Balto4Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto4Me

Love Balto? Here is your site!

5 posters

The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^)

Balto
    Balto

The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^)

Post by Balto Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:45 pm

"Hey, whats up Fire?!What the worse gona happen if we go in Nome?C'mon we can do a try.Anyway if will any problems we can run"She was smileing at Fire.She stepped out from among the trees and started to walk.She hopped Fire was following her as the others.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^)

Post by Firefoxwolffie Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:52 pm

Fire was right behind night He would ot let anything bad happen to herand he wante to be there if anything did. o they starteed their decent into nome It was a auite town but There was lots of dogs it looked safe but was it?
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:58 pm

NightRun was happy with Fire.After those years she have a mate again.Her life has changed.She is happy now and maybe she have some new friends like the dogs."Hey we almost here!"NightRun felt something.Something was wrong."Stop!!Where are the peapoles??!"Shhe looked over Nome.Nobody was in the streets.She looked back at Fire and the dogs."What could be happend?"She said.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:02 pm

Fire sensed it too He was surprised it was quite A little irie He walked cautiosly over to a building and looked in Nothing And no one was there Night I do not like this he said he ran to her side and Tried to stay close incase they had to run
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:19 pm

"Yeah something is wrong.Let's go check the main street."Night and Fire was walking in front of the dogs and they were ready to defend them.They get to the main street.It was nothing there two."Nothing is here.Lets go check the post office."Nightrun entered the post office.It wasn't there anything.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:46 pm

Princess lifted her nose in the air snobbily. "You are all jealous because you have no life. Just because I'm the cutest looking and most popular dog, doesn't mean you go and call me names." She looked down at Tetsuya from his back. "Didn't your mommy ever teach you that?" she said in a fake sweet voice again.

Tia shook her head. "Um, Princess Rat, I thin you better be nice to him. He could drop you whenever her wants..........then you're little beautiful fur will get all dirty..." Tia smiled at Tetsuya with a sparkle in her eye.

Princess stayed quiet, glaring at all the animals around her. She just shook her head and fixed her fur, then lay down on Tetsuya's back, enjoying his soft fur. Whatever.....she thought.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:53 pm

fire wondered what was wrong why is nobody around? stick close to me night he said I do not like that it is so quite does anyone smell anything bad? fire asked.
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:01 pm

"Wait I think I smell something....something strange."She looked over in the post office."I think it was nothing."NightRun heard a sound."Hey over there!!"She jumped over the table and landed on that something but it was dark nobody saw nothing.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:06 pm

Fire ran over he sniffed the area he thought he could make out a trap nearby He said to night this way hurry He was not about to lose his mate or anyone else I think we should go back to the woods and watch from a distance fire suggested
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:11 pm

"No!"NightRun looked at Fire."That smell was not strange now I know I smelled it somewhere in the past when I was with my pack.I go after it I smell it."NightRun started to run upstairs.
    At upstairs there was only 2 rooms.Nightrun entered the first room.There was only a little light.She went to the middle of the room.She smelled her.She was in the room somewhere.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:07 am

Princess looked where Night had run. "Psh! There's no way I'm going up there." Princess's nose twitched a little, smelling something else. "Oh my word! Do you smell that awful thing? It's........it's like a wild animal!" Princess looked down at Tetsuya. "Tetsuya, I think it's you!" she laughed by herself, wanting to tease him now.

Tia sniffed the air. "Princess, hush! I smell it too........." Tia walked around and sniffed more. "I'm........I'm not sure what it is, but it seems like a cat...........a large one.........it's close too...."

She was right. Nearby in the woods, stood a cat. Not just any cat, but a mountain lion. He stood, stalking in the trees, catching the dogs' scent. He crouched down in the bushes, watching them with his large green eyes.
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:09 am

Dream was quiet most of the trip. She stared intensly at the ground. Something inside her put her in an awfull, petty mood. It had started when Tetsuya had put Princess on his back...she had only felt this feeling once before, when a good-natured Irish Setter had won the International Dog Show instead of her. Dream had felt...jealous. Dream lifted her head and looked over to where the other dogs were looking. She saw a shadow in the trees, and she slunk back behind Tetsuya again, her eyes wide with fright.

