Balto4Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto4Me

Love Balto? Here is your site!

4 posters

New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter.

Kodi
    Kodi

New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter. - Page 2 Empty Re: New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter.

Post by Kodi Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:28 am

"It's nice to meet you Nobu" Saba replies
    "Ha sure you will Kodi" Dingo says laughing as he ran
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter. - Page 2 Empty Re: New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter.

Post by Firefoxwolffie Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:38 am

Kodi finaly caught up to his borther and tackeld him. Ha I told you id catch you he said Laughing. Kodi was tired so he lay in the snow and rested.

Balto smiled at Nobu And saba so What new he asked saba I have not seen you in awhile
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:57 pm

Aleu was walking and she hanged her head."I know I should not go to hunt alone she said when she heard a strangee but familiar voice.She looked at that way and she saw the ice bridge."What ,its unpossible!"She yelled."It can not be."She slowly started to walk on the ice bridge.Later she was running on it and when se crossed it she throw herself down to the snow."Pfuuuu...."She said."It was a little hard and long.She rested a little than she standed up and started to walk to her realy home.
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:53 pm

Dingo panted tired too. "Okay so you got me" he teased as he lied down
    "Nothing really" Saba replies
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:41 pm

Balto smiled great So Nobu Would you like to explore nome and meet more dogs? Balto asked the scared looking wolf

Kodi laughed and Sighed so dingo have you seen dad lately? I was thinking about seeing him today. want to come?
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:09 pm

Nobu stared speechless at Saba, after a while he shook his head and smiled.-"H-hi....I-it's nice to meet you, Saba..." He blushed and quickly turned to Balto."What?...Oh sure...yeah, that...that would be nice..."
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:13 pm

Great Balto said Ill introduce you to my son kodi He is a nice do and Likes to meet new people.

Kodi Was playing still when He saw his father walk up with saba and a new wolf or dog kodi could not tell. Heydingo Loook dads got a dog or wolf with him
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:02 pm

IT was hot and sunny.Aleu saw the Bear rock."Now thats what I search for it."She said.When she passed through it she finnaly saw the forest of Nome."Im almost home."She said.
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:39 pm

Dingo looked in the direction Kodi was looking in "You're right. Let's go check it out" He says getting up and walking over to Balto, Saba, and Nobu "Hey guys" he greets
    "Hey Dingo, Kodi" Saba greets her brothers
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:16 pm

Aleu was walking in the forest, when she saw the first house of Nome.She started to run, when she arrived the end of the forest she went doen to the sea side and quetly walked to her fathers boat.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:24 pm

Hello Boys Balto said this is a new friend of ours. He is a bit scared and wnats to make friends His name is Nobu Balto said gestering nobu toward kodi and Dingo.

kodi smiled hey dad its great to see you. Hello Nobu Kodi said friendly Im Kodi nice to welcome you to nome
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:41 pm

Nobu smiled at Kodi.-"Hi Kodi, thanks...this is a nice place, even though I'm not planing to stay here for a long time. I wasn't planing even to come here...I'm looking for more wolves like me, you know, a pack, to start a family...but...if it's ok with you I could stay a day or two, I've been walking for days and I'm pretty tired, I won't even bother you, I think I'll stay in the beach, it's not a den but...It's pretty much my only option, besides, I've been through worst situations, a few cold nights won't kill me."
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:48 pm

Oh Nobu please stay with me on my Boat its plenty big enough and I do not bite aits warmer then being outside Balto said concerned
    Kodi said sure Nobu I do not mind you are cool and its nice to meet a wolf like me, well sort of Im half wolf but still I am a wolf sort of kodi smiled at him
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:58 pm

"Well, I don't know Balto..." - Nobu suddenly remembered hearing a lot of wolves talking about some Balto, but he couldn't remember why, he felt curious about him and why he was so known.-"Tell me, Balto...have we met before?...your name sounds very familiar..."
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:53 am

I Do not recall meeting you But have you ver heard of Aniu? If so you might have heard my name after all I was born in a wolf pack. I did save nome a few years back And only did it to help the children of nome not for any glory

Kodi wanted to know about nobu and why he was in nome. So whatdo you say Nobu will you stay with my dad on his boat. Ill visit often if you do
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:27 am

"Say you will stay Nobu, you won't be bothering anybody and it will give you some time to rest" saba says
    Dingo said nothing it was quite obvious to him saba liked this wolf a lot he couldn't tell if balto or kodi could see it but he defiently could and he didn't like not one bit
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:54 am

Nobu smiled at Saba and blushed again, completely ignoring the other dogs talking.-"Well...then... I guess I'll stay on Balto's boat, but...tell me Saba...Are there any interesting places to visit here in Nome?"
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:23 am

Aleu jumped up her fathers boat and layed a place where she could see anybody, but nobody couls see her.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:34 pm

Balto smiled at the two. He did however notice dingo had an expression on so he walked to him and said Dingo Are you seem a bit mad at the moment Balto said quietly letting his daughter and the new wolf talk

Kodi smiled great to here that nobu Hope to see you around. i have to go now though I think I have to deliver mail now
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:51 pm

Aleu saw her father and Dingo.She smiled, because they can't saw her.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:15 pm

Balto said alright kodi have a good run and see you when you get back.

Kodi smiled and tehn was hooked up with his team and off they went to deliver the mail
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:12 pm

"Yeah have a good time Kodi!" Dingo called after him before whispering so no one but Balto could hear "Well I am not sure how I feel about the whole idea about Nobu and Saba together don't get me wrong he's a nice guy it's just well....I'm not so sure he's her type"
    Saba meanwhile smiled at Nobu and replied "Well we can go to the boiler room if you'd like"
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:33 pm

Nobu suddenly smelled another strange wolf-dog essence nearby, but this one was much more like a wolf. He quickly looked around trying to find the wolf-dog,but he couldn't see anyone else.He was getting nervous about this misterious wolf-dog, but he felt good with Saba there, so he just ignored the wolfdog,for the moment.-"Sure,I'd love to go to the...boiler room."
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:46 pm

Alue saw the wolf.She standed up and layed upper on the boat, so everybody could see her."Well well well.I think dad's got a new friend."She looked with a big grin in her face.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:04 pm

Balto was still with Dingobut would go to the boat to findHis daughter alue which would be amazing. Balto looked at Dingo UHH Are you sure there even ogether and evem if she does like Nobu you should trust her judgement

Kodi ran fast so he could get back home and hang with his brother and friends

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:15 pm