Balto4Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto4Me

Love Balto? Here is your site!

3 posters

Leadership Sequel

Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Leadership Sequel - Page 10 Empty Re: Leadership Sequel

Post by Midnight_12 Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:37 am

OCC: Hey Nobu, I'm going to move this to Private Roleplaying, ok? Smile
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:16 am

OCC: Ok, good idea
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:48 pm

OCC: Ok, I hope you didn't have a hard time finding it. Smile
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:08 pm

OCC:no, not at all Laughing
    Isao looked curious at Krakuia.-"And...what exactly does well means?"
    Isao knew that "well" wasn't exactly a good thing, specially whe it came to Krakuia trying to solve someone else's problems.

After a long time looking for Akara, he finally found her sitting on athe mountain, he slowly walked and sat beside her.
    "Hey...why did you run away from the den like that?"-Asked Tadashi with a soft voice.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:42 pm

Krakuia looked at him. "Isao, "well" means fine, ok, great!" she said smiling, being smart. She laughed slightly, cocking her head at him.

Akara glanced at Tadashi. It was hard to be mad at him, even after what Krakuia said. She decided not to say anything though, wanting to see for herself. "Oh, I'm sorry........Krakuia & I were just talking about Hanna. That.......that just reminded me of Kakara." she replied, trying to look sad.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:58 pm

"Well, I know that wherever she is now...she's smiling, because she knows she trained the best alpha female this pack could ever have."-Said Tadashi nuzzling Akara, trying to make her smile.

"Yeah, sure...I bet that Tad and Akara are killing each other right now."- Said Isao joking and laughing.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:00 pm

Krakuia laughed slightly, looking side ways. Or planning how to kill me....she thought, wondering what Tadashi would say if Akara told him what she said.

Akara forced out a smile, not really nuzzling him back. She got up & began walking down the mountains, not even glancing at Tadashi. "Well, better go.......go check on the pack...yeah." she stuttered, trying not to fall from her thoughts.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:12 pm

Tadashi looked at her, he walked too and stopped in front of her.
    "Ok...what's going on, Akara? You're acting very strange, and I want to know what's happening..."-Said Tadashi, trying to sound as soft as possible, but he was really worried about Akara.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:20 pm

Akara sighed, looking at the ground. "Nothing Tadashi.......nothing!" she said, getting angry. "Go talk with Hanna!" she exclaimed, running back to the cave. Akara felt bad for yelling at him as she ran down, but Hanna was ruining her life again.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:29 pm

Tadashi was shocked, he never thought Akara would yell at him like that. He went to talk to Krakuia to see if she knew why was Akara so mad.

Isao looked at Tadashi coming to them and he smiled.-"Oh boy...this is going to be soo sweet!"

Tadashi finally came to Krakuia and he said softly.-"Hi Krakuia...hey...uhmmm...do you know why is Akara so mad at me?...She's been very strange since she talked to you, and I thought you may know what's going on with her..."
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:36 pm

Krakuia opened her mouth to say something, but nothing came out for a while. "Wellll.......she......she's probably just not having good days. Females have that..." she said innocently.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:43 pm

"Yeah sure!!"-Said Isao laughing.-"Come on Krakuia...why don't you tell us everything you told Akara about Hanna..."

Tadashi looked seriously at Krakuia."What did you told Akara?...I want the truth..."
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:56 pm

Krakuia slowly felt a little pale. "Well.........fine." she said, sitting up. "Tadashi, I saw Hanna all googly eyes for you, & from what I saw, you had no problem with it! Now, I don't have the best hearing, but I'm positive Hanna said that you both were going to become mates!" she exclaimed, her head low. "Now, I just warned Akara of her, and.......and......" she began blushing a little. "Well.....maybe I added a little story of my own to make it more intresting.........." she said, laughing slightly. "Well, since you had no problem with it, I assumed you thought the idea was....ok....so I.....I might have told Akara that you.....liked the idea." she said, her voice getting lower.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:09 pm

"WHAT!?!?!"-Tadashi yelled as hard as he had never yelled before.-"Why did you do that, Krakuia!!!...

