Balto4Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto4Me

Love Balto? Here is your site!

5 posters

The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^)

Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^) - Page 15 Empty Re: The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^)

Post by Firefoxwolffie Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:13 am

Mystic was feeling better with night near by but she had met her match she could not look like the brilliant show dog so she was alone again no one to care for her it made her sad just thinking of it.

Its ok Mystic night said softly he may not feel how you feel but Thats ok you do not need a mate It would be nice to find one but Im sure that you meeting a dog who would be you mate would just be luck.

Fire walked over and nuzzeld mystic its ok you have us we are her for you know matter what happens, Fire lay down and got comfortable knowing night would get close to him soon
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^) - Page 15 Empty Re: The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^)

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:59 am

Butch saw Tia talking to Tetsuya and a small streak of jealousy went through him. However, he siimply snorted and walked into the cave, lying down not too far from the other wolves. Butch knew that Tetsuya and Tia were just friends, but stilll...it bothered him that she was with another dog besides him.

Dream thought it was safe to look back at Tetsuya, only to see Tia now talking to him. Her fur bristled and her eyes grew wide, What!? she shrieked inside her head. Will he go to any other dog before he goes to me?? She growled and smoothed out her fur, taking on a calm and un-fased appearance before she padded slowly over to Tia and Tetsuya. She cleared her throat, "Tia." she said, startling the two dogs. "I want to talk with Tetsuya. Alone" she added forcefuly, staring Tia down.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:21 am

Tetsuya stared at Dream scared and nervous. Alone!?!? Thought Tetsuya, he gave Tia a nervous smile before she left to try to look normal, when she was gone, Tetsuya looked at Dream's eyes and felt butterflies inside his stomach."W-what is it...Dream?"
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:16 pm

Fire and night had layed down for the night it was cold and it would only grow colder. fire had told mystic to sleep near there group and it did not bother him at all.

Night agreed she got in her normal spot on fires back and fell asleep quick enjoying the warmth and hoping mystic would feel better.

Mystic felt weird sleeping with a pair it just was not right wolves have their own mates and she would rather have rather slept on her own but it was cold so she accepted the offer quick
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:18 pm

Dream sat down next to Tetsuya, staring at him intensly. She remained quiet for a while, tapping her paws nervoulsy. "Do you like Mystic?" she asked flatly, breaking the scilence and starring straight forward, away from Tetsuya. Before he could answer she asked again, a bit sarcastically, "Or do you like Princess? Oh wait, I'm sorry, you must like Tia now!" she barked, standing up irrtatedly to leave.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:40 pm

Tetsuya quickly stood up knowing she was going.
    "No! Dream, wait!...I-i don't like any of them, I mean, I like them as friends b-but...but not the way I like you..."-He said lowering his head and blushed, then he slowly looked up at Dream.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:32 pm

Tia smiled slightly as she left. She knew she probably made things worse by talking to Tetsuya, but at least Dream was showing her jealousy more to Tetsuya. Tia sighed, glancing back at them. She shrugged slightly, knowing Dream had more feelings for Tetsuya than he understood. She walked into the cave, wanting to see what happened, but respectfully left them alone. She passed Butch, laying a few feet from him. Maybe I should be worrying about myself........about Butch....Tia slowly, scooted closer to him, laying across him now. "Hey Butch," she greeted, remembering he didn't have a home.
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:39 pm

Butch let out a breath through his nose and smiled happily. "Hey Tia." he said, truning to nuzzle her. Laying his head on the cave floor, he slowly drifted off, relieved that Tia really did seem to like him. He smiled to himself.

Dream stopped hesitantly and paused, listening to what Tetsuya said. With her face turned away from him, she smiled widely to herself, her insided exploding with joy. However, she wipped the grin off her face and turned to look at Tetsuya, who was looking at her in a remorsefull way and blushing. She couldn't hep but laugh a bit at him. "I know Tetsuya." She said quietly padding over and nuzzling him underneath his chin.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:10 pm

Tetsuya looked at Dream's eyes and couldn't help smiling and blushing even more, now he knew Tia wasn't joking, he was happy with the decision he had made.He may be on the opposite side of the social scale, but Dream did have feelings for him, he didn't feel like just another stray dog any more, he felt he could do anything now, he was now more decided than ever to return to Nome.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:15 am

Fire was sleeping hapily with night on his Back he was quite comfortable and was happy shewas there it got really cold.

Night had buried her face into fires fur and slept like a queen she was really enjoying her slef and with Fire there nothing could happen to her

However Mystic was sleeping awful she over heard tetsuy and dreams and she was no longer happy with him. She walked over to him. Hey she said forget everything I said I do not know what i saw in you. All you care abut is that show dog and nothing else so unfortuenly I have no feelings for you so good bye. She left at that and lay back down with fire and night she was crying and she felt bad but again the dog one and she did not
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:18 am

Tetsuya stayed static, shocked by Mystic's speech, he felt bad for Mystic, but , he had learned to listen to his heart, and that was exactly what he did, he just couldn't avoid loving Dream so much.-"Well...that was weird...but at least she won't suffer for me anymore, or so I hope."
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:31 am

Fire still slept on feeling well and he would until the morning he would need food.

