Balto4Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto4Me

Love Balto? Here is your site!

4 posters

New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter.

Kodi
    Kodi

New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter. - Page 8 Empty Re: New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter.

Post by Kodi Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:45 pm

Dusty looked up at him "I liked it too" she says nuzzling him for the first time
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter. - Page 8 Empty Re: New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter.

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:45 pm

Kodi blushed He Loved this He never had a Love nuzzle before It made him feel really good Dusty your so sweet He said laying by her side Now close to her.

Balto saw Kodi was not there Hmm I wonder where Kodi went He asked him self
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:56 pm

"I think I know."Jenna giggled."He went to ask Dusty to his mate."She smiled.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:24 pm

Balto said wow Kodi is finnaly taking the steps to ask Dusty. Im glad to hear that He always talks about her so He must really love her

Kodi was laying with dusty He was resting his head on her paws and hoping for another Love Nuzzel from her
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:39 pm

"Yep and something tells me they are going to be gone quite a while" Dingo says grinning
    Dusty smiled nuzzling Kodi and licking him on the cheek "You are so sweet" she says
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:55 pm

Kodi Blushed He never had a kiss before from anoyone but his parents It was reall sweet. KOdi Smiled and Kissed Her then said Sorry if that bothers You I really like you and You make me feel good Kodi said now wanting more and more affection from Dusty

Balto said I agree he thought about asking Jenna if she wanted to mate again and maybe have a second Litter
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:57 pm

"No it doesn't bother me at all and I feel the same way" Dusty replies nuzzling him
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:03 pm

Kodi began to feel shivers in his spine He was really Enjoying all the attention Of Dusty and He Began to lick her neck withut realizing and Felt Dustys stomach brush against His which made him feel real good. Kodi kept Licking in hopes it would relax and or excite Dusty to maybe Mate with him

Balto still wondered what jenna would think if he asked her. Jenna How would you feel about um Mating a having pups again Balto said Hoping she would be interested
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:23 pm

Nobu quickly looked at Aleu,scared.-"C'mon Aleu...What do you think she would say ifI told her? I mean look at her, she's beautiful and smart and intelligent, I'm just a stray wolf, she deserves much more than that.besides, what would your father say..."
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:11 pm

As Nobu was talking about Saba she looked over at him and Aleu smiling she could not hear what they were saying but they seemed to be getting along well enough
    "Kodi let's go to the boiler room where it's more private" Dusty says licking Kodi's neck affectionately
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:23 pm

Kodi Blushed He Loved Every second Of this night. Ok Kodi said eager to be with his Love Thanks Dusty you are the nicest husky I could ever ask to be my mate they walked into the boiler room where Kodi then continued to Lick Dustys Neck Very lovingly and Affectionently To keep her excited but Comfortable aswell

Balto heard What Nobu said. He would love it if Nobu would Be his daughters mate It would be the best thing for Saba Nobu was nice and a handsom wolf perfect for his daughter
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:10 pm

Dusty smiled continuing to lick Kodi's neck and forehead affectionately she really did love this day
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:29 pm

Kodi Loved every second Of this He felt his stomach tighten Like He was redy to mate. Dusty Would you Um Like to Mate with me Kodi said feeling more and more ready by the second

Balto was laying on jenna's side resting again and Hoping All was well with kodi
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:41 am

Dusty smiled licking Kodi on the nose "I thought you'd never ask" she says
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:49 am

Kodi Felt very ready His lower stomach felt tight and He Could smell Dustys scent kodi was Feeling Happy He began to Lick her and then said well Get ready Im feeling Ready Kodi said now standing next to her hoping she would lick him to make him feel excited and ready

Balto woke up and looked and saw Alue talking to Nobu. HMM I wonder whats up with them Balto said to himslef
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:09 am

Dusty licked Kodi on the nose "I'm ready" she says smiling
    "Kodi's date with Dusty must be going well don't you think?" Saba says sitting beside Dingo
    "I would suspect so" dingo says "or else he would've been back by now" he adds
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:25 am

Kodi Began to straddle Dusty He said Ok here we go He Got in a comfortabe position then He entered her and Began to move himslef in her fast And It felt so good Kodi never wanted it to end. He felt warm all over his body. He felt warmness on his stomach and it was feeling good. They mated for an hour Then Kodi finnlay felt tired and he know longer felt his stomach tight He was done. He Lay down beside dusty and Said Thanks for the best night ever you are the Best mate ever.

Balto heard them I agree kodi must have gotten Dusty to like him or he would have been back by now
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:40 am

"yes you are too" dusty says smiling
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:44 am

Kodi gave her a kiss and rubbed her back to soothe her and make her feel relaxed. So was that Good Dusty? I mean the whole mating thing? I loved it It was so relaxing and felt good but I just want you to be ok with it

Balto said Im sure Kodi is with Dusty and will remian with her for awhile So no worrys where he is
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:56 am

"It was wonderful Kodi" Dusty says a little tired but happy
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:15 am

Great kodi said He Loved the whole thing He thougt about the mating and When he was mating He had felt warm ness on his stomach it was wet and it was somewhat sticky but Nice And Kodi felt relaxed now He rested his head On Dusty's side and said well Thanks for this we should rest now and Later find the family Kodi said Then He Yawwned And Fell asleep comfortable and with a mate At Last

Balto stood up and walked to Dingo. So dingo How have you been? Its been awhile since we talked
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:29 am

Dusty yawned lying her head down "Yes we will need to tell them the good news" she says
    "Pretty good actually" Dingo says
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:38 am

Jenna looked at BAlto.She sighed."I..I dont know Balto."She said."I know its very relaxing and feeling good, but I dont realy know now."She said.

Aleu smiled again."Oh Nobu, you cant see she loves you?Just look at her."She pointed to Saba."And Im also look like a wolf, and my parents are love me also.Why dont they like you?"She asked.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:26 am

Balto smield at Jenna Well Thats alright but if you want to Im always here then he Walked Over to Nobu and Alue Hey Nobu Hey Alue what up? He saw Nobu get small. Nobu Please you do not have to be frightend Im always here for you Fire said I want to Help you do not get scared around me Im the last wolf/dog you will ever have to fear

Kodi wrapped His self Around His new Mate She had his scent all over her and It was attracting Kodi to her Very much. He Lay his head on her back and He fell asleep Very happy that He was mates with Dusty. lets Rest He whispered We can tell them later Kodi said Then he drifted off to a good dream
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:16 pm

"Good idea" Dusty says sleepily drifting off to sleep dreaming about her and kodi and having a family

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:59 pm