Balto4Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto4Me

Love Balto? Here is your site!

4 posters

New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter.

Kodi
    Kodi

New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter. - Page 11 Empty Re: New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter.

Post by Kodi Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:38 am

"Good because so do I" Saba says licking Nobu on the nose
    Balto
    Balto

New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter. - Page 11 Empty Re: New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter.

Post by Balto Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:33 am

Jenna saw the joungs.She giggled."How cute they are.What do you thing Balto?"She asked.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:33 am

I agree Balto said. So jenna What do you think about Havinga second Litter? would you mind it ever so much Balto wondered?

Kodi was asleep He had laid his taid over them to keep the cold air out and The were asleep warm as ever. Morning came quick for the two. Kodi Licked Dustys neck nad rubbed her back with his paws. Morning Dusty he said quietly are you up?
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:51 pm

"Good morning Kodi" Dusty says
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:46 pm

"I dont know Balto, I thin we have already talked abou this."Jenna said worried.

Aleu was laying on the floor.She was watching Nobu and Saba.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:48 pm

Kodi smiled goodmorning My sweet How are you today He asked? Kodi said can you groom me if thats ok I would apriciate it Im feeling like I could use a good groom he said

I would Love it if we could have a second litter balto said It be so cool and nice. Its ok if you do not want to but Im hre to if you want
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:51 pm

"Sure thing Kodi" Dusty says as she began to gently groom his fur
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:50 am

Kodi relaxed as Hi mate groomed him it felt nice on his fur and her warm pink toung was pleasent to his neck as she licked him there. Thanks He said as He watched her clean him it made him feel good

Balto waited for jenna to answer him He wanted her consent on anything before he just went to mate with her that would be mean
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:18 am

"You're welcome Love" Dusty says
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:57 am

Dusty just kept grooming. So Dusty you want a turn to be groomed After all you are expecting pups soon and Its the least I can do for you
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:58 am

"No I'm fine Kodi thanks" Dusty says
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:00 am

Kodi said Oh Ok So want anything or do you want to do anything together? Im game for anything just name it Kodi said hoping to do something with Dusty
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:02 am

"Lets go for a stroll on the beach'' Dusty suggests
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:32 am

Ok my dear anything for you. So How are you feeling Kodi asked as they walked? I mean you are not too soar right?

Balto lay on her small paws they were soft and felt nice on his face
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:40 pm

Jenna smiled."You know Balto, I dont want to upset you, but...Im already happy with my family."She said.
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:43 pm

"No not yet thankfully" Dusty says as she and Kodi walked on the beach together
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:12 pm

Balto said Oh ok I just wanted to make you happy but if you do not want to Im not going to ask anymore Balto felt sort of dumb thinking that How could jenna want to mate with an old dog like me Im not as young as i was two years ago

Kodi said Good Im so glad I do not want you soar so wantto lay in the sand and rest Kodi asked?
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:03 pm

Dusty smiled "yes I'd like that" she says
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:12 pm

great Kodi wlaked withDusty in the soft sand then he lay down and she lay with him. He put his head on her back and rested with her calm and relaxed
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:20 am

"I love days like these." Dusty says
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:23 am

Yes me too Im glad you are mnd this glorious time with you Im so happy to have mated with you
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:12 am

"Me too Kodi" Dusty says
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:53 am

So sweetheart want to sleep on the beach or want to go home Kodi asked Dusty
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:42 am

"Let's lie here for now'' Dusty says
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:50 am

"Its okay Balto, I didnt say you are and old bumb and I think we can talk about it later, but not now."Jenna smiled.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:17 am