Balto4Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto4Me

Love Balto? Here is your site!

3 posters

Leadership Sequel

Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Leadership Sequel - Page 8 Empty Re: Leadership Sequel

Post by Nobu-Balto Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:26 pm

Tadashi knew he wasn't convincing Akara, but leaving Hanna by her own was something he couldn't do.-"Please Akara, she'll be my responsibility, do it...for me."
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:29 pm

Akara sighed...........she felt tempted, but she continued. "Tadashi, do you realize that you brought in someone who KILLED KAKARA?" her voice raised. "My only female friend! The one who was like another mother to me! Have you forgotten that?"
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:37 pm

Tadashi sighed and the memory of Kakara almost made him cry.-" I know...Akara, but leaving Hanna alone won't bring her back, and it's not the right thing to do neither, Hanna needs us Akara...she's got nothing but us...Kakara would want you to do the right thing Akara...and the right thing to do is to help this poor dog who has lost everything..."
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:42 pm

Including my friendship she thought to herself. Akara just sighed again. "If you want her here, then we'll keep her here." she just replied. Then, slowly, Akara left Tadashi alone.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:48 pm

Tadashi just watched Akara leave and then he looked at Hanna, Akara was upset about having her with them, but Tadashi was decided to show her and the rest of the pack that Hanna had really changed, he was going to work with Hanna all day long if he had to, just to make sure the other dogs she was really worthy of staying with them.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:50 pm

Hanna watched as Akara walked away. She then went over to Tadashi. "Didn't work out so well?" she asked with a slight smile, seeing Akara's face expression.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:18 am

Tadashi remained in silence, he was deep in his thoughts, then he shooked his head and smiled at Hanna.-"Everything will be alright,don't worry, we'll just have to work hard to make them see the real you, I'll help you with everything you need, but if they forgive you or not, will depend on you...You could start trying to help the injured dogs."
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:53 am

Hanna bit her lip. "Well................okay." Slowly, she walked over to a young dog with a broken paw. "Um..do you need....help?" The dog just stared at her. Hanna walked back to Tadashi. "I can't do this, Tadashi! I've never helped anyone before but myself." she admitted.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:44 am

Tadashi smiled" Oh, come on...It is not that hard...look..."
    Tadashi walked to the dog Hanna just tried to help.
    "Hello, little friend...your paw doesn't look good...it's too hot in here..." Tadashi looked everywhere looking for a good spot to rest. "Hmm...come on...I'll take you to a den nearby so you can rest until your paw feels better."
    Tadashi carried the young dog on his back and left him on a nice, cool den not far from where they where, Tadashi smiled at the dog and returned with Hanna.
    "See? It's not hard at all...just try to think about the others instead of only caring about you..."
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:22 am

He has no idea how hard that is...... Hanna thought. "Well, okay......." Hanna walked over to a pup who had a deep cut in his ear. "Um.....hi.......your.....your ear looks awful! You.....you look like you need some help." Hanna stuttered, trying to copy Tadashi. Slowly, Hanna reached over and cleaned his wounds with her tongue, then carried him with the scruff of his neck to Krakuia. She placed him down gently, then turned to the wolf. "Another pup." she replied.

Krakuia smiled and gave Isao a begging look. "Iiiiissssaaaaaoooo!" she called.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:33 am

Isao ran to Krakuia scared."What is it!?!? What happened?!?! Did those dogs attacked again!?!?..."
    Isao looked at the puppy and then he saw Krakuia's face.-"Oh no! Please...please Krakuia...don't tell me you want to keep him too..."
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:53 am

"Well................just until we find it's parents." Krakuia replied, smiling innocently again. "Pleeeeease."
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:00 am

"Aaaaaargghhh!!!...what is this!?!? Adoption day!?!?who told everybody I was a baby sitter?!?!..."- Tadashi was furious, but when he saw Krakuia he closed he calmed down and sighed.-" We will keep him...but only until we find his parents."
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:12 am

"Thanks you Isao! Don't worry, this will be-" Krakuia paused.

