Balto4Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto4Me

Love Balto? Here is your site!

3 posters

Leadership Sequel

Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Leadership Sequel - Page 9 Empty Re: Leadership Sequel

Post by Midnight_12 Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:49 pm

Hanna smiled. "Well, they aren't the only things that are cute....." she said softly, trying not to look at Tadashi. She flattened her ears, swaying back and forth in a cute way.

Krakuia rolled her eyes secretely, nudging Isao. "I'm sorry, but this cannot wait..." she urged, looking at him in a serious way. "Come on, I need to tell you something....." Without letting him respond, Krakuia pushed Isao. "Excuse me, I must speak to him....we'll just be a sec!"
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:58 pm

"Well, if it's necessary...I guess you can take your time Krakuia..."- Tadashi smiled at Krakuia and then he looked at Hanna.-"Would you like to take a walk with me, Hanna? You deserve it after helping us..."

"What is it now Krakuia?...I was having fun with Tadashi and I just realized how sweet Hanna is...what is so important?"-Asked Isao.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:02 am

Hanna blushed. "Of course............I'd love to, thanks." She said, smiling back at Tadashi. "Thanks for helping me, Tad...." she added, flattening her ears again.

Krakuia looked at Hanna when Isao & her were alone. "Look at her! She's..she's-" Krakuia looked at Isao's face expression. "I'm sorry, Isao.....but......this may not seem important to you, but it really is. I don't think it's such a great idea to have Hanna in the pack. I think Akara was right all along. We have to get rid of her!" she replied, with huge eyes.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:18 am

Isao looked amazed at Krakuia."She's what Krakuia!?! I can't believe it...thanks to her we have lots of cute little puppies to take care of and now you want her to go?!? I don't understand..."

"Oh...My pleasure...you are a pack member, that's what we do, huh? We help each other...Come on, let's go now..."-Said Tadashi smiling, he tried to see Isao and Krakuia to say goodbye, but they were too far and he could barely see them now."Hmm...wonder what had Krakuia so altered...oh, well...guess Isao did something he didn't had to..."
    He smiled at Hanna again and started walking."Are you coming?"
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:28 am

Hanna looked flattered. "Of course, Tad." she said with a smile. Slowly, she curled her tail upward and walked beside Tadashi.

Krakuia sighed. "Boys, they never see anything!" she exclaimed. "Don't you understand? Any wolf or dog can see that she's a big flirt!" she yelled, looking at Hanna from a distance.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:41 am

"Come on Krakuia...you're being paranoic, I love you...Ireally do...but I think you're imagining things, you're tired, you should rest a little..."

"So, Hanna...what are you planing to do after you make your new pack?..."Asked Tadashi curious.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:33 pm

Krakuia glared at Isao, ignoring the "I love you" words. "I am not imagining anything Isao. Now you just watch her for a while! See if your eyes work for once." she said angrily while walking away. I may be oversensitive, but I'm right.....

Hanna opened her mouth as if to say something, but wasn't sure. "Welllll........I....I'll be the leader, everyone will listen.........and we'll......live a happy life.." she said, saying the ending words like a question though.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:55 pm

Tetsuya laughed softly."Well, I think that's a good ending...but you won't be able to do that by your own, that's why you'll need a mate to be the alpha male...you know that, right?"

Isao followed Krakuia."Wait! Krakuia please, I'm sorry...it's just that...she doen't look like she's like that..."
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:05 pm

Hanna jumped in surprise. "Oh..........Oh," suddenly her voice became long and sweet. "Oh, yes. I know exactly what you mean........" she said with a large smile. She leaned over to Tadashi's ear. "You aren't going to tell Akara, right?" she asked with half closed eyes.

Krakuia rolled her eyes. "Go see for yourself!" she shouted again, not turning around.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:23 pm

Tadashi suddenly stopped.-"Hey hey!...wait a second...I think you misunderstood my words...I would never cheat on Akara...I love her more than anybody else...listen...I-I think we should return now...tomorrow will be a hard day...you still need to work hard to be accepted by the pack..."

Isao walked faster and stopped in front of her."Hey...listen Krakuia...I'm sorry...I believe you...but I don't think we should'nt get involved in this...It's not our problem..."
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:52 pm

Hanna sighed. "It's okay, Tadashi.........I understand......." she whispered in his ear again. "We'll discuss this more when Akara's comepletely gone......" she said with a smile. Without letting him respond, Hanna leaped away in her dream.

"Isao, is Tadashi you're friend?" she asked, keeping the running pace.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:49 am

Tadashi looked scared at Hanna and run back to Akara's den.-"I-I'm back..."
    He layed down, thinking about Hanna's words, and thinking that maybe Akara was right, but he didn't want to loose his trust in Hanna, so he would forget about what she had just said.

