Balto4Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto4Me

Love Balto? Here is your site!

4 posters

New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter.

Kodi
    Kodi

New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter. - Page 5 Empty Re: New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter.

Post by Kodi Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:02 pm

''Good idea, wanna come along Nobu?'' saba asks turning to face him
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter. - Page 5 Empty Re: New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter.

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:18 pm

Balto said yes Nobu you should meet jenna she Loves wolves and will Like to meet you.

Kodi said Yea I want to see mom its been too long and they set off to find her
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:59 pm

"C'mon guys."Aleu said and started walking on the street.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:04 pm

Balto followed With kodi nobu saba and dingo close behind. So Alue do you see her Balto asked He was missing jenna so much he needed to see her.

kodi said I think I see Mom over there he said And he ran towards her saying mom its been awhile Where have you been?
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:16 pm

Nobu was completely quiet, not knowing if somebody knew he had been with Saba and what did they think about it,even though everybody seemed normal, so he just limited himself to smile everytime someone talked to him.
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:40 pm

"hey mom" dingo says greeting jenna as he walked over to her after Kodi
    "Hi mom" saba replies
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:03 am

OOC: who plays jenna?
    BIC:Balto smiled and Ran to jenna. Oh Jenna I have missed you so where have you been for the past few weeks? I missed you everytime I thought of you.

Kodi smiled Yes me too Where have you been mom? Oh I want you to meet our friend nobu he is a wolf And Is really cool
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:02 am

Saba blushed at the mention of Nobu "Yeah and he's real nice too" she admits shyly
    OOC: I'm not sure...
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:56 am

ooc.Okay, I have to play Jenna again ^^

"Hi dear."Jenna nuzzled Kodi."Good morning Balto."She nuzzled him two as Saba and Dingo."Sry for that Balto, I had a lots of things to do."Jenna said than she looked at Nobu."Its nice to meet you."She said.

Aleu walked in front of her mother."Hi mom."She smiled.

Jenna cant belived she saw her daughter."Aleu it really you?"She hugged her and nuzzled."Oh man, I missed so much."
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:19 am

Balto said Its Ok you are here with us now and thats all that matters. So would you care to join us in finding some food? Balto asked jenna.

Kodi said yes Please that would be cool If you could come hang with us its not the same without you mom
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:46 pm

"Well Im not starveing."Jenn smiled."But I have nothing to do."She giggled and looked ant Nobu."Im glad you're here with us Nobu.Where do you from?"She asked.

Aleu was the last one in the pack.She was looking at Dingo.She stepped next to Kodi" Something i swrong, look at Dingo."She whispered Kodi.
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:36 pm

If Dingo heard Aleu's whisper he seemed to not give any notice of it at all as he walked along the other side of saba
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:48 pm

Balto smiled he walked with jenna and Said Thats ok im gla you are with us.

Kodi said I agree I love you mom and its been lonly with out our little pack together
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:50 pm

Aleu sighed."You didn't answered to my question KOdi."She said quetly.

"I missed you two."Jenna said and nuzzled Balto."But Im here now."
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:19 pm

Kodi said Oh Sorry ALue He did look at dingo He was eyeing Nobu more then He should be. Wow Alue you are right why is that?

Balto was still walking with his mate happy t be with her. Sowere should we eat jen Balto asked? He came up with jen as her nickname
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:25 pm

"Yeah."Aleu said."Its very strange.She said."I go check it."She jumped next to Dingo."Heya Dingo."She whispered him."What are you watching?"She asked.

"Im not hungy Balto."She looked back."But look at Saba, I think she found her mate."She smiled.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:30 pm

Balto said I agree On that But How do you feel about that jenna? Is she ready for a mate Balto said wondering?

Kodi Saw what Dingo was doing. He was shocked why his brother would do that but he wondered why he did not trust nobu
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:37 pm

Jenna shocked."Balto, you mean...you mean Nobu will not be a great mate for our Saba?"Jenna asked.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:42 pm

No I think Nobu is A great guy for saba but I just want her to be happy You know how being a parent is

Kodi sighed He thenat down next to his mom and nuzzeld her. So mom how are you doing he asked
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:14 pm

Dingo forced himself to snap out of it as Aleu walked over to him. "huh? oh nothing" he says. He wished he could feel that Nobu was a good mate for Saba like everyone else but something was just bugging him he wasn't sure what though
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:34 pm

Nobu realized Dingo was staring at him,he looked at him with an awkward look and slowly turned to Saba."Hey,your brother doesn't seem to like me,maybe I should go..." whispered Nobu so only Saba could hear.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:28 pm

Balto heard him though because he was part wolf and his ears were very good. PLease Nobu do not go He said Stay here You fit in very nice here and We do not want you to go Balto said Looking at the wolf sadly.

Kodi said Yes You just got here and are really cool and nice I would be sad if you left please stay I want you to meet my sled team soon
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:44 pm

"Yes please stay Nobu" saba says
    "Nobu, I didn't mean to give you that feeling. really." dingo says feeling kind of bad
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:50 pm

Balto said Really We do not meant to offend you. You are a real cool wolf Nobu and I would be glad if you stayed.

Kodi meanwhile sighed He said Ill be back i have to go check If im running today
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:40 pm

"I'm sorry if I made you feel aqward Nobu I really didn't mean too." Dingo says

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:54 pm