Balto4Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto4Me

Love Balto? Here is your site!

4 posters

New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter.

Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter. - Page 16 Empty Re: New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter.

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:21 am

Shela Said Alright but still im little worried she wrappend her paws around Dingo trying to get as small as she could into his fur

Balto woke up again but he was not mad he was happier in fact he was hoping that everyone would forgivehimfor earlier
    Kodi
    Kodi

New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter. - Page 16 Empty Re: New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter.

Post by Kodi Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:47 pm

Dingo wrapped one of his paws around Shela. "How are you feeling dad?" he asks
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:44 pm

Jenna saw Balto."Are you alright now dear?"She asked.
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:26 pm

Dingo quietly waited for his dad to answer him and his mom
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:10 pm

Yes son Im ok I was just feeling kind of funny Different then usualy I am really sorry shela for scaring you

Shela looked out of her mates fur. thats ok i was just scared you were mad at me
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:40 pm

"It's okay dad" Dingo says
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:40 pm

Shela smiled yes I just was not sure since we just became family is all

Balto smiled then changed again Well thats all fine but do you have to keep going on about it i mean sheesh Balto had no idea what he was saying it was not him but something else
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:16 pm

Sensing something was wrong but deciding to get involved with it later Dingo turned to Shela and said "Come on Shela there is more I want to show you"
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:42 am

Shlea said yes I think that be nice thanks dingo Bye BALTO!!

Balto said Bye new girl then Balto fell over and woke up
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:15 am

"Good. Bye everyone." Dingo says before leaving with Shela

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:56 pm