Balto4Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto4Me

Love Balto? Here is your site!

4 posters

New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter.

Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter. - Page 13 Empty Re: New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter.

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:07 pm

Kodi laughed He was pinned down by dusty Ok you got me He said He acted dead but the when she leaned in He quickly kissed her and then lay down again

shela smieled. Dingo Can i be honest ith you. I Never have met a male Husky before and You just ave me my first kiss ever she said now blushing again. It makes me feel warm inside and I like it She said so we are alone want to do anything in here wantng him to decide. she loved him alot
    Kodi
    Kodi

New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter. - Page 13 Empty Re: New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter.

Post by Kodi Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:24 am

"No I don't think he'll be mad but we still should probably tell him" Saba says nuzzling Nobu
    Dusty smiles licking Kodi on the head
    "Me too" Dingo admits blushing and says "I'm up for anything you are"
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:34 am

Shela Blushed Well we are alone and no dogs are going to come in at this late hour want to Um Mate with me? It be fun and you are a real nice guy I would enjoy having puppies with

You got me Kodi said again laughing so ready Lets really find dad now Im sure he wants to see us
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:39 am

"Do you want to tell him now? or should we wait a little bit more?" Asked Nobu smiling and nuzzling her back.
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:05 am

"Sure" Dingo says grinning
    "Sure let's go" Dusty says
    Saba nodded "Yes we probably should" she says
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:32 am

Balto meanwhile was gettig ready to sleep He was tired and He only had jenna with him so He rested next to her and hoped the rest of his family came back soon

Kodi saw it was late well maybe we should rest its getting late and I do not want to wake my dad so first thig tommorrow Kodi said to Dusty now laying down

Shela Blushed again Ohh Your so sweet thanks so much you will not Regret it So its the mails job to make the firt move shela said lauging a little Im ready when you are
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:28 pm

Dusty smiled. "Good Idea Kodi" she said lying beside him
    Dingo blushed. He really was new to this and he wished he could make it not so obvious. He began licking her all over gently to get her ready
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:23 pm

Shela Loved it She never had done anything like this so she just let dingo lick her and it made her feel really good. When ever you are ready big boy she said laughing She loved him

Kodi lay down then He fell asleep He was tired and needed to rest he felt Dusty Lick his neck and It made him relax and feel good. so how is your stomach Dusty?
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:20 pm

"Heavy and fat but fine" Dusty says
    Dingo smiled he was loving every moment of it too then he got into the correct position. "Are you ready?" he asks her
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:05 pm

shela said yes Mount me bigboy Im ready for you then she got in position so that dingo could mate with her and let her feel good

Kodi smiled Oh Dusty I fugured you would say that well how much longer till the pups come you suppose?
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:23 pm

"hmm I'm not sure maybe a couple days a week at the most" she says
    Dingo smiled standing over her and quickly but gently entered himself into her body
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:18 am

Kodi smiled Oh I can not wait it will be great to have pups finnaly

Shela felt dingo in her she felt really good She made soft noises showing she was happy and Felt really good wanting him to mate with her for awhile. oh Dingo this is great she said as he moved himslef in her body
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:40 am

"yes me too" dusty says
    Dingo nods he continues for a good 35 minutes before stopping and lying beside Shela
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:03 am

Shela lay down She was covered in dingo's warm goo and was tired but felt so good. Oh Dingo That was the Best I have ever felt Im so glad you are my first love and I could mate with you. So wanna lick my stomach clean she asked sweetly?

Kodi said I see dads boat Lets go see mom and dad. Hey Dad,mom how are you? we are finnaly back sorry for being gone for so long
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:37 am

"Hello" Dusty says to Balto and Jenna
    Dingo smiled. "Sure" he says and began licking the warm goo off of her stomach
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:38 am

Aleu walked over her fathers boat and jumped on it.She layed down somewhere and falled asleep.
    Jenna saw her daughter, she was alone.So she layed next to her and falled aslep.She hopped Balto wouldnt be angry at her.
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:44 am

"Come on Nobu we should tell the family now" Saba says nuzzling Nobu
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:40 am

Balto felt jenna leave but he knew shewas not going far so he just rested soundlessly

Shela flet Dingo's warm toung on her stomach it felt really good almost as good as mating. She was feelingreally good and wanted it to last forever. Hey dingo Ill Lick you clean for you Its the least I could do for the best Mate ever
    kodi saw they were asleep so they lked on boared quietly and fell asleep also

OOC: Ill create a mate for ALue Balto if thats ok?
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:28 pm

Dusty lied down beside Kodi quietly
    "Thanks love'' Dingo replies lying down next to Shela
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:12 pm

Shela smiled and said now problem Hun and she began to Lick Dingo's stomach it tasted really good and she Loved helping her mate so she licked him clean then nuzzled him under the chin and rested on his side feeling really happy

Kodi smiled he flet Dusty rest on his side and He fell asleep tired and comfortable
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:32 am

Dusty soon fell asleep
    "that was great'' kodi says
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:36 am

Shela smiled Yes it as Dingo Im glad I met you I want to be yor mate forthe rest of my Life!!! Then shekissed him and layon her back be submissing to Dingo showing He was in charge and could decide if they want to be mates

Kodi woke up early next morning and Began Licking Dusty's ears Hey sweetie are you up He said quietly to her
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:55 pm

Nobu stood up and smiled at Saba."Ok, let's go then..." He said smiling, even though he was still nervous about Balto, inside his head, he practiced how to tell Balto about them, trying to find an easy way to say it.
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:13 pm

OOC.Of course Fire :3
    Aleu felt someone moved to her.She looked up and saw her mother.She smiled and put her back and falled asleep.
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:10 pm

As if she knew what Nobu was thinking she said. "Don't be nervous everything will be fine" giving a reassuring nuzzle
    "Yes I am awake" Dusty says smiling
    "I'm glad I met you too Shela" Dingo says licking her on the forehead

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:00 pm