Balto4Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto4Me

Love Balto? Here is your site!

5 posters

The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^)

Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^)

Post by Nobu-Balto Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:05 pm

Tetsuya slowly woke up, he stood up carefully, trying not to wake up Princess,who had slept with him but only because Tetsuya knew they wouldn't sleep if Pincess started to scream and jump every time an animal passed by. He stretched and walked up with the wolves smiling.-"Well...I must say...I slept like a pup...but we should keep walking as soon as everybody's up..."
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^)

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:58 pm

I agree fire said And Im glad you slept well. Fire looked out and saw clouds moving in but He knew it would not rain till later
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:28 pm

Tia slowly rose also, her paw feeling much better. She tried walking on it, hardly feeling any pain at all. She happily padded over to Fire and sat beside him. "How.......how much longer do you think it'll be until we reach home?" she asked, looking out at the world.

Princess began stirring, feeling the warmth of Tetsuya leave her. She slowly got up, immediately shaking the dirt off her. "That was terrible!" she exclaimed, examining herself. "I hope we get home soon......." she whined, walking up beside the rest.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:44 pm

Tetsuya looked at Princess smiling and turned to Tia.-"I guess we still have a long way to go...I don't know why I'm trying to return though...I'm not sure I want to return to my old life...here I'm totally free with no worries, back in Nome, I'm just a stray that everybody loves until they discover I belong to the streets...but even though..."- He looked at Dream and smiled.-"I'm not so sure I want to leave neither..."
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:53 pm

Tia smiled at him, looking at him gazing at Dream. She felt slightly bad for him, but was happy to see he found someone who made him happy. She leaned over to him and whispered, "You know, Tetsuya, you may not be able to see Dream anymore if you don't return. And.......well, hey, you'll find a home......just give it time." she said winking, leaving so he could go to Dream.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:04 pm

It may be awhile but If you guys want to return home I will gladly lead you along with night and Mystic.

Yes we will lead you dogs all you have to do is follow us and not run away she smiled at princess and you will be home.

Mystic smirked at what night had said she had forgotten that princess ran away and thought she would be eaten by wolves
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:47 pm

Dream avoided his gaze, blushing. Truthfully she was still slightly angered that Ttsuya had allowed Princess to sleep so close to him, and she let it show with a small pout across her face. She sood. "We should get going..." she mumbled, walking past the others.

Butch turned to Fire. "You know these forsets better than anyof us dogs. Would you mind leading the way?" He offered, steping aside so Fire could get in front and walking over to Tia, smiling.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:53 pm

Tetsuya walked besides Dream, thinking about what Tia told him.-"Uhmm...Dream, do you mind if I ask you something?"- Said Tetsuya softly, detecting Dream's anger.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:21 am

Sure Fire began walking with night at his side and Mystic following and the dogs they had a long way to go and they were a tad behind schedual atleast if it would rain or not Well It might rain fire pointed out to the dogs but it should be a few hours until then.
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:18 am

Dream shot a glare at Tetsuya, but her excpression soon softened when she heard his quieter vioce. She sighed, "What is is Tetsuya?" She continued walking, not thinking he would say anything of importance.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:36 am

"Uhmmm..."-Tetsuya thought for a moment.-"How...how are your owners like?...I mean, are they...nice humans?"
    That wasn't even close to what Tetsuya really wanted to ask Dream, but he became nervous and end up asking about Dream's humans, so he just sighed and waited for an answer.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:05 pm

Fire lead them for awhile then he wondered if hes should Find some food foreveryone. Anyone Hungry he asked?

Im am fire night said nuzzeling him I could definently eat.

Im fine mystic said but will eat if we have too. what about you dogs she asked?
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:52 pm

Tia gave them a fake smile, a little worried. "Well, I know you wolves eat meat........but....." her words faded, thinking of all the blood & guts & eating. Chills swept over her, laughing slightly. "Well, whatever's there I guess we'll eat." she said, trying to be polite.

Princess was the opposite. "Now, now, wait. I think you all know that we show dogs deserve more than filthy animals that do, who knows what, in this jungle!" she exclaimed, her eyes wide again. "I will not eat any meat from the ground." she said firm, her head high again.

Then starve.....Tia thought, rolling her eyes.
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:54 pm

Butch rolled his eyes at Princess, nothing more. He had mellowed down some and become more patient, but not much. "I'm good at tracking." he offered, hound dogs being the main type of dog in his gene pool. He turned to Princess. "If you need a job, you can be bait." he said cooly, padding over to the wolves.

