Balto4Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto4Me

Love Balto? Here is your site!

5 posters

The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^)

Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^)

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:38 pm

Butch nodded "You got a point there... but still what right do they have to barge in and kidnap us so early in the mornng?" He shook himself and turned in a circle, trying to get comfortable.

Dream snarled at him. "Whatever. You aren't even worth the trouble mutt, so I have asolutly no idea why they took you." She stuck her nose up in the air and turned away from him. She looked at the husky. "Well, who are you anyways?" she said with a softer voice.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Escape (Accepting Joins! ^^)

Post by Nobu-Balto Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:59 pm

Nobu looked at Butch, then he turned to Dream and smiled.-"Take it easy on him, baby, he looks cool...My name's Tetsuya...who are you? you look like you come from a rich family, don't you?"
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:47 am

Dream pinned back her ears and looked a bit smugly at him. "Yes, I suppose you could say I do come from a rich family..." She sat up straight, puffed out her chest a bit and wraped her curled tail around her. She looked like a vision. Or a dream. "Not to brag or anything, but I am a bred showdog and come from a long line of others." She angled her head slightly and narrowed her eyes.

Butch got up and stretched. 'Yeah, well that's great. I don't supose you would have any ideas on how to get out of here?" He said, looking loftily at Dream. Getting no reply he chuckled. "Well thats just great. How do you suppose your ever gonna survive out there if we ever do get out?" he asked her, pointing out the small window that let light into the trun where they were.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:04 am

"Well, pleased to meet you my dear princess...but I think that mutt has a good point...you need more than a good look to survive out there, you were not made for the wilderness honey..."-Nobu smiled at Dream and turned to Butch."...you don't mind if I call you mutt, do you?"
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:28 am

Butch snorted, "Well, as long if your just joking... unlike Your Royal Higness over there..." Suddenly the truck screeched to a halt, sending dogs flying everywhere. They could hear the humans out side, kicking the trunk and cursing. They walked over to the front of the truck, where it seemed they had a flat tire.

Dream had knocked into Tetsuya. She blushed and got up, brushing her fur off from dirt and grass that had stuck onto it.

Butch stood up and walked over to the doors of the trunk. He stuck his paw through the narrow crack and stuck his claw into the loosly tied chains. They fell into the snow and the door slowly swung open. He casually turned to Dream. "After you mah Lady." He bwed his head.

Dream stuck her nose in the air and pranced past the mutt. She leapt down from the high trunk and curledher tail tightly. She smirked back behind her and walked to the side, sittingdown and waiting for the others to also jump down.

occ: sorry for the long post... Laughing
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:35 am

OCC: It's ok...I like long posts (Keeps me entertained reading them) Wink

"I didn't know you love me that much, princess..."-Said Tetsuya laughing,he jumped down too, he looked side to side and took a deep breathe.-"Man I love freedom! I told you we just had to wait...humans are so pathetic...they can't even move long distances without help..."
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:47 am

Dream looked at Tetsuya in an alarmed and slightly disggusted way. "Oh, get over youself..." she mumbled under her breath, soft enough hat no one could hear. It's not that she though that she was better than him... he did look like a pedigree huskey... it's just that she is very defensive when it comes to matters of attraction...

Butch wagged his tail. "Freedom is sweet!" he barked, remembering he freedom he had out in the alleys of Nome. He flicked his head back to the truck and noticed several other dogs out near the snow. "Ok everyone,"

Dream rolled her eyes.

"We need to get out of here before the humans notice we'd esca-" He was interupted by a humans voice, "Hey Joe! I'm gonna go check on the mutts back there, see if any are dead yet." he chuckled. Butch was instantly allert. "Everyone! Get out! Scatter! Do whatever just get out of here and stick together! We'll need each other if we're ever gonna survive!" with that he turned and raced into the trees, followed by some other dogs.

Dream whisked away into the dark trees, following Tetsuya. She was not an outdoorsy dog and needed someone to at least follow around.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:58 am

Tetsuya looked at the truck and smiled."Ha! foolish humans, they represent no trouble for a dog like me..."
    Tetsuya looked at Dream and sit down." So you decided to follow me,huh?...excellent decision my love...I'll take care of you, so...I don't know your name, princess."
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:19 am

Dream looked at him disgustedly, though she was blushing underneath her fur. "I don't need to be taken care of, mutt." She eyed him silently for a moment. "The Dreamer's Heart. That's what the breeders called me anyways... but my friends call me Dream." She gave a small laugh. "I don't know what you'll call me since we aren't exactly all 'buddy-buddy'." smiled suggestivly.

