Balto4Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto4Me

Love Balto? Here is your site!

5 posters

The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^)

Balto
    Balto

The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^) - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^)

Post by Balto Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:51 pm

"You are right Fire.We should find princess.C'mon lets go after Tia."Night jumped out of the cover and srtad to walk."C'mon Fire!We have no time."Nightrun sniffed in the air."I thin I smell her."She said.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^) - Page 9 Empty Re: The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^)

Post by Midnight_12 Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:53 pm

Princess walked worriedly around, afraid of what she could find. "H-h-h-hello!" she called out softly, thinking someone could hear her. A bunny ran across the ground, crunching dead leaves as it went. Princess leaped at the sound, hiding under a curved boulder. It fit her perfectly; she lay under the curved part, her eyes as wide as baseballs.

Tia smiled as the rest joined her, knowing she wasn't the only softy there. She nodded, limping as fast as she could to keep up with the others pace. Tia glared at her own paw, wanting to tear it off & get a new one. She sighed and continued, looking for the rat. "Princess! Where are you?!" she called.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:32 am

fire followed night and the dogs after princesses scent hoping he might find her But it was getting colderand fire knew they had to find her or she might freeze since she was pretty small
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:15 pm

"Where is she?"Night looked at Fire with a woried face."I know I just meet her but she is a dog, she can't live in the wild longer than 3 days."Night looked at Tia."Tia can you smell her?"She asked.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:39 pm

Tia sniffed the ground, a worried expression on her face. "A little...........her scent is fading away.......we better hurry..." she urged, limping faster in front of the others.

Thunder cracked in the forest, limbs of trees falling from the vibration. Princess yelped, seeing a branch fall in front of her. "W-w-what's that?!" she asked aloud, although it was just a branch. Slowly she walked out from underneath the boulder, thinking it was usafe. She quickly ran across the grass, finding some other shelter.

A rain drop fell on Tia's nose. She shook it off in surprise. "Oh, oh.........." she replied, looking up at the sky. "We'll never find her at this point! Come on, we have to hurry before it rains......" she replied, still limping fast.
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:43 am

Butch snorted as a cold rain drop fell on his nose. He gzed up at the darkening sky, ominous clouds quickly filling up the sky. "Yea, we better find the little-" he stopped short as Dream turned to glare at him, "er, Princess..." he said finally, rolling his brown eyes and trotting to catch up to Tia.

Dream lifted her nose into the air snobbishly and pranced up to catch up with the others. She lanced at Tetsuya out of the corner of he reye and quickly lookd forward again the second her eyes met his, slightly blushing underneath her cream fur.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:08 am

fire and night ran fast they could smell tia's scent still being wolves but It was fading it would rain soon and the small dog would be soaked. Night we have to hurry night said brushing night as he ran she was so pretty fire loved her so much It was great having a mate who would help him out of trouble when he needed it
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:31 pm

The rain increased, starting to soak Princess' fluffy fur. "My fur!" she cried, trying to fluff it back. She sat, crying to herself. "I look like a mess....." she sobbed, concerned about her looks then her life.

Tia's golden-tan fur began soaking also. She whimpered slightly, the rain pouring harder. She paused, limping over to lean on a rock. "We'll never find her now......not in this weather....." she said, trying not to cry.
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:19 pm

"Fire, we have to find her!I don't know I feel something something.."Night sight."I don'r know what but it's not soo good.We have to find princess."Night walked over a hill and she looked over."Ahhh...we can't find her!It's to rainy and dirty to...HEY!I-I think I saw moveing there."Night run as fast as she could."I hope it is princess."She said.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:51 am

fire raced over the hill with night he smell princess close by I think you are on the trail dear fire said he followed night to where she was going
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:30 pm

OCC: Hey everyone, only post once a day because Nobu is out for a while & we want to make sure he doesn't have to read 5 pages to catch up, ok? Wink

Tia perked up, feeling a rush of hope. She limped to the top of the hill, squinting her eyes to see. She couldn't make it down the hill, but hopefully the two wolves would find her.

Princess pouted, walking in circles now. She froze, seeing a glimpse of two animals. Unable to see who it was, Princess just began to run. As she ran, she pictured her life at end; two wild animals tearing her to shreds. This would be the end of her career, the end of her pamperedness, the end of her life. A tear drop fell as her little legs carried her little ways off.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:47 pm

Princess its us fire and Night stop running fire hoped that she would here them but the rain was cold and hard. fire would be happy if she heard anything. He hoowled trying to show her it was her friends
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:55 pm

"Princess stop!"Night howled two."It us!!She can't hear us Fire.We sould run faster!"Sha said this while she tryed to rush more faster."O c'mon..Please princess!What sould we do?!"Night had an idea."Princess you can sit on my back."Night looked at Fire."I hope this works".
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:04 pm

Midnight can we post two times a day? I will only do this once if not
    Me to fire said Running wit his mate to where princess was She was in view It is us princess we are not going to hurt you fire and night called to her
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:24 am

OCC: Sure, twice is fine. Try not to go too fast though. Wink

Princess continued running, coming to a dead end. A tall boulder stood in her way, making it impossible for her to go anywhere. She shivered, closing her eyes and looking the other way. Rain still pouring down on her, she began whimpering slightly.

