Balto4Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto4Me

Love Balto? Here is your site!

5 posters

The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^)

Balto
    Balto

The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^)

Post by Balto Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:00 am

Night howled two."Im hope that lion heard that."Than she saw Tia."Oh my god No!"She jumped on the lions back and she bited it."C'mon big boy show me what can you do now!"Nightrun said with tears.She doesn't want to lose her friends.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^)

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:13 pm

fire meanwhile ran in front of it and said here kitty kitty come and get some food but he did not want night to be on him when he ran night I got his attention help me lea him away form dreams and tetsuya
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:01 pm

"Okay Fire!"Night jumped next to him and tryed to get the lion away from the dogs."I hope this works."She said.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:23 pm

Me to fire said hey kitty follow us the lion looked up from the dogs and toward the wolves run fire said and they started running with the lion behind them
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:33 pm

"Well Fire whats the plan?"She smiled at him."Lets go find a trap.Maybe the sea can help us."Nightrun turned to the sea."Hurry if we have luck it is frozen now."She looked back at lion.It wasnt faster than them.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:45 pm

Alright soundsgood so they ran towards the sea Hoping their friends would be alright
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:48 pm

Nightrun looked back"Its working!"The lion follow them."C'mon run to the ice it can help us."Night looked at Fire."I hope it will."She said.
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:06 pm

Butch ran over to Tia. "Are you hurt? What did that cat do to you?" He looked at Tia's wounded paw and licked it, silently cursing out the cat who did this to her.

Dream silently stared forward, not moving a muscle. She was still in shock from near death. After a few silent moments passed she turned to the panting Tetsuya. "I..." she tried to speck but nothing came out. "Y-you...saved me.........th-thanks." she whispered awkwardly before slowly walking towards Tetsuya and quickly nuzzling his nose.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:45 pm

Tetsuya's smile grew bigger than ever.-"I..I couldn't let you die, I mean...how could I ever live without you..."
    Tetsuya kept smiling,he had already forget about the lion, he was lost deep inside Dream's eyes.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:47 pm

The lion ran after the wolves, pondering on which one to kill. He sped up, almost touching the tail of Fire. He opened & closed his mouth, trying to get a grip on the wolf's tail. He growled, running faster. The lion soon was running side by side with Fire. He swiped out his paw and knocked Fire down, deciding he would be his food.

Tia slowly shook her paw as Butch cleaned it, the pain increasing. "Thanks, Butch. It's ok though, it's.........it's just my paw." she said, watching the blood squirt from it. "It......it doesn't hurt that bad...."

Princess sighed a relief as she saw Dream ok. She slowly walked over to Tia, looking at her paw. "Ooh......that has to hurt......I'm glad it didn't get me," she said, thinking this was comforting.
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:48 pm

Night looked back."Fire!!!!!Nooo!!!"She jumped back to defend him."Stay back lion or I'll soak the earth with your guts."Nightrun was angry and sad at he same time.She was angry because the lion wasn't friendly ans she was sad becasue it attacked Tetsuya, the dogs and her mate Fire."Don't touch Fire!!"She looked at it eyes.
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:47 pm

Butch's fur suddenly bristled and his eyes grew firey. "You spoiled brat! Can't you see Tia's hurt?" he growled at Princess, searing into her eyes. "You need to start standing on your own four paws; we can't keep on protecting you forever." he said, glancing at Tetsuya hoping for some back-up, but noticed he was fully absorbed with Drream. He rolled his eyes.

Dream blushed a deep crimpson underneath her fluffy cream fur. "Y-yea... thanks Tetsuya..." she nervously laughed. She was starting to think of Tetsuya as more than just a mongrel street dog. "W-we should go try to find those two wolves. I think that cat might try to eat them alive." she said, trying to find a different topic other than how Tetsuya had saved her. ' '...how could i ever live without you...' ' Still brought a blush to Dream's face when she thought of it.. She smiled to herself and trotted over to Tia, Butch, and Princess.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:40 pm

"Yeah...the wolves..."-Tetsuya shook his head and glanced at Butch.-"We must hurry...I don't know if Fire and Nightrun are able to take down such a big cat by themselves."
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:46 am

Fire tried to run help night he called its gaining on me and I do not know how long I can keep running fire said as the lion closed in
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:12 am

Butch nodded. "Princess, you stay here with Tia, unless her paw gets beter and she's able to go with us." He stood up and stared off into the direction Night and Fire had vanished. "C'mon! No telling where they'd gotten to..." With that he sprinted around into the snowy trees.

Dream smiled at Tia and Princess. "Stay safe guys..." she he reluctantly headed off into the direction Butch had gone, gradually picking up her pace as she went.
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:42 am

"Fire lets go to the sea if we have luck the lion fals in to the water."Nightrun turned to the sea."We have to find a pitch so he can fall down."Night looked at Fire."We can do it."
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:26 pm

Ok fire said. He ran to catch up with night hoping he would be able to make it
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:59 pm

The lion continued chasing Fire, throwing sharp glares at Night as he ran. His ears perked backwards, hearing the dogs. His pace slowed down a bit, realizing attacking the dogs may be easier. The lion fixed his eyes on Dream, remembering her being unable to fight him. The lion kept running, but slowed down with his head looking back. His tongue stuck out, eager for finally getting a dog.

Princess looked at Tia and sighed. "Dogs, dogs, dogs......" she said, shaking her head. "Why did you have to do this to us, Tia? We could have been on our way," she said ungratefully.

Tia bared her teeth. "Be glad I have a lame paw, rat.......or you'd be dead already."

Princess just shook her head again, slowly turning away fro Tia.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:32 am

Fire turned uh oh night look the lion is changing his mind. Night what should we do if he runs and gets the dogs that will make it harder to get his attention back to the sea
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:43 am

The lion kept running behind the wolves, but still looked back to see the dogs catch up.

Tia licked her paw, wanting it to heal already.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:49 am

fire tried to make it ma so it would ignore the dogs Whats wrong kitty dogs faster and smarther then you fire yelled running beside night
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:48 am

The lion snapped at Fire from a distance, falling behind to run beside Dream. He looked from Dream to Fire, then decided to go to Dream. As he was about to pounce on her, suddenly the lion froze, his ears perking upward. The lion's green eyes widened, his nose twitching. As quick as he came, he ran & left.

Tia perked up, seeing the lion run past her & Princess. "What?" she asked bewildered. She looked back at it, only seeing a glimpse of its tail.

"Thank goodness........" Princess said, snobbily walking past Tia toward the other dogs. "Wow........I'm amazed. You street dogs actually scared him off...."
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:27 am

Dream was shaking uncontrolably. "W-w-w-w- what?? Where d-did it go?" she studdered.She slunk back to Tia and Princess.

Butch's stub of a tail started wagging uncontrolably. "Hey, we scared it off!" He trotted proudly over to Tia, Dream, and Princess. "Not bad for a street dog, eh Princess?" he loftily asked.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:44 am

fire thought it was odd bt was happy that his friends himself and his mate were fine
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:09 am

Tia shook her head slowly. "That was too good." she replied, looking around. "No offense guys, but I think something else scared him off......" Tia sniffed the air, having a slight idea why. "The......the only thing that scares lions.....are.......are humans......" she said, her voice going to a whisper.

Princess ignored Tia's words, fluffing her fur around. "Well, Butch.......you did fine......just fine...." she said, her eyes still stuck up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:51 pm