Balto4Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto4Me

Love Balto? Here is your site!

3 posters

Leadership Sequel

Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Leadership Sequel - Page 4 Empty Re: Leadership Sequel

Post by Midnight_12 Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:58 pm

OCC: Thanks Nobu. Sorry I'm taking so long, I'm doing my homework at the same time. Laughing Oh, yeah, I changed my character to female. Razz

Krakuia trotted up to the den. He stopped and sniffed the entrance. "Isao..........i think someone's been in my den." Krakuia looked at him, not wanting to find out what was in there.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:08 pm

OCC: Don't worry Midnight, take your time:). Great, thanks for letting me know Very Happy

"What do you mean with someone's been in..." - Isao looked at Tadashi and sniffed him.
    "Krakuia, I think it's a dog, what's he doing here?.... Maybe we should just kill him."-Isao smiled with an evil grin and looked at Krakuia.

Tadashi saw two silhouettes, he could barely see or talk. "A...Aka...Akara..."

Isao looked at Tadashi and moved him with his big paw. "What's an Akara?...He's lost his mind...what do you say Krakuia? Should we kill him?"
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:37 pm

Krakuia smirked. "Now, wait Isao. Let him speak." Krakuia sniffed the dog also. "He's almost dead, Isao." She leaned closer to him. "Excuse me, dog. Who are you? And what are you doing in my den?"
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:51 pm

"Ta...Tad...help..." - Tadashi tried to finish but he was too weak.

Isao rolled his eyes. "See Krakuia? He's trying to say help me die quickly... so let me help him."

"I...help me...please..." -Tadashi was going to faint, but he had just found someone that could help them, so he made an effort to keep going.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:00 am

Krakuia rolled her eyes at Isao. "I'd never want to meet your parents, Isao." Krakuia sat beside tadashi. "Well, Tad.......you're going to have to move. Isao, help me take him out. But don't harm him, okay?" Krakuia gave him a warning look and gently pulled him by the scruff of his neck.

Meanwhile, Akara was worriedly watching from the entrance of Kakara's cave. She slowly raised her paws, eager to run out and find him. Unfortunately, Hanna and Sukari lay outside the cave, calling her towards them. Akara, knowing they were up to something, stayed with Kakara. "Tadashi.......where are you?" she said in a shivering voice.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:13 am

"OH you never let me have fun Krakuia...ok, I'll help him...but I'm doing it for you, not for this bag of bones."- Isao helped her move Tadashi.

Tadashi could feel Isao's teeth penetrating his skin, he wanted to scream, but he was out of energy, he was just glad that finally he could get some wolves to help him.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:19 am

Krakuia smiled. "Why, thank you Isao." Once he was out of her den, Krakuia examined the dog. "Hmm.........looks like he hasn't eaten for a while............a little dehydrated.......but whoever his mate is, she's lucky! This is one cute looking dog." Krakuia exclaimed while looking into his eyes. She laughed then sat in front of Tadashi. "I'm sorry, I know you probably feel uncomfortable. Isao, I don't know if I can leave you with him, so you go get him some food and water............please." Krakuia batted her eyelashes. "For me..." She laughed as Isao responded.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:29 am

Isao smiled at Krakuia and looked at Tadashi. "Listen bag of bones....you're lucky that Krakuia is so beautiful, if not....you would've already died." - He growled at Tadashi and quickly turned around and ran to get some food.

Tadashi looked at Krakuia. "Help me....please..help...Akara..."

After a few minutes, Isao returned with a huge piece of meat. "I hunt this for him...unfortunately...I couldn't find any water for the poor dog...so, why don't you go look for some water while I take care of my new best friend." Isao smiled hopping that Krakuia accepted.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:32 am

Krakuia smiled. ''Thank you, Isao. Now, I want to ask you this simple little question. Okay? But I don't really want you to answer it. Is that alright?" She smiled innocently at Isao, and took a step further to him.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:38 am

"Uhmm....yes?." Isao smiled nervously.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:41 am

"Again, I don't want you to answer it." Krakuia stopped and her smile turned into a frown. 'DO I LOOK LIKE A DUMMY TO YOU???" she asked slowly, but with anger. Then she smiled again and turned around to Tadashi. "Sorry, for yelling. You probably know..........tough love." She laughed. "Now Isao, please go find some water for our friend."
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:34 am

Isao growled and turned. "Please go find some water for our friend." -Said Isao in a mocking tone while he was walking. - "Now he calls him friend...If she starts calling him honey, I'll cut his throat."
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:40 am

Krakuia pushed the meat toward Tadashi. "Ignore the cutie over there. He's just jealous right now." Krakuia smiled and watched Tadashi.

Akara took a few steps out of the cave, wanting to dash past Hanna and Sukari. She went forward and backward, trying to make her decision. "Oh.........Tadashi." she replied to herself.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:58 am

Tadashi tried to smile...he was still very weak, but he thought that Isao and Krakuia's love was very funny, then he thought about him and Akara, and the future that they could have together, as a family... He shook his head and ate his meat to recover some energy.