Butch continued to run, followed closly by several dogs that had also been kidnapped. After a whle he stopped, and so did the others. He sat there panting until he noticed a dainty female golden retriever. Her coat glowed under the reflections of the snow. He cleared his throat and aproached her. "Hey." He smiled. "So what are you doing here? I guess they kidnapped you too..." He let his voice trail off.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:23 am

Tetsuya glanced at Dream and smiled.-"I'll call you baby, or love... or princess, any of those will do...so tell me baby...where do you want to go now?"
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:28 am

Dream rolled her eyes but otherwise sat stock still. "Anywhere but here..." she growled. A cold gust blew about her. She shivered. "C'mon," she stood and sighed, "let's find the others." She walked wih her tail loosly curled.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:38 am

Tetsuya laughed and walked with Dream.-"I know you love me deep inside, baby...why would you want to find the others? we are fine just you and me..."
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:49 am

She glared at him, then smiled flirtatiously, wrapping her tail around his back leg. She giggled, "Now, where have I heard that line before?" she batted her thick eyelashes. "Oh, let see..." She quickly pushed Tetsuya into the snow. She growled, "only from every other self-absorbed jerk who ever came onto me!" She glared at him. "I am not an object!" she huffed off in a storm.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:57 am

Tetsuya laughed and stood up.-"Come on, my love...with time, you'll see I'm not as bad as you think...you just need time to see the real me..."
    He continued walking and stop in front of Dream with a puppy face.
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:59 am

Dream scoffed, rolled her eyes and brushed past him."I think I've seen enough of the 'real you'." she said, turning to Tetsuya so she was nose to nose with him.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:08 am

"Okay, okay okay...what do you say if we start all over, huh?...I'm Tetsuya, never met my mom or dad, stray almost all of my life, so I'm used to be alone but I can be very friendly and loyal if you give me an opportunity... what about you... Dreamer's Heart?" Asked Tetsuya with an innocent smile.
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:14 am

Dream again rolled her eyes, walking along with Tetsuya by her side. "I was born and raised by breeders. My life was perfect; I got anything I ever wanted...as long as I behaved..." She let her voice trail off. She sighed, hen turned back to Tetsuya, "Don't call me 'Dreamer's Heart'," she growled slightly,"I hate my breeder's name they gave me...just call me Dream." she flicked her tail and walked ahead, still searching for the others. She felt uncomfortable being alone with Tetsuya and she didn't know why.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:17 am

Tetsuya smiled.-"Ok, Dreamer...tell me...how did such a beautiful dog like you ended up in the back of an old and dirty truck?"
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:28 am

Dream sighed again. "My owners" she laughed a bit, "they gave me to one of their neighbors to look after me while they went off on a buisiness trip... the old bat left the front door unlocked...I suppose thats what happened. I was asleep through it all." She perked up a bit, looking suggestivly at Tetsuya, "And I supose a desirable street mutt like you was just picked up along the way...?" she laughed lightly.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:37 am

Tetsuya closed his eyes and smiled."I guess they thought I had a home...everybody thinks I am a house dog and become my friend...but when they discover I'm a stray...well...they just leave me all by myself...that's pretty much the story of my life...a female dog falls in love with me, then I tell her I live in the streets, and bam!...she's gone for good..."-He sighed. -"They just...don't seem to care about who I really am..."
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:41 am

Dream laughed. "I'm surprised I havn't dumped you yet..." she smiled in a somewhat flirtatious way, until she noticed Tetsuya was a little down on himself. "Well," she started, "maybe thats because you don't give them a chance to know you. You put up an act that your something you're not..." she angled her head a bit, "like what you did to me?"she brushed her tail against him,walking ahead of him.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:03 am

Tetsuya smiled but then he sighed and stopped smiling."Yeah...I guess that's it...my life is very hard...and I'm tired of being always alone...but it seems that life has treated you very well, I mean...not counting that you were kidnapped and you are alone listening to a dog you hate complain about his life..."
    Teh Silver Wolfeh
    Teh Silver Wolfeh

Post by Teh Silver Wolfeh Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:15 am

Dream smiled cheeckily. "Yes... my life has treated me very well, very well indeed." she giggled a bit, but then her face darkend. "Accept for those two-faced humans who abandoned me." she growled to herself, then turned back to Tetsuya. "Let's go find the others. i'm sre that low-life mutt must be dying to know where we've been..." She padded through the snow, trying to identify the other dog's scent.

occ: lets pause this rp untill the others catch up.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:27 am

OCC: Ok,we'll pause then...
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:35 am

NightRun was walking in the forest and thinking.Thinking about her past when she was happy but now it's over, she is alone now.Suddenly she saw the village Nome."Well, what's gona happen if I go through Nome ?I don't know but I have nothing to lose."She started walking to Nome.

((Sorry for my english guys))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:18 pm