me paying a visit it's been awhile since I've visited anyway...' she thought to herself as she slipped out the doggy door on the front door making her way to the beach ignoring all the "cat calls" from other local male huskys who had a huge attraction to her. 'when will they realize i am just not interested?' she thought to herself becoming annoyed
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:43 pm

Balto was near by on his ship He noticed the wolf and was not sure who he was. He walked off the boat to where the wolf Lay. Hello he said accidently startaling the sleeping wolf Sorry to scare you but I am Balto And wanted to know who you were?

Kodi meanwhile was just waking up with his team to do a mail run. He was ready andwas playing with his best friend kirby. Are you guys ready to run he asked Excitedly?
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:52 pm

Nobu stared at Balto, he sniffed and realized his essence was pretty much like a wolf, but he didn't look like one.
    "I-I'm Nobu...y-your essence...is from a wolf...but you don't look like one...how come?" - Asked Nobu,still uncertain if he could trust Balto.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:13 pm

Oh well see Im half wolf and Half Husky. My mother wasa beautiful white wolf by the name of Aniu and my father was a husky who I never knew. nice to meet you Nobu balto sniffed his fur. You are younger then me im sure what brings you to nome?

kodi was palying with his friends he would jump up and bite them then run and Get them to chase back
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:02 pm

As Saba walked up she noticed her father talking to some strange wolf curious she kept walking over to them. "Hello dad, who is your friend?" she asks
    Dingo meanwhile was having his usual walk around nome as he passed the old mail office he smiled watching his brother kodi play with kirby and the others
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:33 am

Balto smiled This is my friend Nobu He is a new wolf here and was just about to tell me about himself. How are you sweetheart Balto asked

kodi saw his brother. Hey Dingo come play with us Kodi called over to his broter we are having fun now Kodi said
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:43 am

Saba smiled. "I'm good and I just thought I'd come visit for a while since my owner's at school right now" she says
    Dingo smiled walking over to Kodi and the others. "You're it!" he says laughing tagging Kodi and running
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:53 am

Kodi chased his borhter with Kirby on his tail im going to get you Dingo You just wait he said Laughing.

Im glad Balto said I miss you sometimes He said. So Nobu I would like you to meet my Daughter Saba.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:01 pm