Isao came back with an old bucket full of water. "Look what I found...Some human must have threw it away and I thought it was a good idea to use it for our....friend's water."
    Isao still hated Tadashi, but he felt bad with Krakuia, so he wanted to make her happy helping Tadashi.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:11 am

Krakuia smiled and nuzzled Isao. "Thank you." She gently took the pail and set it down to Tadashi. "Here you go." Krakuia stood beside Isao and watched Tadashi. "Where do you think he belongs?"
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:24 am

"The trash can..."- Thought Isao, but he wanted to keep Krakuia happy and lied.
    "I don't know...maybe he was with some human and he got lost?" - He said gently.

After Tadashi finished, he looked at Krakuia and smiled. "Thanks...my, my name is Tadashi...I come from a dog pack far from here, but we are in a deep trouble. My mate...I mean... my friend is supposed to be the next alpha, but there's another dog trying to get the leadership and I need you to help us protect her."
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:27 am

Krakuia cocked her head and looked at Isao. "Well, it's nce to meet you Tadashi. I'm Krakuia and this is Isao. Now, let me get this straight. Your girlfriend needs help to become the next alpha, and you need our help?"
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:32 am

Tadashi blushed when she said girlfriend and nodded his head. " Yes...I really need your help."

Isao rolled his eyes. "Yes, well thanks for looking for us and congratulations for finding us...but why should we fight your battle?"
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:39 am

Krakuia ignored Isao's remark and walked closer to Tadashi. "Well............where is she? I'd like to meet her first." Krakuia helped Tadashi to his feet and looked to him for an answer.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:56 am

"Sure...follow me..." - Tadashi lead the way back to Akara, he felt very happy, he was going to return with wolves that could help them, but more than anything, he was going to return with Akara, he smiled started running faster when he saw Kakara's den. "I hope she's there." - Tadashi stopped when he saw Hanna and Sukari close to the den.
    "Wait here please." Said Tadashi and lead the two wolves to a bunch of bushes where Hanna and Sukari couldn't see them and then turned around and ran to Kakara'a den. "Akara! Akara! I'm back!" He said as he run hopping to see her going out of the den.

"Nice, now we have to hide....very nice." Said Isao behind the bushes and growled. " This is such a bad idea, I can't believe we came here."
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:07 am

Krakuia smiled sternly. "oh, Isao. You know you're glad to be here and help." she said teasingly. Krakuia looked at Hanna and Sukari. "Hmm.....I wonder who they are. They have beautiful coats, but they don't look that nice."

Akara was laying down in Kakara's den. She perked up right away when she hear Tadashi's call. "Tadashi?" she whispered. "Tadashi!" Akara's face brightened up with a huge smile. She ran out of the cave and zoomed right past Hanna and Sukari. She almost knocked Tadashi down with a huge hug. "Oh, Tadashi, i was so worried! Were you okay? What happened?"

Krakuia cocked her head. "Isao...........Isao look! I think that's her. Wow, she's pretty young to be an Alpha. They really need our help."

Sukari glanced at Hanna. Hanna was burning with fury. Sukari realized this would be a good time to get her secret helpers. Sukari nodded to Hanna and left to get them.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:14 am

Hanna angrily scowled and walked up to the two. "You two......two.......GRRRR! I HATE YOU!" Hanna growled.

Kakara came out. "Hey, hey! What's the matter, Hanna?"

Hanna blew up. "Oh, you want to know what the matter is huh? Well I'll tell you what's the matter-" But before she said anything, a pack of other huskies came running back, with Sukari in the lead. Hanna turned to Tadashi and Akara. "You'll pay now. Tootles!" Hanna then ran up to Sukari. "Good job, Suki." Hanna cocked her head. "Hey, they look familiar."
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:17 am

Sukari leaped on a boulder. "It's because they are. These huskies are my pack. I'm the Alpha Female of the Ghaski pack!" Then Sukari leaped and attacked Hanna. "This will be my land!"

Akara gasped. "Tadashi, this is the Ghaski Pack!" Akara's mind raced back through memories of the Ghaski coming and killing her mother.......and many others. The Ghaski was back to kill her and the pack.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:27 am

"I guess you're right...they really need our help...they're very lucky to find the great Isao!" - He said in a proud tone and then smiled at Krakuia.- " And Krakuia, the most beautiful wolf in the world, you know, it's funny but..." - He couldn't finish his sentence when he saw Sukari and her pack. "Holly Molly! Krakuia, look at that! What did Tadashi do to make them angry? Come on, let's help them!."

Tadashi growled at Sukari. "Ghaski pack, huh? Well, we'll finish you no matter who you are." Tadashi run towards Sukari ready to attack her, but another dog interrupted the attack bitting Tadashi.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:14 pm

Krakuia leaped form behind the bushes and leaped on Sukari. Isao and her were wolves, so they had advance fighting skills, but even the Ghaski pack could handle this. Sukari slapped Krakuia in the face with her paw, splashing blood everywhere. Krakuia yelped, but quickly staggered to her feet again.

"Tadashi!" Akara cried. Even though she couldn't fight as well, when she saw someone bite Tadashi, she was angry. "Get away from him!" Akara leaped on the dog and attacked with all her might.

Sukari smiled evilly as the other dogs attacked the Ghalasat Pack. She leaped on a rock and looked for someone to attack next. Her eyes scanned the land. A loner began running for help it seemed. "Kakara......" Sukari whispered, her eyes turning bright red. She leaped off the rock and dashed over to her next victim.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content