Balto4Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto4Me

Love Balto? Here is your site!

3 posters

Leadership Sequel

Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Leadership Sequel - Page 2 Empty Re: Leadership Sequel

Post by Nobu-Balto Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:21 am

Tadashi was about to bite her, but attacking females wasn't his style, so he contained himself. "Akara hasn't ruined my life Hanna, she's only made it better and no, no thanks...maybe another day." -He slowly stood up and started walking away.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:39 am

Hanna's smile vanished when he talked about Akara that way. She quickly followed him and put on a fake smile. "Oh, but Tadashi.........I need help in case others help Akara when I............Oops! Better not say." Hanna raised her eyebrows, hoping that she said would make Tadashi want to hear her secret.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:42 am

Akara took one more mournful look at Tadashi and Hanna, then she followed Kakara. Immediately mice popped out of no where. "Wow........." she tried to sound enthusiastic, but seeing Hanna didn't make it much fun anymore.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:42 am

Tadashi slowly stopped and looked at her. "When you what...Hanna?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:02 am

Hanna smiled, glad to get some attention. "I knew you'd come to your senses. Well, you see........you already know my dream about how I would make an absolute powerful leader, and how no one else has more experience-and so forth. Well, tomorrow night............" Hanna paused remembering what Tadashi said about Akara. Not knowing if she could trust him, she just added, "My dream will come true."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:03 am

Kakara stared at Akara for one moment, realizing something ws going on inside her head. "Akara.......you'll do just fine." Kakara hoped that was what Akara was thinking, because she wanted Akara to become the next Alpha.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:06 am

Akara just smiled and nodded. "Thanks..........." She shook her head and got back to business then. "So........how about catching some mice now?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:14 am

Kakara smiled and nodded. "Let me show you how to do it first." Kakara crouched down, her eyes locking on her target. Finally she saw one. It was a small white mouse that looked as if it just escaped a mouse trap. It's legs were a little crooked and it was quickly limping it's way toward a hole. Kakara slowly walked forward, careful in each step. Finally............she took one high leap in the air, landing on the back, suffocating it quickly with her paws. She proudly grabbed the limp body in her mouth by the tail. "Your turn," she said with her mouth full.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:15 am

Tadashi had to know what she was planning, but he knew she wouldn't tell him, so he had to find a way to earn her trust. "You know...Hanna...I didn't want to say this in front of Akara...but I agree with you...if there's someone worthy of being leader, that's you, I mean, you're intelligent, strong, brave and...let me say...you're the most beautiful dog I've ever seen." Tadashi wanted to vomit when he said that, but if he wanted to know Hanna's plan, he had to keep faking. -"So tell me...how are we going to get you where you deserve?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:34 am

Hanna, although smart, easily felt for his trick. Any flattery would bring her to do anything. "Aww......I never knew you cared, Tadashi." Hanna scooted closer to him and leaned toward his ear. "Well, I'm sure your familiar with the wolf rule that if another wolf beats the Alpha Female in a fight, she gets the leadership role. Tomorrow night when Akara is alone and nobody can help her, my friend and I are going to meet her. Since I can't fight that well, my friend is going to fight for me. Akara will lose and I will win." Hanna smiled and laughed. "Good plan, huh?"
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:41 am

Sukari trotted up to them. "What's up Hanna? Hello Tadashi. Hanna, you ready for tomorrow?" Sukari sat beside Hanna with her tail straight up.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:46 am

Akara suddenly walked up to them all. "Tadashi, I caught three mice and a whole rabbit!" Akara was so excited about being the next Alpha. She spun around, but stopped when she saw Hanna and Sukari. Akara just bowed to them without saying a word.

Sukari rolled her eyes. "Kids," she said, purposly saying it out loud. "Oh, Hanna, isn't that just absolutely great? Akara caught three wittle mice and a hoppy wittle bunny........awww." Sukari laughed, loving to be sarcastic.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:53 am

Tadashi wanted to tell Akara about Hanna's plan, but he couldn't do it until they were alone. -"I...I have to go Hanna...but I'll see you later." He faked a smile to Hanna and Sukari and ran as fast as he could without even looking at Akara because he didn't wanted Hanna to suspect anything.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:57 am

Hanna smiled, glad to finally be alone with her enemy. She laughed evilly and slowly circled Akara. "Akara.......little Akara, you don't actually think you can be the next Alpha, do you? I mean, come on. You're too young, inexperienced.........you can't fight." Hanna raised her eyebrows to Sukari.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:01 am

"I think you better stop talking, Hanna." Akara said, baring her teeth. She knew all Hanna said was true, but she was trying to be brave.

Sukari sat in front of Akara. "What? What are you going to do?" Sukari teased her. She laughed and turned to Hanna. "Hanna, she might bite you, you better be careful." Sukari laughed again.

Akara's hairs on her back rose. "I don't want to start anything. Hanna, I'm going to become leader and that's that."
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:02 am

Tadashi had run a long distance and suddenly stopped, what had he just done?, he ran back as fast he could, he didn't care if Hanna knew he lied, at least Akara would be safe.
    "Akara!!" He screamed and then started running faster than he had ever run before.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:06 am

Hanna smirked. She leaned close to Akara's ears. "Akara, you couldn't even keep your parents alive. It was your fault they died, and you know it. I saw everything you did, Akara. You lead the Ghaski pack right to us. Sukari told me everything. You can't rule by leading enemies."
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:09 am

Akara stayed quiet, her eyes turning bright red. When she heard Tadashi call her, she forgot everything and looked at him.

Sukari saw the confused look in Hanna's eyes, and right away she knew Hanna told Tadashi. "Oh, Hanna!" Sukari knew they couldn't do it at night now, so she just pounced on Akara. Sukari knocked Akara to the ground. "Hanna, block Tadashi!"
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:12 am

Tadashi growled as hard as he could. "You better not do anything to her, Hanna!" Tadashi said furious.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:19 am

Hanna growled. Traitor she whispered. She ran up to him and attacked.

Kakara heard all this commotion and she saw what was happening. She rushed and slammed Sukari off Akara, then Hanna off Tadashi. "What is going on here?!" she shouted.

Hanna quickly got up and faked. "Oww! Kakara, look what Tadashi did to me! My paw is probably broken!"
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:25 am

Akara gasped. "No, Kakara! That's not true! They jumped us! Tadashi knows too!"

Sukari played along also. "Kakara, Tadashi and Akara were jealous because they know Hanna is better at leading, so they attacked! Can you believe them?"
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:34 am

"Come on Kakara, you know us, they're lying." Tadashi waited to Kakara's answer, but he was paying attention to Hanna's next move, this time he would attack her if she tried anything with Akara.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:36 am

"Kakara, would we ever lie to you?" Akara looked pleadingly. "You knew me as a cub! I'd never!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:39 am

Kakara nodded to Tadashi and Akara. "Hanna, I really think-"

Hanna turned around upsettingly. "Kakara, you're just on their side because you're helping Akara! If you were helping me, would you believe me?" Hanna pretended to cry. "It's not fair!" Hanna faked crying and ran off.

Kakara had a soft heart, and felt a little bad for Hanna. "Well.........stay out of trouble." She left then, unable to say anymore.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:42 am

Akara rolled her eyes. "Hanna..." she whispered angrily.

Sukari growled at the two. "You guys are gonna get it." Then she left off to find Hanna.

"Thanks Tadashi." Akara remembered what Hanna said about her parents and her. Her eyes began to water. She couldn't hold back the tears. Akara tried to look away from Tadashi, hoping he would not see her cry.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content