Balto4Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto4Me

Love Balto? Here is your site!

5 posters

The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^)

Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^) - Page 12 Empty Re: The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^)

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:12 am

Fire found a small cave even though He knew princess would not be happy about it fire said we sould rest for abit and Let the rain pass he suggested to everyone.

Im game night said smiling and Nuzzeling fire. The she walked in and found a place forFire and her and she lay down.

Mystic walked in and Lay close by. She was acting Like the beta in the group.
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^) - Page 12 Empty Re: The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^)

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:36 am

Butch turned to look concerned at Tia. "Are you ok?" he asked, knowing if it was a matter of homesickness he could not relate, he being a stray and all. However if it ws about food and such, Butch was more than eager to help the sleek golden retriever.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:47 am

"Well I'll tell you something I know...Trophies and rewards may look great and it sure feels good to get them... but they're nothing compared with true love, or at least that's how I feel...no one has ever really loved me though...it has been always the same...humans will always hate me because they fear that I could too agressive or that I could have rabies or any strange disease, and dogs will always reject me because...well...because streets are my home..."-Tetsuya sighed as he entered the cave to take cover from the rain, then he lay down and faked a smile at Dream, trying to hide his sadness."The story of my life...I guess I'll never be able to change that, that's why I'm already used to walk alone through the alleys every night, or to seek shelter when rain starts to fall like this...you have no idea how hard it is to survive the cold rain without a house or any warm bed to sleep in...I thank god every morning I wake up, because when you're a stray like me, or Butch...you know that any night could be your last one, you never know if you'll be able to wake up the next day...it's pretty sad, but true..."
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:01 am

Butch turned his whole body to lok at Tetsuya, depressed obviously. Butch had never thought much about his being a street mutt, but now that he really had to look at it from Tia, or Dream, or even Princess's eyes, it was rather frightening. Butch layed down quietly, for once not having any smart *ss comment to add in.

Dream stared at Tetsuya with her brows furrowed, very quiet. She softly shook her damp fur and walked over to Tetsuya. "...I...I won't reject you Tetsuya." she stated calmy, her legs buckling beneath her at she lay down next to him, feeling the loving warmth coming from his fur. She didn't worry about it being awkward. She closed her wide eyes and fell asleep, feeling more secure with this stray than she ever had with her humans.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:25 am

Tetsuya looked smiling at Dream falling asleep, his smile faded as he looked at Butch, it was true, he never understood how he had survived so much time in the streets, where he was on his own and with no house to sleep and knowing he wouldn't be always able to eat something, he remembered humans kicking him and throwing him out of their homes and stores, and all the dogs, males and females, making fun of him because of him being a stray, Tetsuya sighed and fall asleep with Dream, he felt really happy when she was around, he was very glad that those dogknappers captured him and took him into that old truck where he met Dream, and where all this crazy adventure began.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:22 pm

Fire had fallen asleep close to night she was wrappedtight around fire and sleeping as well. He was dreaming about What was happening and it was a good dream.

Night felt safer being with fire because it was cold and in the event of a strange animal coming she knew fire would jump up and save the day.

meanwhile mystic was asleep thinking about what she would do with her life. she did not hav a mate and wanted one but was not sure she would find one too soon
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:29 pm

Princess mumbled to herself, carefully finding the cleanest spot. "Those mutts........think about theirself.....who cares about me!.......psh, whatever...." She set herself down carefully, glaring at everyone.

Tia lay down near the cave entrance, her head sticking out. Her blackish-blue eyes looked around at the wilderness, feeling more homesick. Tia sighed, remembering her family & the little kids that would play with her. Her eyes watered, but she held in the tears. She closed her eyes, trying to fall asleep before anyone noticed.
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:31 pm

Butch looked worridly at Tia. He quietly walked over to her, not wanting to startle her. "You should get some rest." he said, breaking the scilence. He smiled. "Don't worry 'bout me," he walked ove rto the enterance of the cave and sat down, his ears perked forward. "I'll take guard duty for tonight." he chuckled to himself and turned back towrds the enterance, alert for any posible threats.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:37 pm

Fire was still asleep but he was begining to wake up. He felt night was laying on his back so he dare not move He was comfortable and wanted night to stay where she was.