Butch waited outside, standing guard. He was a familiar face around these parts, and not many people would suspecthim being up to any trrouble. Or at least any more treouble than he normally got into. He was enjoying being back home in Nome, but also dissapointed that his little adventure was over already. "What is that... it's too big to be a house cat..." a low, hostile growl came into is throat.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:26 am

Tia walked over to Butch. "What.........what do you think it is?" she whispered, looking at the shadow. Tia took one step forward, her head crooked with fear.

Princess' eyes were large & round, watching the shadow's movements. "T-t-tetsuya.......w-w-whatever it is.......don......don't let it hurt a champ......o....ok?" She asked, thinking of herself that moment.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:25 am

fire stood and looed at it. It still did not explain why there was not any humans around it just showed there was an object that could harm him or his mate or the rest
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:42 am

Butch took a small step towards the shadow lurking in the trees. He took a whiff of the air and pinned his ears back. He looked at it in a confused way, cocking his head. "I think its a...weasle? No its to big to be a weasle...But could it possibly be...? No, no it couldn't be..."

Dream's ear twitched towards Butch. "What? What do you mean...Butch, what the heck is that thing??" Dream tucked her un-curled tail between her legs, looking in an impatient and agrivated way at the mutt.

Butch squinted closer at the shadow. "Well...it smells like a cougar, you know, a mountain lion. The problem is, they are only rarey found around here...and espacially by the town..." He started to walk towards it, stopping aboout 30 feet away to smell the air aroundt again.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:57 am

Be careful fire cried It is dangerous even if it is a cat. Fire walked over to his mate. He stood in front of her to keep her out of danger of the cat incase it attacked He would risk his life to spare hers
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:33 am

The lion waited in position for the animal to come closer. It licked its lips, already tasting the blood in the animal. Without a sound, it took one step closer.

Tia shook her head. "Butch........Butch I think we should stay away from it..." Tia said, worried for him & the dogs.
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:19 am

"Hey Fire, you're don't have to be a hero!"Night smiled at Fire."I can stand my on feet.When it gone to fight I will not be afraid."Nightrun looked at the trees.Yes there is something but that smell isnt come from it, that smell was to friendly.Maybe I just wrong.She saw Butch close to the lion."Butch!Butch come back!It can attack any time."She said
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:30 pm

Fire said I know You can take care of your self Night I just do not want to lose you is all. then he called to butch be careful you don't want to set it off he called. Fire watched to see what the dog would do
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:29 pm

"Butch, listen!" Tia shouted, scared for his sake.

Princess sighed and shook her head. "Oh, Mia.......someone has to slow down the predator...."

Tia growled at Princess, but turned her attention back to Butch.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:37 pm

Tetsuya smiled and slowly putted princess back on the floor.-"Wait here...I'm going to talk to him, he must be friendly,I mean, look at him, he's like a cat but bigger, more evil, with bigger paws, and with an enourmous hunger for meat..."
    Tetsuya slowly got close to the mountain lion smiling."Hello, my friend...My name's Tetsuya, nice to meet you...you are a quite big animal, aren't you? Listen... do you know what's going on here? I mean...it's too quiet, and unless you have eaten all of the humans here...I don't know what could've possibly happen to them..."
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:42 pm

The lion stayed quiet, waiting for the dog to get closer. He sharpened his claws on the ground, digging them in the earth. The lion could already picture him eating dog bones. He was getting impatient, wanting to leap out now. Suddenly, a large intercom on top of a pole beeped. "Beep.......beep.....beep........evacuation.......evacuation.........caution.....zoo animal escape..........beep.....beep........

Princess cocked her head. "What is that?" she asked looking in the air for the noise.

Tia looked at Butch. "Evacuation? Zoo animal escape?" she asked, pondering on the words.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:53 pm

Tetsuya's smile grew bigger when he heard the intercom and he got closer to the mountain lion.-"Oh...so you're a fugitive,huh? I like that! Fight against the power dude! You are from my team...now...let's go out and have some little innofensive animals to celebrate your freedom!!"
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:02 pm

The lion ignored his words. He didn't really speak dog, but he could understand. The lion also took one step closer, still hiding his head. Only his black tiped ears were showing. He could jump at any moment now. But just ot be sure the victim would not escape, he waited for him to take one more step.
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:32 pm

"I know Fire, I know but we have to do something!That lion anytime can attack Tetsuya!"She started to run where Tetsuya was.When she was close to him she sloved done.She looked at Tetsuya."Everything okay?"She said and looked at the lion."Hey big boy!Whats your name?"She asked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:15 pm