Isao smiled.-"Now, this is what I was waiting for...sweet..."
    He backed off a little bit and then he lay down to continue watching Tadashi yell at Krakuia.

"I told Hanna I would never cheat on Akara!!! I can't believe you told her I was planning to be Hanna's mate!!!"-Tadashi was really furious, but he just turned around and run to try to explain everything to Akara.

Isao smiled and walked beside Krakuia.-"I hate to say I told you, baby...but I told you, baby..."

Tadashi stopped when he found Akara, he sighed to calm down, and then he walked closer to Akara.-"Hey...Akara...please let me explain you what happened with Hanna...just half of what Krakuia told you is true..."
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:12 pm

Akara shook her head slowly. "She has to go." Akara turned her back on Tadashi, looking at the cave wall. She was still shaking her head, an angry & hurt look on her face. She held in tears she wanted to pour out, thinking of the idea of Hanna & Tadashi.

Krakuia glared at Isao. "Don't call me "baby"." she said angrily, walking away. I did the right thing......she had a right to know....
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:27 pm

Isao walked with her.-"Come on...don't be like that, I'm just saying you shouldn't try to help making up your own versions of the story..."

Tadashi walked up so that he was face to face with Akara.-"Come on Akara...you're the one I love...that'll never change...I wouldn't trade you for anything or anyone...yes, Hanna suggested I could be her mate, but you know what? I told her I love you more than anything, and that I wouldn't like to be with anyone but you..."
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:52 pm

Akara stood quiet, still looking down. "She has to go...." she whispred again. Akara nuzzled Tadashi though, glad to hear that. "I know that you'd never do something like that........but, it won't be easy to have Hanna around when she loves you also. Either she won't be happy, or we won't." Akara explained.

Hanna stood at the entrance, realizing that it was true. Tadashi didn't love her........she sighed, already making up her mind. "She's right, Tadashi...." Hanna replied softly, amazed at herself.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:06 pm

Tadashi quickly turned his head at Hanna.-"Hanna!..."
    He didn't know what to say, he had never been in such an awkward situation.
    Tadashi slowly looked at Akara, and then he turned at Hanna again. "S-so you know...you have to go?..."
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:21 pm

Hanna nodded. "I've said it once, & I'll say it again. I don't belong here, I don't belong at the Ghaski Pack, I don't belong anywhere." she looked at Akara. "I'm going to go somewhere.........somewhere where there are dogs who care for me." she said slowly. "Akara, I'm not the dog you think I am anymore. I changed......thanks to Tadashi." she said, trying not to blush. "So....I'm leaving now. Tadashi, you keep Akara, Akara you get Tadashi." she said, turnign around to leave. "Good bye." she whispered.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:26 am

Tadashi just watched Hanna go...he sighed, worried about Hanna's future, but then he turned at Akara and smiled."Well...It's done...I just hope she's able to survive on her own, until she starts her pack...what's next, Akara?...You haven't forget about the Ghaski pack, have you?"
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:29 am

Akara smiled slightly, although feeling bad for Hanna. She had weird feelings that surprised herself. "Well......I think we should convince the Ghaski Pack that we're all friends." she said, nodding to Tadashi.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:32 am

Tadashi smiled at her, knowing that was the best thing they could do.
    "And...how are we going to do that?"-Asked Tadashi, curious about what Akara had in mind.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:34 am

Akara smiled, looking into Tadashi's eyes. "Well, first we need to find a brave, strong, witty, powerful, charming animal..........know any?" she asked, teasingly, her ears pinned back playfully.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:34 pm

He smiled and nuzzled Akara.-"Ok then...we'll do as you say..." He thought for a while and then he looked at Akara.-" So how is the pack doing? Are we done with the survivors?"
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:35 pm

Akara nodded. "Yeah......yeah, that's all." she replied, thinking of the Ghaski Pack again. "Tadashi, this is what I thought we could do." she explined, sitting beside him. "Every wolf in the Ghaski Pack have different feelings, right?" she asked, going slow.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content