Balto4Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto4Me

Love Balto? Here is your site!

5 posters

The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^)

Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^)

Post by Nobu-Balto Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:40 pm

Tetsuya smiled at Nightrun and kept walking towards the lion.-"Look Nightrun...this is my new fugitive friend...come on let's go out of here before a human finds you and tries to get you back in the zoo..."-
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^)

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:54 pm

Butch growled at Tetsuya. "Don't be an idiot Tesuya! That thing has 'dog-eater' written all over those sharp teeth!" He stepped forwards and pulled on Tetsuya's tail, bringing him back to the others. "He's not your 'friend'! Look at him; He's a vicious, dog-craving beast!" He stared stonily at Tetsuya, making sure had had gotten the message, and walked back to Tia. "I swear, sometimes that dog..." Butch sad exasperatedly to Tia.

Dream ran over to Tetsuya. "Are you so ignorant that you put yourself in danger just because you think a strange beast could be you friend??" She whispered, sounding very aggitated and worried at the same time. She frantically walked around him, sniffing and nudging him. "You aren't hurt are you...?"
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:02 pm

fire watched in horror but He would Let nightrun handle herself but be there when she needed him if the lion attacked Please be ok Night fire said under his breath
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:03 pm

Tetsuya smiled at Dream.-"I'm fine, thanks...But SOME DOGS..."-He glanced at Butch."...just don't know how to treat other animals...now, are you going to apologize for calling him beast? or I have to do that for you too?"
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:14 pm

"Tetsuya is right.I know because I am a wolf, a wild animal, a beast.So nothing to worry.C'mon lets check our new friend."Nightrun taked one more stept to the lion."Hey Fire!You know if she or him attacks I need a mate in the fight!"She smiled at Fire."So c'mon and help me."
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:18 pm

fire raced up to join his beloved mate he would be there even if she did not need help. I am here fire said be careful he added to night What should we do fire asked?
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:29 pm

Night looked at Fire with a smile."Well what can we do with a a lion?Its a good question!."But it was really a question.What should they do when they reach the lion?"Well I don't know Fire.Whats your idea?"She asked.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:39 pm

"Well...if you ask me..."-Tetsuya smiled at Dream and walked besides Fire and Nightrun."I think we should go eat something...he just got free from a horrible place and we need to celebrate that and make him feel welcomed, don't you think so,my friend?"
    Tetsuya walked besides the mountain lion and smiled at the other dogs.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:04 pm

well maybe we Distract it and ruan fast to try to make it lose interest in us wolves and dogs
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:19 pm

"I can't understand Fire.I smelled something ing the post office but it wasn't the lion.But than who could be?!"Nightrun looked at Fire."Never mind"She smilled."Tetsuya is right.Lets go find some food."She started walk in the village."C'mon guys lets get some food."She said.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:24 am

"See,Butch?...He is friendly...he won't attack us..."-Tetsuya played with the mountain lion's ears, he touched the lion's nose with his paws, and started playing with the mountain lion's tail.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:58 am

fire followed to help get food it was strange the lion was friendly thought fire
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:56 am

"Well I have never seen a dog playing with a lion.Look like Tetsuya was a lion in his other life."Nightrun laughted."C'mon Fire lets go to the meat shop."Nightrun entered the shop.It was full with meat."I can't understand the peapole are gone but the meat are new.What happend?"She was looking at Fire.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:51 pm

I am not sure but We should becareful It would be bad to steal the meat without knowing if it is bad even if it looks alright fire warned night.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:58 pm

OOC: I think we should pause the rp until Midnight and Teh Silver Wolfeh come back.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:28 pm

Ok works for me Razz
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:47 pm

The lion stood surprised, seeing the animal touching him. He flattened his ears and walked backwards, showing his teeth, hoping to strike fear in the dog. Seeing this dog would be hard to get running, he immediately pushed Tetsuya to the ground and ran and leaped on Butch. He would be his breakfast for the day. The lion attacked him, closing his mouth on his throat.

"Butch!," Tia shouted, running absentmindedly to the lion and pouncing on its back.

Princess watched with big eyes as the lion visciously attacked. "T-t-tetsuya! Tetsuya help me!" she called, although not being hurt. "It might get me! Hurry Tetsuya! Hurry!" she screamed.

The lion slapped Tia in the face with its large paw, its nails scratching her face.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:25 pm

fire looked out on the seen Oh no he screamed and he ran to assist the dogs with night close behind him
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:30 pm

Tia fell to the ground, little drips of blood falling from her face. She didn't give up, though. Butch was not about to die. Tia leaped on the lion again, clinging to its shoulders & biting on its ears.

Princess didn't wait for Tetsuya. She ran over to him and tried to climb on top of him. Pictures flew in her mind of her beautiful coat getting killed by the lion's claws.

The lion was officially annoyed. He rolled over and bit Tia's paw, more blood squirting out.

Tia yelped, pulling to get away.
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:51 pm

"What he hell?!"Nightrun saw what was happening."Hurry Fire we must hurry!Those gogs are in trouble!"Nightrun was run fast.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:41 am

The lion stood, pulling at Tia's paw.

She continued to cry, wanting someone to distract the lion for her escape.

Princess watched, still with huge eyes. She sighed. Better her than me.......
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:43 am

Butch struggled to get up. There were many things running through his mind; killing Tetsuya for bringing this upon him, attacking the cat for almost eating him, but he automatically went to defend Tia. He raced to the lion and pounced on his long back, snapping at his ears and neck fur, drawing massive amounts of blood. He leapt off and stood in front of Tia, snarling viciously at the cat.

Dream tucked her tail between her legs, quaking with fear. She desperatly wanted to help her friend, but she had no idea how. Not even her natural survival instincts kicked in. She spontaneously ran over a few feet in front of the mountain cat and barked loudly and annoyingly; one of the only things she could think of doing. I probably look like an idiot she thought but at least its something! She continued her intimidating barking, hoping to frighten the cat.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:04 am

The lion was about to kill Butch, but then heard Dream. WIth a sharp turn, he ran toward her, drool coming from his mouth like a dog. He ignored the blood falling from him.......he just wanted to eat a dog.

Tia limped over to Butch. "Help Dream!" she shouted at everyone. Tia sat and licked her wounded paw, trying to stop the bleeding. There were a few deep deep bite marks, and amazingly, a petite part of her bone was showing. Tia stopped looking at it, knowing only stitches would save her paw.

Princess looked down at Tetsuya. "Don't just stand there! A Show Dog needs help!" Princess urged him, patting his back with her paws.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:29 am

fire tried to help distract the lion leave my friends alone he howled
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:34 am

Tetsuya growled.-"Not on this life, dude!"-Tetsuya ran and crashed with the lion before he reached Dream, even though he stopped him from hurting Dream, the lion didn't seem to feel any pain after that hit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:08 am