Balto4Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto4Me

Love Balto? Here is your site!

2 posters

Wolf RP

Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Wolf RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Wolf RP

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:23 pm

Its ok fire said I do not mind he said Nuzzeling her. Beautiful night isn't sukari fire said. The stars are nice and i like having you watch with me. Fire had no idea that takuo was quitely plotting to get rid of him. Fire would not Let anyone come between him and sukari weather they tried to or not. sukari you can lean on me if you want fire said if you are comfortable fire said.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:21 pm

Sukari smiled, her eyes half closed. She leaned on him again, feeling comfortable. "Thanks...." she whispered.

Takuo growled softly, seeing the two getting close. "Tomorrow........" he mumbled, leaving the scene.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:42 am

fire was so happy he lay his head on her back as he leaned on her and was comfortable. Your Welcome sukari whispered fire he nuzzeld her and Asked do you want to sleep out here or in the cave fire Asked. Atleast if you want me to sleep next to you.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:50 am

Sukari decided to stop making him guess. She nuzzled him back, her head going under his. "Here's fine...." she whispered, glad no one was around.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:54 am

fire was glad he wrapped his tail around him and her and got cozy nuzzled her and said Goodnight Sukari and thenhe fell into a sleep that was so good he was happy she was near he felt She was safe and nothing would happen to her
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:48 pm

"Night Fire...." she whispered back with a smile. Sukari lay her head on his back, slowly drifting off to sleep. She opened her eyes for a quick second. He's the one.........she thought, closing her eyes again.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:17 pm

fire whisperd Back night sukari then he driffted of to a warm and comfortale place. Nothing would ever seperate him from sukari as long as he was there to protect her from dangers like Takuo. He slept great and he knew sukari was sleeping great too
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:57 am

As the sun rose into the sky, Takuo stood above the two sleeping lovers. He watched them from a large boulder, planning on fighting with Fire & killing him. Takuo knew it could be easy, but he wasn't formerly aquainted with Fire & his fighting skills. He waited for them to awake, ready to take action.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:05 pm

Fire began to stir He had no idea he woul be abushed in a matter of seconds. He nuzzeld sukari and said good morning. Then without warning Takuo pounced on him. Fire knew who it was and Groweld fiercly. He moved back in fornt of skari protecting her. You Leave her alone And More importantly Get away from here Fire siad towering over Takuo. Sukari Come on lets go fire said he did not want hr to get hurt So he tried to get himself and his love away form the monster Takuo had Become
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:50 pm

Takuo cackled, watching the two leave. "You're the one who should leave." he threatened, glaring at Fire. Slowly, Takuo disappeared in the woods.

Sukari flattened her ears, walking near Fire. "Fire, I know Takuo. He's not joking. He'll kill you if he wanted." She warned, leaning toward his ear.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:52 pm

I know That is why I thought we should go. Plus I do not want him to touch you Becasue if he does I will Kill him weather he tried to kill me or not. you Mean alot tome sukari I do not want anyone to harm you. fire said blushing. We shoud find a safe place were Takuo will not find us fire suggested
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:08 pm

Sukari gazed into Fire's eyes before they continued. "Fire, you don't have to be embarrased to say anything to me." she said with a smile. "I feel the same way about you." she nuzzled him, beginning to walk.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:59 pm

You do fire aksed? thats great. I want to live the rest of my life with you Sukari,fire said. you are the most beautiful creature on four paws fire said nuzzeling her. where should we go? becasue obviously Takuo is a problem.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:05 am

"Well.......how about we-"

Suddenly Takuo popped out again, pinning Fire to the ground. He quickly closed his mouth on his throat, trying to choke him. As quick as he jumped on Fire was as quickly as he was pushed off. Takuo suddenly found himself on the floor, another wolf on top of him.

"Beat it, Tak!" Midnight growled, her friends behind her.