Night meanwhile was asleep happy to be in her spot. fire was warm and she was comfortable that he was near.

Mystic was asleep but was not sleeping well it was cold and she had no one that she could get close to but she did not feel like telling anyone because she knew that no one in the group would love her.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:38 pm

Tetsuya slowly opened one eye and looked around, he saw Butch,laying with Tia, he saw Princess, alone of course, but Tetsuya still felt bad for her, then he saw Fire, sleeping happily with Night and then...then he saw Mystic, she was laying alone, since she's no other wolf to sleep with, and there's no way she would sleep with Princess for sure. She was the only member that Tetsuya haven't talked to...she was a total mistery, she didn't seem to be glad to be with them, but Tetsuya wondered why she was still with them, she should have somewhere else to go.Tetsuya felt very curious about her, but he would wait until the next day to worry about that, right now he just cared about being with Dream, he slowly went back to sleep.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:20 pm

Fire stirred abit he looked around everyone was sleeping Night was still lying on his back and he was not ready to move. He decided to watch everyone and see what they would do.

Night was conent where she lay and Fire seemed to enjoy her being on his back and she was still tired so she decided to sleep longer taking all the time she could in her spot.

Mystic was begining to shiver she did not like being so seperated from the group everyone had some one next to them except the rat dog but atleast she had thick fur. She decided to walk over to the nearest group tetsuya and ask if she could lay next to him even if he was a dog he had a mytery to him and mystic wanted to find out what it was
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:29 pm

"Sure...no problem...you shouldn't be sleeping alone in such a cold night like this..."-Said Tetsuya smiling, trying to see if Mystic smiled back, or at least showed that she was friendly.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:41 pm

mystic smiled Thank you tetsuya she said and she lay close hoping he would not mind His fur was warm and she began to feel good again

Fire looked over and smiled Great he thought to himself he was glad mystic finnaly talked to his friends he snuggled up with night and fell asleep again feeling good.

Night saw mystic with tetsuya. Hmm thats different but im happy for her she thought to her self then lay back again and slept morning would come in a few hours and she wanted to be energized before they started again
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:46 am

Dream's ear absentmindedly flicked when she heard a sound and felt Tetsuya arousing. She opened one eye and lifted her head slightly, only to come face to face with the wolf Mystic, the only thing seperating them was Tetsuya's body. She gave a start, still being aprehensive about wolves. Cutiously, she stood and walked over to Princess, knowing she would allow her to lay near her. She silently scolded herself for falling asleep near Tetsuya in the first place and for being afraid of the wolfress. Curling herself around Princess, she soon fell asleep, only slighly missing Tetsuya's warmth.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:02 am

Tetsuya felt how Dream walked away and he slowly woke up, he looked sadly at Dream, not knowing why she walked away, he was about to stand up and walk to her, but then he remembered Mystic was still with him, and he knew how mystic felt when she had to sleep alone in the cold, so he just looked one more time at Dream, he sighed and then he went back to sleep.
    The next morning, Tetsuya was the first one to wake up, he slowly walked away from mystic trying not to wake her up, he stretched and looked smiling at the rest of the dogs, but his smile faded when he saw Dream, still laying with Princess, he still didn't know why she had walked away, and that made him very sad, he walked out of the cave to feel the warmth of the morning sun just like he used to do when he slept in the streets of Nome, he recovered his smile and sit down to wait for the others to continue walking.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:28 pm

Fire finnaly had enough energy and he could feel the temperature begining to get warmer. he stretched goodmorning my love he said to night and then he got up and walked over to the cave enterance where tetsuya sat.

Night had slept so well she woke up and sretched then she trotted over towards fire. Good morning fire she said dreamily how did you sleep? I slept great she said then she sat and leaned on fire watching the sun rise and feel the warm air on her fur.

