Balto4Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto4Me

Love Balto? Here is your site!

5 posters

The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^)

Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^)

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:56 pm

fire nuzzeld night great job dear he said we should see what the dogs are talking about fire suggested
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^)

Post by Midnight_12 Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:09 pm

Princess shook her head at Tia. "You think you know everything........." she said, rolling her eyes. She walked up to Dream, making sure the two show dogs were fine.

Tia ignored Princess, slowly limping a little further ahead of the rest, squinting ahead of her.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:21 pm

fire walked up is everyone alright he asked hearing the argument
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:43 pm

Dream still was suspicious of the cat. "If humans are the only ones who scare cats...than they must be close by..." Suddenly a familiar voice echoed through the trees. "Where are those stupid animals!? Joe, I thought you locked the trunk door!"

Butch snarled. "It's those humans again." he said, pinning his ears back. "They must've followed our tracks in the snow. It was a dumb idea to come back to town...it's just where they'd think we'd go." He turned around to walk through the trees. "Lets go before they find us!"

Dream hessitated for a moment. She was so close to home... Sticks were cracking under the human's weight close by. Dream glanced at Tetsuya and headed after Butch, thinking her freedom was more important than simply getting back home.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:18 pm

Princess stood stiff, gazing at where her house could be.

Tia limped after Tetsuya, hoping she could get there fast enough. She didn't even notice Princess was gone.

Slowly, Princess began walking in the direction of where her house could be. When she realized everyone was gone, she ran in the opposite directin.
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:36 pm

"I have and idea Fire."Nightrun said while nuzzled him."We stay here and cover the dogs while are they go finds some cover.When the humans saw us they will be afraid of wolfs.I thinks it gona work.What do you think Fire."She asked Fire while looking at him with a big smile.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:46 pm

Tia rolled her eyes, seeing Princess missing. "Where's the rat guys?" she asked annoyed.

Princess ran and ran, hoping the way she was going was the way home. She had enough of adventure, enough of street dogs, enough of life. The show dog wanted to go home. She slowed down, checking her surroundings. Where am I? she wondered.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:38 am

sounds Like a good plan I hope they run He said smiling and nuzzeling night He felt proud to have a mate who knew what to do in situations that was hard. Well dogs do you like the plan? fire asked
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:34 am

Night nuzzled back Fire."I know it will be work and...wait a minute where is that rat o I mean princess??"Night looked around."Where is she?
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:35 pm

fire looked too He saw foot prints leading away Where whould she go fire asked night smiling as she nuzzeld him
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:45 pm

"Oh no"Night sighed."She ans her mind.If she has one."Nightrun laughted."Now lets stay visible so when the humans saw us ang go away."Nighrun looked at the trees."I hope they go away."
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:46 pm

I do too fire said sitting close to night He did not like humans Becasue they harm their kind. But fire felt that him and night together would make it easier to Attack the humans if they needed to but Fire hoped they would intimidate them more then attack them
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:52 pm

"Fire I..I had to say something."Night looked at Fire with tears in her eyes but these tears weren't sad tears they were happy tears."I love you Fire.You are the meaning of my life.I don't know what will I do if I lost you.I think I'll die because of the sad.I just wanted to say this."Night sighed."I can't live with out you."Nightrun cuddled up to Fire and licked his face."I love you Fire."She said with tears in her eyes.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:01 pm

Fire nuzzeld her I feel the same way I do not want anything to happen to you Night You mean everything to me and Tat is why when you are in danger I try to protect you I can not lose you Fire leaned against her watching to see if the humans were going to come near. Fire felt safer with night he would not let any human harm her. He looked to see what the dogs were doing.
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:21 pm

"I hoped that."Night laughted."Now lets see when will the humans come near.I think..I can see one."Night saw a human between two trees in front of us."Stay cover"She said.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:29 pm

fire and night lay low Seeing what they would do. fire Nuzzeld her Be careful he said knowing she would stay by his side. Fire watched as the humans got close Please do not hurt us thought fire. I will attack them before they attack us thought fire
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:34 pm

"Im on it Fire."She nuzzled him back."If they try to hate our friends I'll bite his throat.But don't worry I think they wouldn't hate our friends.I hopi it."Night nuzzled Fire again."I love you Fire."She said.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:05 pm

I love you too night nuzzeling her Then he got low watching the dogs hide and also making sure the people did not sense their position He lay close to night Watching they were close now he could smell and see them.
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:18 pm

Night said quietly."I can't see them Fire.How many are there?"Night looked at the dogs."At least the dogs are in safe."
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:11 pm

there are lots Me dear Do not move until I know it is safe becasue it is not Fire nuzzeld night The dogs are fine the humans will be here soon. Fire snuggled up to night trying to keep her safe while watching the humans Come and the dogs lay over there
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:15 pm

"Okay Fire I'll stay here and do nothing."Night smilled at Fire than she looked at the humans."Where are they come from?"She asked.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:38 am

They are coming from the tree area over there look They were flocking back to town after being evacuated the were going to thier homes and Fire hoped that a couple of wolves did not attract attention. Fire snuggled up to night even more He feared the humans especially the ones with the sticks that killed his friends I glad we are together throghout this my love fire said nuzzeling her and keeping close
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:02 am

Although Tia almost hated Princess, inside her she felt a soft spot for her, a soft spot that would fall for anything. She sighed, looking in Princess' footprints directions. Slowly, she limped in the same route, following the trail with her eyes. "Well, I better go look for the rat.............Ms. Puffy Pants may have gone anywhere!" she exclaimed, continuing to limp.

Princess walked along, suddenly realizing she was in the middle of the woods. "G-g-g-great....." she replied, shivering from fear.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:13 pm

fire wondered what would happen to princess he felt sorry she was small ans he did not think she would make it long. But fire was getting cold but He was much warmer with night But it looked like it would snow and it was getting late. Night Maybe we should get our friends and find shelter near by fire said shivering it is getting cold and the humans may spot us.
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:04 pm

Butch was reluctant to agree with Tia. He cleared his throat and sighed. "H-hey Tia wait up! I'm coming too..." he said, walking up to her and following Princesses' scent. "Why does tat spoiled rat always think she can do everthing alone?" he asked irritately Inside he was also afraid for her. What if the dogknappers had found her?

Dream turned without hessitation and bounded through the snow to try to find Princess. Though they hadn't known each other for long Dream ad developed a sisterly love towards the pampered pooch. They were in the same boat after all: spoiled, helpless dog in the middle of the wildrness. "Princess.......!?" she called desperatly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:49 am