Takuo wanted to fight back, but saw Midnight's back-up. He slowly got up, walking away. "This ain't over, Fire." he threatened again, his language getting worse.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:22 pm

Fire got up quick and Ran to sukari. He turned to midnight. Thanks midnight I am glad you were here. Fire was worried He knew that Takuo meant business but At the same time He was no coward, Plus he had to defend Sukari From Takuo's violent Blows. He did not want her to get hit in the process. Fire vowed Takuo would Be the one to fall no matter what
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:20 pm

Midnight bowed to him, smiling satisfied. "Anytime Fire," she replied, walking away with her friends. "You two be careful. Takuo is a top fighter, stay together." she warned before disappearing with her friends.

Sukari stood by Fire's side, nuzzling him softly. "Are you okay?"
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:51 pm

Yes my love Im so sorry I wish that we could be alone without takuo being so mean to us. We are good now though so what would you like to do sukari fire asked and he nuzzeld her?
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:40 pm

She shook her head slightly. "I'm not sure.......I guess-" she paused & moaned, seeing Lenia walk up. "Here comes more trouble," she whispered, facing her sister.

"Oh, Suki. You should be ashamed of yourself! How dare you!" Lenia scolded, a hidden smile under her serious face.

Sukari sighed, "What did I do this time?" she asked angrily.

"Why, you just rejected the beta, the high wolf, Takuo!" she exclaimed, wide eyed. "And what's worse, you got Midnight to do it too!"

Sukari rolled her eyes as Lenia began circling her and Fire. "Lenia, I can't help it if I hate him." she said, trying to be calm.

Lenia looked at her, "You don't love him? Why, he's absolutely adorable! What's wrong? You like-" Lenia looked over Fire for a moment with a disgusted look. "That thing?"

Sukari snarled, facing her sister. "Yes Lenia, I like that thing. Because that thing is the nicest & sweetest thing around here so far." she said, losing her patience. "You see Lenia, there are two groups. The good & the bad. Fire, Midnight, mother, father, the pack & I are in the good group. But you & Takuo are not."

Lenia put a weird smile on her face. "How cutely put."

Sukari's face turned a light red, getting angrier by the second. "Lenia, if you like Takuo so much, go to him. Have him! I don't care! I love Fire." she replied, calming down again. She walked beside Fire & nuzzled him.

Lenia pretended to cough & barf, walking away slowly. "Whatever sis, but believe me, Takuo never gives up." she warned before leaving.

Sukari turned to Fire. "I'm so sorry, Fire. Everyone is against you! I don't see why." she replied with a smile, nuzzling him again.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:59 pm

Its no problem Fire said I love you and Nothing could change my mind. Im used to it my brothers were always mean also. You have a nice family even if Lenia Is always trying to ruin it for you. I could never Be mean to you or even her because Im not that way. Thanks for sticking by me fire said nuzzeling her. Lets go to a safe place quick before anything else happens
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:08 pm

Sukari laughed slightly, running side by side with him to somewhere else. Poor Fire........it seems like the world hates him.....she sighed, gazing into his eyes. Sukari smiled though, glad that he has someone who cares for him now.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:28 pm

Fire asked hey Sukari could we maybe go to your secret spot again. I think that would be the best spot. If you have another Idea Im all ear though he said smiling at his mate.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:10 am

Sukari nuzzled Fire, smiling with her eyes half-closed. "Yes, that would be perfect." she said softly, leading the way.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:04 pm

fire followed Close behind so he could watch out for sukari but alsobe on the look out for Takuo or Lenia. They finnaly got there and walked inside. "This is perfect fire said Nuzzeling sukari Thanks for showing me this and I know know one will bother us" fire said.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:45 pm

Sukari flattened her ears, nuzzling him also. (lol..they nuzzle a lot...) "Fire, remember when I told you that my mom told me only to show this place to those I like?" she asked, wanting to tell him.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:13 pm

Yes fire said I do. Its great here. Its a perfect spot for us to be alone from takuo Lenia and every other enemy such as my brothers. is there something you want to tell me fire asked hearing Sukari's question.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:00 am