Balto4Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto4Me

Love Balto? Here is your site!

5 posters

The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^)

Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^) - Page 14 Empty Re: The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^)

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:26 pm

Fire night and mystic ran ahead seeing that the tracks were getting close to th truck he could see it coming up and It was going slow. Its close by hurry fire yelled to Dreams Butch testsuya and the others
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^) - Page 14 Empty Re: The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^)

Post by Midnight_12 Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:48 am

Tia ran behind Dream, urgent to find the rat again. She's always getting into trouble....she thought with a laugh. Quickly, Tia followed the tracks, at the same time staying with the others. She suddenly found herself running side by side with Butch. "Hey, that was pretty brave of you............leaping in that river & all..." she said with a smile, still running.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:19 pm

Fire's group were hot on the trail they were almost right on top of the truck come on please hurry Fire pleaded to the others we almost have her
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:35 pm

Butch smiled at Tia as he ran. "Eh, it was no big deal..." He smiled to himself, sectrely flattered and happy that Tia had noticed his so-called 'bravery'.

Dream could see the back of the truck racing ahead of them, gathering speed as it went. She groaned, "How will we ever be able to catch up with that thing?" she asked dispondently, picking up her pace a bit.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:54 pm

Well it should stop soon fire yelled there is a light up ahead it should stop at one of those but we have to be quick he called back to dreams and Her friends
    Night was nervous becasue if they failed it would be hard to catch up again.

mystic knew they would succseed they had to in her opinion
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:43 pm

Princess finally escaped the net, but wasn't able to solve the swaying & hitting problem. She was inside a room-like place in the back of the truck, the top covered also. Fortunately, there was a little window in the back where she could see outside. The car screeched to a stop, throwing Princess to the back of the truck again. She perked up, beginning to bark wildly. Princess was able to get a glimpse of a few dogs & wolves, immediately knowing who it was.

Tia laughed at Butch's modesty, but sped up, seeing a chance to get Princess. "W.......what do we do when we catch up? How do we open the back?" she asked, getting worried again.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:12 am

fire knew about doors all you do is need to use your muzzel to open the door open this door had a turn knob so it would be easy fire only hoped that the truck would stay long enough to get his job acomplished
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:20 am

"Tetsuya laughed and then he noticed the car suddenly stopped, he ran and started barking through the driver's window to try to get his attention completely ignoring Fire's words, he jumped and bark like crazy, the human stepped out of the truck and Tetsuya jumped inside the truck and accidentaly stepped in the accelerator, and after a few seconds trying to stop the car, he hit the brake and stopped."This monsters are harder to control than I thought!"
    Tetsuya was laughing, he was having a good time playing with the human's truck, but when the human tried to get him out of the vehicle, Tetsuya jumped on him and ran over his face, scratching him with his four paws.-"Sorry dude!"
    He went back with the others and smiled."I have no idea how we'll get Princess out of there, but at least I had fun with that human and his toy."
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:25 am

Fire just looked at the dog like what were you thinking.Fire ran upbefore the guy realized opend the door found the rat grabbed her no matter how much she screamed And he brought her back to the dogs and they ran towards the woods.

Night was so happy she nueld ire and thanked him for helping with the dogs. Then She walked not leaving his side so she would be safe

Mystic still was sad she wanted so much for tetsuya to like her but he did not think it will happen
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:29 am

Tetsuya looked at Fire smiling.-"Oh, of course...I was going to that, but you did ok, dude..."
    He laughed and backed off with the other dogs and smiled at them too.-"I was going to do that...so...where are we now?"
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:33 am

well It looks like we are now 50 miles away but thats alright that just means a few days of travel no big deal.

night just watched she was happy for the dogs and glad that fire was still leading them.

Mystic walked over to tetsuya Hey she said to him that was brave of you to do that to a human she laughed so what did you think about what I told you she said hoping he would tell her.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:39 am

Princess quickly squirmed out of Fire's mouth. Examining her flat, matted fur. She sighed, still glad to be back. Princess, after shaking her fur off, nodded slightly, trying to show some respect. "I knew you'd come," she said, barely smiling.

Tia cocked her head at her, thinking that for sure Princess would have some sense knocked into her to be thankful. She shook her head slightly, smiling at the rat. "Your welcome..." she said in a aren't-you-going-to-say-it voice.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:42 am

Fire was happy to do it. your welcome But its late even if it kills you, we have to find shelter.

yes I agree night said we are tired and we will get more done if we sleep first.

Mystic smiled but still wanted to know what tetsuya thought about her
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:35 am

"W-what you...told...me?"-He looked at Dream with a concerned face.-"Listen, I-I need time to think about it...I'm going through a bad moment right now, and I would like to first calm down and then give you an answer..."
    Tetsuya was really confused, in one hand, he had Dream, the champion show-dog he fell in love with, and by the other hand, he had Mystic, a nice, misterious wolf who has feelings for him. He sighed and started thinking about it, he looked at Dream again, still confused and not knowing what was he going to do.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:49 am

fire said I think I have found a place to stay for the night and he directed everyone in the direction of it.