Tia limped back & forth, not seeing the wolves anymore. "I hope they got her......" she whispered to herself. Why do I even care?! That brat never cared for me.... Although she thought that, inside her she cared.
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:58 am

Night run as fast as she couldth.She almost catch princess."Now or never."She jumped in front of princess and grabed her."Hey Princess don't worry.You're safe now."She said.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:03 am

Princess screamed as someone grabbed her. She squirmed, kicking everywhere. Finally she calmed down, realizing there wasn't any biting or tearing. She squinted her eyes in the rain, looking at the one holding her. "Wolf?" she asked, not even caring about remembering the names. "W.......what are you doing here?" she asked, as if she lived there. Princess leaped down, her tail up again. She looked at the second wolf. She wasn't too fond of them, but at least she wasn't alone. "Well, getting lost with me doesn't help much...." she replied.

OCC: I'm posting 3 times today because I won't be able to post tomorrow. Smile
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:00 am

"Hey princess slow down.It's me Nightrun.Don't worry you're safe now.It's okay."Night tryed to compose down Princess.She was so cute when she tryed to be brave.Night smiled.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:26 pm

fire said remember we were in nome together you are safe now. Lets get you back to your friends fire said and He and night carried princess back to where the dogs were. We found her fire called out to the dogs.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:58 pm

Tia perked her ears up, standing straight up with her limp paw in the air. "They........they found her!" she exclaimed happily, limping a little ways down the hill. "Princess!" she exclaimed.

Princess also perked her ears up, a slight smile on her face. She leaped off Night's back, forgetting who she was. She ran in the muddy grass, rushing to see the dogs. Immediately, Princess hugged Tia, glad to be safe again.

Tia laughed slightly, surprised the pampered thing would hug her. She just hugged back. "Nice to see you too, Princess."

Princess' eyes opened wide, remembering the dog she was. She cleared her throat, tearing her hug away from Tia. "Well.......thank you very much.......but......I guess.......I guess the weather & fright is doing things to my mind." she said, her nose high again. She paused, some reason having feelings. "Buuuuuut.............thanks....anyways.........." she said slowly, surprised at her own words.

"You're not bad...........not at all......" Tia said softly, limping away to Butch.
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:13 pm

"Anytime Princess"Night smiled."If anyone needs help we'll always be there."She looked at the sky and closed her eyes.She sniffed in the air ans she opened her eyes quickly."Hey!Somebody is following us!"Night turned around and looked over the trees.

//Is it possible if another char joins in the middle of the story? Smile //
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:25 am

ooc: only If you can control it and use correct punctuation

Butch smiled and nuzzled Tia, forgeting they weren';t exactly in that stage of their relationship. He pulled away and laughed nervously, shifting his eyes around. "Eh-heh...I'm just so happy that...that Princess is safe." he lied, clearing his throat.

Dream smiled and ran over to Princess. She was soaking wet and her fur was compleetly stuck with twigs, dirt, and leaves, but she still retained her pride and dignity. "Princess! I'm so glad you're alright!" she bent down to nuzzle her cheeck, smiling widely.
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:34 am

ooc:Okay,Thanks.Smile

Name:Mystic
    Breed:Wolf
    Personality:She is a very lovely and cute wolf.
    Crush:none
    History:She's Nightruns sister, she has the same sad story.
    Appearance:The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^) - Page 9 56202_wallpaper400

"Fire, I-I can smell something.....something friendly!?"Nightrun was thinking."What can it be?Im sure it isn't the lion but it's what I knowed years ago.No it can not be."Nightrun started to run into the trees.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:27 pm

fire ran afterwhere are you going night he followed her to where she stoped and Looked around fire asked what she found
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:36 pm

"I think it was the wind..."Night sighed."Lets go back."She almost started to walk back when she saw something moveing in the bush."Over there!"She jumped into the bush and landed over somebody."Don't try to move."Night ain't saw anything.

"Hey!Let me go!Get off."Mystic also didn't knowed who was her attacker.She tryed to stend up but she can't.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:17 pm