Dream raised her brow at Tetsuya. "Um...they're fine, I suppose." she said a bit confusedly, "But they did abbandon me with their neighbor and then I got dogknapped, of course." she shook her head. "They pampered me all my life and trained me to be a perfect show dog..." she looked at the ground, "They may have been a bit too busy with that to bother loving me." She fluffed up her fur and continued trotting with a straight face. "Why do you ask?"
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:40 pm

Tetsuya looked nervous at Dream.-"Uhmm..no-nothing..."
    Tetsuya tried to say something to Dream, but words didn't come out.He thought for a second and then he looked at Dream's eyes.-"So...why do you want to return?..."
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:35 pm

Fire was abit annoyed with the spoiled show pomeranian. He did not want her running off again but he thought she sould be greatful that food would come to her at all. Well If you war hungry I will catch something fire saw a deer and ran and took it down. Alright now we wolves eat first then the dogs fire said.

Night got first pick becasue fire thought she should eat the most. Thanks fireshe said nuzzeling him once she had her share. Then Fire ate a few pieces then Mystic got hers.

That was great thanks fire I needed that she said smiling at the two. Dogs Now you may eat or not but We are full it could be a long time before it shows Up again
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:06 am

Dream stared demeaningly at Tetsuya. "What do you mean 'why do I want to return'?" she asked, rolling her eyes. "Look at this place Tetsuya! This is no place for a dog like me." she stared agitatidly at the ground, then sighed. "Look, I'm sorry, ok?" She walked forcefully towards the deer and ripped off a shoulder peice, eating it ravenously. "I just can't live like this all my life!"he yelled, looking rather pathetic with blood over her maw, and Dream knew it.

Butch quietly refused to eat. He was a proud, stubborn dog and would not take handouts, even from a friend. H padded of to track a small rabbit, cornering it and finally attacking it as was his hunting dog instinct. He returned discretly, quite full, no one knowing he had even left. Dogs were not helpess creatures, he knew that even if the Wolves didn't. "Where to now?" he asked flatly, scratching his ear with his hind leg.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:27 am

"O-Ok...I-...I'm sorry".-Said Tetsuya, now more scared than nervous. He sighed and waited a few minutes before talking again.-"But then....you should look for a better place to live,with someone that...really loves you, don't you think? I mean...if those humans can't see the beautiful dog that hides behind all those trophies, well...they don't deserve to be with you..."-Said Tetsuya with a small smile, hoping Dream wouldn't scream like she did before.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:17 pm

It should not be too far only a day or two of travel fire said so lets move on. He had quite enough of these spoiled dogs.
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:48 pm

Butch snorted in response, troting after the three wolves. He puased for a second, turning to the other dogs. "you guys coming? Or you wana stay here the rest of your life...?" he laughed teasingly and smiled at Tia.

Dream lifted her head slightly and looked unwaveringly at Tetsuya. She smiled slightly, "Well, thanks Tetsuya." she looked off into the distance as the others started to walk off after Fire. "...But...I've lived with those humans all my life. It just..." she looked at her paws, "I just think I owe it to them for making me a star." she said quietly, looking ack at Tetsuya. She shrugged ,"Besides," she laughed a little, "who'd want a spoiled dog like me?" she mused playfully, brushing against Tetsuya as she started to follow the others.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:00 pm

"Oh, come on...you owe them nothing..."_Said Tetsuya walking beside her, smiling.-"Looks like the only thing worse than being a show dog is being a stray, I mean...did they ever play with you?...At least I can play with the rats when I lay down next to the back door of the stores and abandoned houses..."
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:18 pm

Fire heard and laughed under his breath. "those dogs are so funny would you agree night"?

"Yes you are right fire." Night said Laughing alot but quietly.

Mystic just shook her head. "Boy I can not wait to be rid of these dogs" she thought quietly to herself
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:36 pm

Dream lifted her lip disgustidly. "Oh boy..." she said sarcastically, " 'rats'." She rolled her eyes. "Look I never said I disliked being a show dog. I get treated great and the perks could blow your mind..." she said dreamily, fluffing up her fur remembering warm nights on her penthouse roof with a plate full of a tender filet and a gorgeous male dog to make it-she suddemly shook her head, remembering Tetsuya was still there. "I suppose your right about me oweing them nothing...but the truth is," she lowereed her voice so it was early audible, "I...I just don't know what will make me happy anymore..." she looked away as she took on a sad and confused look.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:08 am

Fire meanwhile was leading them on But then it began to Rain and it was cold We should find shelter he suggested.

I agree Night said shanking her wet fur. Fire got closer to her so she would not be so cold.

Mystic was alright but did not want to be wet for long
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:34 am

After eating a little, Tia continued walking behind Butch. She didn't much like the bloody taste in the dead deer. She wasn't really made for the wild, she had a home. Tia sighed, knowing that if she wanted to survive and see her family again, she had to eat what's there.

Princess, of course, continued walking, not even glancing at the dead animal. Serves the thing right, anyway........the world wasn't made to have those weird fast thingies....she walked snobbily, ignoring her roaring stomach.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:29 am