Balto4Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto4Me

Love Balto? Here is your site!

5 posters

The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^)

Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^)

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:45 am

occ: its fine ^^ btw, 'unpaused'
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^)

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:33 pm

Ok fire will come in now

meanwhile a wolf named fire was not far form there he looked over and thought he saw a new wolf or dog and walked over in that direction to see what it was
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:45 pm

NightRun saw the wolf and stoped to wait him."I wonder who is he?Maybe he can be my friend!"NightRun was thinking."Or he can be my mate??...naaaa, I just saw him."NightRun was sitting while the stranger wolf catch up her.When he was close she asked."Who are you?"
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:10 pm

My name is fire He said I was walking by when I saw you sitting there so I decided to see who you were. what is your name fire sked He noticed her eyes were a beautiful shade of blue.
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:28 pm

"My name is NightRun but if you want just call me Night."She looked to Fire eyes and she saw something in it, something...friendly."So....where did you come from Fire?"She smiled at him.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:04 pm

well I have lived near nome for awhile But I have only been on my own for a little while Nigh fire replied. your eyes are luminous meaning lovly fire said as he blushed
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:28 pm

Tia glanced at Butch and nodded, still overwhelmed by the kidnapping. "Yes......yes they did." she answered softly.

Behind Tia walked a pomeranian with beautiful brown fur. "Oh my...............where are we? Where's home? I want to go home!"
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:10 pm

NightRun smiled to Fire."Thanks Fire but my past isn't as lovely as you."The smiley goned from her face and turned in to sad."My past was....sigh I don't know how do I say it.It was terrible."She almost started to cry.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:18 pm

Tia overlooked the dainty pomeranian. "We're in the middle of no where........I have no idea where you're home is......and I have no idea who you are."

Princess gasped, slightly jumping. "You.....don't.....know....who.....I.....am? Ah!" she said slowly. "Well, you must be a.....a........trash dog or whatever they're called these days. How could you not possibly know a champion? A purebred pomeranian? The only dog to ever win like.............600 times in a row!" Princess bragged. She then smiled. "Don't worry, I have trash dog friends..................or can.........never mind. Who are you?"

Tia didn't really think that the little scrawny dog in front of her was very appealing, but she tried to be nice. "I'm Tia, a gol-"

"Tia? What kind of name is that?" Princess asked, admiring her nails.

"A name my loving family gave me...." Tia replied, becoming downhearted. She turned over to Butch. "A loving family I wish to return to."
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:27 pm

Tetsuya was about to tell something to Dream when he heard a female acute and elegant voice shouting.-" What an irritable voice is that...but I guess that means we are close to other kidnapped dog...we should follow the sound...what do you think, Dream?"
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:31 pm

Princess sighed. "Who cares! What about me! I'm the champ! I need to go home!" Princess looked down seeing the dirt. 'AH! I'm getting dirty! You there, Tria...........Mia.......whatever! Trash Dog, I demand you to let me ride on your back to escape from this.....this dirt!"

Tia looked at her in disgust. "Your not the queen, dog. You're just a little pooch with nice fur." She turned away from her, sensing other dogs.
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:16 am

Butch laughed. "I bet you'd get along with that Samoyed, Dream. You're both incredibly suck up." he snickered and then turned to Tia. "I don't think you're a trash dog... well, I guess you're talking to one though..." he let his voice get mumbly as he looked down at the dirt. "Well," he said again, cheerier again, "I guess that's just who I am!" He stood up and turned to the bushes nearby, smelling Tetsuya and Dream.

Dream nodded at Tetsuya and flicked her tail pompusly at him when he tried to get in front of her. "They're around here somewhere..." she said. she then saw the mutt butch, a golden retriever and a small...rat? Dream stepped out of the bushes with Tetsuya, shaking er fur to get rid of any stray leaves or sticks. She raised her lip disgustedly, "Bleh...disgusting........."
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:38 am

Fire smiled and said It was alright he nuzzeld her hoping to make her feel better and tried to comfort night.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:03 am

Tia smiled at Butch. "Don't worry, some dogs just don't know what their talking about."

Princess nodded her head dumbfounded. "I know! What is the matter with dogs these days....." Princess stood stiff, not wanting to get dirt on her.

Tia rolled her eyes and walked toward Tetsuya and Dream. "Hello, I'm Tia."
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:11 am

Tetsuya smiled at Tia."Hi Tia! I'm Tetsuya, and this beautiful Samoyed here is Dream, nice to meet you...you are another kidnapped dog, I suppose..."
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:13 am

"How'd you know?" Tia joked. "Oh, yes, Butch told me a little about you, Dream. It's nice to meet you."

Princess perked up when she saw Dream. "Oh my! Another show dog! Thank goodness, I thought there were only mutts around me." Slowly, Princess made her way up to Dream, making faces whenever the dirt touched her paws. "It's so dirty here!"
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:17 am

Dream smiled tolerantly and nodded at Tia, then looked at the other dog questionably as she slowly made her way towards her. She curiously looked at her, "Hello, I'm Dream." she surveyed the brown puff ball. "So I'm guessing you are another show dog too?" Dream guessed, perking her ears forward.

Butch walked up to Tetsuya. "Good to see you've managed to keep 'Your Royal Higness' out of trouble..." he leaned closer to Tetsuya and whispered, "but I think we've got another snobby diva of a propblem on our paws..." He snickered, nodding his head in Princess's direction.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:21 am

Princess smiled. "Well........I wouldn't want to brag......but yes, I am a very very famous dog." She curled her tail around her face, trying to show off more. "You know, I have won over 50 dog shows. I guess people just love me," she said razzy. "And you?"
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:35 am

"Hey...Dream is not like that!..I actually...kind of...like her...but anyways, who's that little brat?...or should I say...rat?"-Asked Tetsuya smiling at Princess.
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:45 am

Dream lowered her eyelids a bit and curled her tail tightly, She puffed out her chest a bit and said with a sliky voice, "Oh, I won a few awards here and there. A few "Best in Shows", maybe a couple hundred dog shows here and there..." she bragged nonchalantly, glancing at the other dog out of the corner of her eyes.

Butch rolled his eyes and looked at Tia, who didn't seem to be enjoying the two dogs' bragging as well.
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:43 am

"Thanks Fire, you're really lovely person in my eyes"Nightrun felt better when Fire was around her.She felt something like what she didn't feel so many years ago.She felt love.
    "So Fire......wait!!What's that smell??"She stuck her nose in the air and smelled something strange."I think we are not alone.Somebody or somebodies are close for us.C'mon let's go check it."She started to walk in the snow.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:34 pm

fire followed he did nt know what it could be but he heard rustling in the bushes close by and wanted to check it out. Fire felt Good to have met night she was lovley and fire lied her alot. He wonered if she felt the same about him
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:44 pm

Night was walking in front of Fire.She was felt good with him.He was very likable.Night was happy with Fire.She was not alone now."What do you think what can we find?Or who can we find?"She smileyd when she was saying this and looked at Fire.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:02 pm

I am not sure but who ever it is I hope that they are friendly fire said smiling at night. He was begining to Like night alot He hoped she felt the same way He thought she was beautiful and charming
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:15 pm

"Yeah"Night laughted"But when it's time to fight I think we can't lose."Night smiled to Fire."Now c'mon lets check what is it."After a few minutes Night saw them."Uhhh...they're to much.Who are they?!I can see a lot of dogs and a rat??!"Where are they from?"Night looked at Fire.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 10:29 pm