"Of course he is...but there are certain troubles that we should let Akara and him solve by themselves."-Answered Isao.

Last edited by Nobu-Balto on Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:39 pm

Hanna trotted happily around the pack, glad to have Tadashi back in her life. She was glad she listened to him, and hoped they would live a happy life together. She sighed happily & waved to Krakuia & Isao with her tail, continuing to leap around.

Krakuia stopped and turned back at Isao. She glared at him and opened her mouth to say something, but suddenly smiled sweetly. "Oh.....ok, Isao. Whatever you say," she then quickly dashed off to do some thinking.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:34 pm

Isao looked at Krakuia with a confused face, after a few seconds, he reacted and started chasing Krakuia."Wait, Krakuia! What are you going to do now?!? I hope you're not trying to do anything dumb, Krakuia!!"

Tadashi stood up and went for a long walk by himself, thinking about lots of things,Akara, Kakara's death, and, of course, Hanna's return to the pack.He walked until he found himself completely alone, he lay down and try to relax and forget his problems, even though he knew he would have to return with Akara and Hanna sooner or later.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:17 pm

Krakuia smiled slightly, not even glancing at Isao. "Have I ever done a dumb thing?" she asked, continuing to walk.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:00 am

Isao stood in front of Krakuia, blocking her way."I'm serious, Krakuia! What are you going to do?"
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:03 am

Krakuia sighed, looking at Isao's eyes. "Nothing! I'm just going to have a little chat with Akara. Is there anything wrong with that?" she asked, continuing to walk again. "I'll just warn her......" she said innocently.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:31 am

Isao gave up and sighed.-"This can't be good...we should let them solve their problems...but go ahead if you want to...who am I to stop you anyways...but then you better help Akara before it's too late..."
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:40 am

Krakuia smiled and nodded, glad to finally win. It was true, she was going to warn Akara.....but Krakuia had a reputation of exaggerating. She was the main one in the pack who could make things worse. She continued walking to Akara's, a smile on her face.

Akara perked her ears up, seeing someone come in. "Oh, hi Krakuia." she said, calming down.

"Hello, Akara......how're you doing?"

Akara sighed, smiling slightly. "Not too good.......but....I'm sure I'll get over it when Tadashi helps Hanna..."

"That's what I wanted to talk about. You see, I agree with you. Hanna doesn't belong here." krakuia said, taking a seat beside Akara.

"I already had this talk with Tadashi, and I think I should give her a chance."

Krakuia shook her head, putting a paw on Akara's. "Akara, did you ever think that Hanna could be scheming something? hmm? Maybe, thinking up of some plot to attack or hurt you again?"

Akara stayed quiet, listening intently to Krakuia now. "What do you know?" she asked, feeling something being hidden.

Krakuia crouched down, inviting Akara to lay down, showing there was a lot to talk about. "I saw Hanna today all googly eyes for Tadashi..........now I think she's trying to steal him from you!"

Akara laughed. "Krakuia, I know Tadashi. He'd never do that.....we're close."

"Yeah? Well I heard more........Tadashi & Hanna were talking about her making another pack......now Hanna...." Krakuia continued her little story of what happened, throwing in words to make it sound worser.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:52 am

Tadashi decided it was time to return with Akara, he felt better after that, he had always enjoyed having a time just for himself, to forget about everything, that always cheered him up, he sigh and made his way back to Akara's den. When he returned, he was surprised to see Krakuia talking with Akara.-"Hi, Krakuia...I didn't expect to see you here...I thought you would be with Isao..."-Said Tadashi smiling.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:54 am

Akara breathed heavy, immediately walking out of the cave. She held her tail high, continuing to walk. Akara decided it was time to take a walk to the mountains. She broke into a run and disappeared.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:02 am

."Uhmm...I love you too..."-He saw Akara dissapear into the mountains and looked at Krakuia confused.-"Did I say something wrong?"
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:06 am

Krakuia shrugged with a smile. "Mates take time uderstanding...." she said laughing. "Well, talk to you later, Tasashi!" she said, quickly leaving to Isao.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:21 am

"Mates take time understanding?..." He looked at Krakuia.-"What is that supposed to mean?..."
    He thought for a minute and then he shook his head and went to find Akara to know what was going on.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:36 am

Krakuia rushed to Isao, a triumphant look on her face. "Well....that went well." she said with a happy sigh, lying down under the shade.

Akara sat on the tall mountain, surprised how fast she reached the top. She watched the birds fly in the misty clouds that touched the mountain peaks. Akara felt a slight loneliness, thinking of the evil Hanna becoming her evil self again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content