Hanna walked up to her with another pup in her mouth. "Heh.........homeless pup."
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:37 am

Isao layed down and sighed.-"Before you say anything, Krakuia...yes...we'll keep him until we find his parents."

Tadashi was looking at Hanna, and now that Hanna had made her first step to being accepted by the pack, he decided to spend some time with Akara since she would be probably still upset.
    "Uhmm...Hi, Akara..."-.Said Tadashi as he entered Akara's den.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:14 pm

Krakuia nuzzled Isao. "Isao, before you say anything...............LISTEN." She walked over to the three pups. "Why don't we take in all the pups that are parentless? Then we can find a home for them."

Akara glanced at Tadashi, then just sighed and turned around, her back on Tadashi.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:03 pm

Isao looked at Krakuia for a moment and sighed." Ok...we'll do that...This is crazy, and it all began because you wouldn't let me kill Tadashi when he was weak..."

Tadashi walked besides Akara."Listen, Akara...I know you're upset because I brought Hanna back, but please trust me...she's not bad, she just needs help...and we're the only help she has..."
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:49 pm

Krakuia smiled. "Well, aren't you glad I did?"

Akara remain silent, Kakara and her parents still on her mind. I guess I better make the best of it.....or else Tad & I are going to have our first fight. It wasn't a good enough reason, but Akara just forced out a smile and nodded.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:47 pm

"Well...we could've avoided lots of troubles if I had finished him..." - Said Isao when he saw the three homeless puppies.

Tadashi looked at Akara's eyes, he knew she hadn't completely forgiven him, but things went better than he thought, so he just smiled back and nuzzled her."Everything will be alright...you'll see."
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:42 pm

Krakuia rolled her eyes and smiled. "Oh, Isao.....what am I to do with you?" She went over and nuzzled him.

Akara nodded, then lay down, staring at the cave wall. I hope he knows what he's doing.....
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:40 pm

Tadashi sighed.-"Well...I'll be outside helping Hanna if you need me...".
    Tadashi slowly walked out of the den and looked for Hanna.

Isao smiled at Krakuia and lay down to watch the pups play with each other."They're not wolves...but they are cute indeed."
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:16 am

Hanna sat with Krakuia, watching the puppies. "So........how is Tadashi?" she asked, feeling an interest for him again.

Krakuia cocked her head. "Fine, I guess.........oh, look at him! He has such a cute little face!" Krakuia exclaimed, pointing to a little black pup.

Hanna nodded. "Is he........do you think he's the type of dog that would.......I mean change his mind on things?"

"I'm not sure what you mean.........but......no, Tadashi is a very promising dog."
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:32 am

Isao heard Krakuia and Hanna's conversation, so he sat with them and looked at Hanna with curiosity.-"Sorry, I couldn't avoid listening to your conversation ladies... let me tell you something...Anyone can change their mind...but...he needs to have a reason to do it...find that reason...and he will change his mind..."

Tadashi then walked to them smiling.-"Hi there! I'm glad to see you finished already...did you have a good time helping, Hanna?"
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:28 pm

Hanna nodded, suddenly feeling awkward. "I had a great time......thanks to you." she said with half closed eyes.

Krakuia looked from Hanna to Tadashi. Oh oh.......now I know what she met...Krakiua cleared her throat. "Um, Isao, may I speak to you for a sec..."
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:44 pm

"Oh...can't you wait a a minute?...I want to stay and talk with Tad and Hanna..."-Said Isao smiling at Krakuia.

"Well...I'm glad you had fun, but it's not over yet...we still have a lot more to do so Akara...I mean...so the whole pack knows what you are made of..."Tadashi smiled at Hanna and then he looked at the pups."Well...aren't they cute? Isao is going to have fun with them, that's for sure..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content