Balto4Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto4Me

Love Balto? Here is your site!

4 posters

New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter.

Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter. - Page 9 Empty Re: New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter.

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:49 pm

Kodi woke up sometime Later He was still with Dusty And He felt awake now He laydown and groomed his fur He had dustys scent All over his stomach and he was Happy That She was his mate. He finished and He began to groom her And Gave her Love nips on the ear and said Hey Dusty Are you awake?

Balto meanwhile sat back down with jenna in hopes of maybe having some alone time with her, I wonder where Kodi is He asked Her? Im sure He will come home soon

OOC: the colors do not work Must be a glitch!
    Kodi
    Kodi

New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter. - Page 9 Empty Re: New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter.

Post by Kodi Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:03 pm

OOC: I guess so but the good thing is with mentioning who is talking we can all still understand who is saying what
    BIC: "Yeah I'm awake." Dusty says licking him on the nose smiling "We should probably head back to your family and tell them the good news" she adds
    "Kodi has been out all night it must've been a good night for him" Dingo says as he stretched
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:15 pm

"Yeah."Jenna said."Where is he?"She asked wondering.
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:26 pm

"My guess would be still with Dusty" Saba says smiling
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:05 pm

Alright My love Kodi said Giving her a kiss and walking with her back towards town where his dad and Mom were with the family

Balto saw his son Coming.Kodiack good to see you where have you been my son? he saw Dusty was with him

Kodi sat down next to his mate still feeling more and more in love with her
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:09 pm

"Kodi and I have an announcement we are now offically mates" Dusty says
    "Congrats guys" Dingo says grinning
    "Congratulations" Saba says smiling
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:12 pm

Kodi Blushed She was so Perfect in everyway. Yes Dusty Is now My one and only Love and Always will be

Balto smiled at the two Congrats you two I knew someday You would end up together and Im glad you did. Dusty You are the sweetest husky for my son And I know You make him Happy I can tell
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:55 pm

Dusty blushed and smiled "Thank you he makes me happy too and I love being his mate" she says
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:01 pm

Kodi leaned on Dusty And felt her give him a few Licks he felt Happy then. So How are you Doing dad kodi said Gladly accepting the licks from Dusty

Balto smield Fine son And You? I see you have a good Life now and Im proud of you. so so you have to run again soon?
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:18 pm

Dusty smiled licking Kodi on the nose and then replies "Yes we have to run tomorrow morning actually"
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:21 pm

Balto said Ahh thats nice Im sure you will be quick. So whoud you care to join us for food maybe?

Kodi smiled what do you think Dusty? Sound good to you? Im ready to eat Ill gadly have some food
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:51 pm

"Sounds fine to me love" Dusty replies
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:07 pm

Nobu looked at his paws again,thinking about what Aleu said.-"You're their daughter,Aleu...I'm just some wolf that Balto found on the beach,I've got nothing to offer, I don't even have a home.Maybe I'm no good for Saba."
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:40 pm

Balto Hoped Nobu would realize He was fine and be saba's mate. Balto liked him alot and knew he could help nobu somehow.

Kodi meanwhile waled with Dusty Thinking about the mate the night before and wondered if she would have is pups? Kodi hoped He still had her scent on him He Licked her muzzel I Love you dusty Kodi said Smiling into her eyes
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:53 pm

"Hey guys what are you talking about?" Saba asks walking over to Aleu and Nobu
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:55 pm

Balto still lead the group towards the meat shack as they talked

Kodi was with Dusty Still not leaving her side and Hoping that she would not leave his side
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:28 am

Dingo walked behind Balto and Jenna
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:39 am

Kodi asked Dusty Where she wanted to stay at night? Would you like to stay in the boiler room or at our home

Balto said we are here to the group and Asked Alue to do her trick again and get the meat for everyone
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:42 am

'Good I'm starved' Dingo thinks to himself
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:33 am

Balto waits for Alue to bring the meat out for the family

Kodi said Im starving But Im going to let my Girl eat first He said licking her muzzle and nuzzeling her
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:45 am

"Just asked somethnig from Nobu."Aleu said than turned to her dad."Im on it."She jumped up and a few minutes later she bringed some meet.She put them down and layed back next to Nobu."Have you ever be in love Nobu?"She asked."Just look at Saba.She really loves you and dont be afraid of my dad."She smiled.
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:11 am

"Awesome job thanks sis" Dingo says taking his portion of the meat and eating lying down beside Saba who was enjoying her portion as well
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:28 am

Yes thanks so Much my dear then Balto tore off apiece for him and jenna and shared it with eachother so that she would eat some

Kodi shared his wih his mate because she was hungry and Kodi wanted her to be healthy for when the pups came If he had any
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:37 pm

Once finished with her meal Saba licked her muzzle clean
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:00 pm

Nobu sighed and looked at Aleu-"In love? Not really...the only love I ever knew was from my mom back when I was a pup...how about you, have you ever been in love?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:15 am