Night was just like fire sleeping well but in her dream she was dreaming of food so she would have to eat in the morning also.
    Mystic was sobbing to her slef she just could not deal with the fact that she was alone. It was hard for her having to yell at tetsuya but he seemed as though he did not care. she was warmer since her brother in law and sister were there but she would have perfered to share her spot with a mate rather then her family
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:34 am

OCC: Hey Fire, I feel bad for Mystic. Sad I'm going to add another char for her......lol, well, if that's ok with you, Silver? Razz

Tia smiled at Butch, slowly walking away. She glanced at Mystic. Although she had her own problems, Tia liked to help others. She lay close by Mystic, thinking hard.
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:02 am

ooc: XDDD no way! I was going to add one...yep its fine with me.

sorry, it's late and I have no time to post
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:09 am

OCC: Lol.......yeah, that would be better. Laughing You can add one, you hardly have any chars.......I have enough already. Go ahead, you can make someone for her. I just asked because no one was doing it. Razz
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:15 pm

OOC: tht will help her out thanks guys

Fire slept still but he sensed it was near morning. He was waking up though and he knew that he would get a deer for everyone soon.
    Night was still sleeping but was stiring also and sh felt hungry for food and knew fire would get her andeveryone a deer to share.

Mystic had only just fallen asleep but still had tears in her eyes noting was working out for her and they ahd a long way to go.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:32 pm

Princess was the last awake. She squirmed a little in her cold, hard spot, hating it again. Why me? Why did they have to take me?! she thought angry. Suddenly, Princess smiled to herself though. Hmm...well, I guess it would be hard not to take me.....I mean, look at me! I'm so pretty & charming.....who could resist? After that, Princess lay her head on her paws, her beady black eyes looking around.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:37 pm

Fire woke up and he whispered goodmorning to night and then he moved her softley on to the ground so he cold go catch a meal for her and everyone else.

Night nuzzled him before he left thanks she said tired still and she fell asleep nex to mystic who still sniffled now and then she was hurt.
    Mystic was still in morinig she knew she ad o reason to ruin it for everyone but it was hard know one had ever showed her any kind of true love and she thought her and tetsuya were made for eachother but it was not true and she only hoped someone would come and Love her more then that mutt she thought to her self
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:11 pm

OOc:... Got it!

Name: Leo
    Breed: Karelian Bear Dog
    Personality: Usually, meek, shy, humble, and sweet. He is very respectful fo rthe most part, and is a true gentleman. He is not keen on fighting, but if he must he will readily fight for his friends.
    Text: this
    Pic:The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^) - Page 15 Karelian_bear_dog

Butch woke up and rolled over on his side and streatched. He yawned and stood, shaking his fur like he did almost every morning. "Morning guys." he said to the wolves, but immediatly stiffened and flicked his head over to the nearby bushes, his eyes narrowed. "Hey...Who's thre?!" he growled, spreading his legs into a fighting stance.

A large black dog head nosed it's way out from behind the trees, looking intimidated and a bit frightened by Butch. He gulped and padded all the way out, staring at everyone sheepishly. "Er...sorry." he laughed nervously. "Um, I thought I smelled other dogs around her so I...just..." He pinned his ears back.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:41 pm

Fire showed up its ok he had food, whats your name he asked the strange dog?

night saw him and ran to fire feeling weird Who is that she asked in wonder?

Mystic saw him and instantly liked him. hello she said polietly whats your name handsome she said trying to persuade the new comer to like her.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:39 am

Tetsuya saw Mystic, he knew exactly what she was doing "Good to know I was just a passing thing...She really got over it quickly..." Said Tetsuya to himself and smiled, he walked closer to the new dog without saying anything to know more about him without interrupting Mystic.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:20 pm

Fire saw what she was doing too. Well that should cheer her up he said to Himself.

Fire brought his catch to the entrance and called the dogs and Night. She ate then fire ate then mystic ate and who ever was hungry ate.

Mystic sat down close to this new dog Leo. She really liked him but He had not said much and she did not want to repeat the tetsuya thing all over again
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:58 pm

The dog cleared his throat. "My name is Leo." He said to no one in particular, smiling a bit cautiously at a beautiful she-wolf who seemed to take to him. Leo wasn't very good with girls..."My master and I go on hunting trips every year, but this year I sort of...took a detour." he laughed. "I was just trying to find a friendly face." He smiled at everyone, blushing slightly when he made eye-contact with the she-wolfress.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:03 pm

Fire said well your welcome to stat with us we are on our way to nome.

Night agreed you seem nice. Welcome Leo she said smiling.

Mystic blushed to well thats a wonderful name. I am glad to meet you she said smiling at the new dog. Please will you come sit with me and My Brother in law and sister? she asked Leo
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:38 am

Tia smiled, looking back and forth at the wolf & dog. She laughed to herself. Yup......that's what she needed......someone else....Tia thought. She bowed slightly to Leo, "It's nice to meet you, Leo."

Princess stood, examining the dog. "Are you......a famous hunter?" she asked, looking sideways at him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:51 pm