Mystic begn to stir she had slept great with tetsuya and she really enjoyed his company through the night. Mystic felt she had to know more about this dog and would make sure she found out some thing. She walked over to tetsuya. Thanks for letting me sleep next to you mystic said I slept much better.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:12 pm

Tetsuya smiled at Mystic.-"No problem! I'm glad you were able to sleep..."
    Tetsuya looked at the sky and sighed."What a beautiful morning!...I love the morning sun..."
    He turned to Fire.-"How much more do we need to walk to get back to Nome, Fire?"
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:16 pm

Dream arched her back and shook her head, proping herself up and yawning. She, Tia, Butch, and Princess were still in the cave. She got up, trying not to disturb Princess, fluffed her fur and padding grogily outside. She was still extreemly aprehensive about the wolves, but she said,"Good morning," quietly anyways.

Butch rolled over on his side and groaned. He was still very tired, staying up most of the night on guard duty. He stretched and shook out each of his paws before shaking violently and scratching his neck. "Morning, ev'ryone!" he barked happily, trotting to the cave enterance and taking a deep breath of the morning air.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:22 pm

Tetsuya smiled at Dream, trying to forget about last night.-"Good morning Dream...how did you...sleep last night?"
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:36 pm

Mystic was abit jealous of the pamperd dog but she would not say anything but she began to have feelings for tetsuya which she felt odd about becasue he was a dog and not wolf but she could not help it.

Fire meanwhile said it should only be about 25 miles away not too far. we just need the others to wake and then we can start walking

Night nuzzeld fire and said you are doing great at leading Im so proud to have you as my mate she said smiling
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:57 pm

Tia slowly rose, feeling a little cold. She was used to sleeping by the fire place on nights like those. Tia blinked her eyes, knowing tears had fallen while her eyes were closed. She walked beside Butch, trying to look happy. "Good morning," she said softly, almost a whisper.

Princess walked daintely out of the cave, her face wrinkled from her angry look. "That was awful!" she repeated like the last time. "Not again, not me, no way!" she exclaimed, fixing her flat fur.
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:44 pm

Dream smiled at Tetsuya. Whatever had happened last night she was willing to forgive and forget. "I slept fine Tetsuya." he said, secretly happy she was getting Tetsuya's attention. She leaned in closer to him and whispered, "Sorry I left last night..." she pinned back her ears, "It just felt...weird...sharing, er having Mystic so close by." she tried, blushing a bit.

"Morning Tia." Butch said happily padding over to her and sittng down. "At this rate we'll be back in Nome in no time!" he exclaimed, trying to comfort Tia at the same time.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:49 pm

Tia forced out a smile, nodding. "Great...." she said, a little glad to be closer to home. "So.........how did you sleep?" she asked, trying to talk to him more.

Princess stood alone, looking around. Her little petite nose was gathering some weird, but familiar scent. It wasn't a good one, though. She walked over to Dream, gently tapping her with her paw. "Do you smell that?" she asked, once in her life trying to be helpful.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:58 pm

Fire smiled well should we start he asked everyone he had not smelt what the dogs had yet and He wanted to get them home so they would stop complaining really he did not mind them just the annoying rat dog.

night leaned on fire again its alright fire soon we will be alone again.Then she looked at the dogs and waited to see what they said.

Mystic was a tad mad at the moment. She had heard what dreams said and it hurt a little just because she was a wolf did not mean she could not have feelings for a dog especially one who did not have a home. She walked up to tetsuya Listen Im sorry if I made you uncomfortable last night But again I thank you and then she went to sit by nigt and fire hoping tetsuya would talk to her again
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:02 pm

Princess growled slightly, seeing everyone kept moving. "No, stop! You guys don't smell that?" she asked again, angry.

Tia began rolling her eyes, but stopped, suddenly smelling it too. "I....Sorry, Princess......I smell it too...." she said, looking into the air. "I think the humans are back," she whispered, walking towards the others.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:50 am