Mystic was hopeful maybe he does like me she thought to him self she could only hope
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:07 am

Dream turned to look at Tetsuya talking to Mystic. As soon as they made eye-contact she glared and turned her head forwards, sticking her small nose in the air. She was clearly jealous. What does her see in her? she thought angrily, impatietly thumping her tail on the ground. He's lucky he even has me! she thought selfishly, wanting to try to make herself feel better. She sighed sadly and let her anger go, knowing that if he broke her heart she could never bounce back from it...

Butch playfully trotted up to Princess and messed with her fur. "Lucky to be back, hmmm?" he teased, barely holdng in his laughter at her matted fur. "Well, lucky for us the Champ didn't get lost forever." he said sarcastically. "How far off track are we anyways?" he asked Fire, suddenly serious again.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:44 am

Tetsuya sighed and walked to a nearby tree where he lay down to try to forget all of his problems, he thought about what would he do whe he gets to the streets of Nome, he was pretty sure he would go back to his hard, stray dog life, where he would have to face the other dogs that make fun of him, and the humans kicking him and trying to scare him with brooms and even shotguns, afraid that he would bite them and their families, the idea of coming depressed him, but yet, there was still something that kept him from running away from those streets.He looked at Dream, so close from him, but yet, so far at the same time, he wasn't really sure if such a rewarded and elegant dog like her would choose to be with such a dirty, homeless dog like him, but he hadn't completely lost hope, he sighed again and closed his eyes, relaxing and getting rid of his problems, even though he knew it wasn't that easy at all.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:09 am

Tia ignored the rat and walked over to Tetsuya, seeing his stress. She didn't like Tetsuya like Mystic or Dream did, but she wanted to be someone who could help out all her friends. She lay a couple feet away from him, trying to look like she was busy doing something else. "You really like her, don't you?" she asked, looking up at the sky.

Princess rolled her eyes at Butch, walking away towards Dream. "Some dogs don't know how lucky they are to have a champion around," she replied, glad someone was there to feel her feelings.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:49 pm

Well we are not to far the truck went east sowe have to travle west for about ten miles then north again for about 40 miles It will take a few days fire sighed knowing that the dogs were getting annoyed.

Night said well thats ok fire you are leading good and Its fine that you are taking percautions she said nuzzleding him. she saw it made him feel better.

Mystic still had a feeling that tetsuya would choose the showdog over her he did not blame him butthe thought of it made her sad. so what if she was a wolf so what if he was a dog. they wereabout the same size and to mystic she thought he was the most handsom animal she had seen but she was not sure who he would choose
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:36 pm

Butch sighed. "Well, we better get some rest for the night if w are to have all our strength for the days ahead." he looked at the other dogs, completly un-caring of the situation. He rolled his eyes, "So where did you say you found shelter again?" he asked.

Dream nodded. "Some dogs," she looked at Tetsuya, "don't know how to treat a champ either." she growled, letting her egotistical side take over. She layed down in a huff and rested her chin on her front paws with an angry pout across her face.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:40 pm

Tetsuya opened one eye and saw Tia and blushed.-"Yes...it doesn't matter anyway, I mean...she's a champion dog, she could easily have any dog she wants, there's no way she would like a stray like me..."
    Tetsuya closed his eye again and sighed.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:50 pm

Fire watched everyone well there should be a spot close by I am going to find one fire said hoping the group woould follow.

Night saw mystic alone again she was not happy. she Knew she had no chance with tetsuya and to make matters worse dreams was begining to get mad when she got back. whats wrong she asked mystic.

Well its just I have feelings for the stray Tetsuya but he does not seem to notice me Or like me much and i do not know what to do she said looking glum.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:25 pm

Tia lay down, still a few feet away. "Hey T.....you know....I really think she likes you," she replied, trying to make him feel better. "When you were with Princess.......and Mystic, she seemed pretty jealous to me." Tia said, laying her head on her paws.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:30 pm

Fire found his place to stay over here This is a big cave its all clear We will be safe here.

Night nuzzeld fire and found a place not to far from the entrace for her and fire to share. It would be a cold night it had looked like rain the whole day.

Mystic overherad tia and tetsuya's conversation. It upset her she just did not have a chance even if she tried to be nice and express her feelings tetsuya just did not seem to feel the same about her. She went to night in tears expressing how she felt hoping night would cheer her up.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:00 am

Tetsuya opened wide his two eyes and looked at Tia.
    "You think? Come on Tia...I'm in no mood for jokes like that right now..."-Said Tetsuya offended, even though he hopped she was telling the truth.He raised an eyebrow.-"Tia...you're not joking...are you?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:45 am