Balto4Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto4Me

Love Balto? Here is your site!

2 posters

Wolf RP

Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Wolf RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Wolf RP

Post by Midnight_12 Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:05 pm

Sukari smiled slightly, but remembered. Keep them guessing........keep them guessing.....keep him guessing....I'm gonna have fun with keeping him guessing...Sukari laughed slightly, but kept quiet. "Well...........thanks, Fire." she said, not saying at all how she felt. "Soooooo........um, not to rush off or anything.......but I think I better go help the pack hunt." she said walking toward the entrance. She paused looking back. "Do you want to come?" she asked, pretending to completely forget what he told her before.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:15 pm

yes fire said ofcourse he loved her and wanted to be with her he wassurprised she did not answer but thought nothing of it He would find out soon
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:51 am

Sukari nodded and lead the way out to the pack, slightly smiling secretely. Her tail hung low like a wolf's tail, and she walked a little further ahead than Fire. She didn't glance back like usual, wanting to keep her crush guessing.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:42 am

Hmm fire was happy to be with sukari but he found it odd she was walking far ahead. He loved the way her fur blended in with the woods he was the most beautiful creature on four legs atleast in fires eyes
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:06 am

Sukari realized he was looking at her. "What?" she asked teasingly with a smile.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:53 pm

Oh nothing fire said dreamily The way your fur blends with the forest is Beautiful fire then blushed forgetting she had not answerd him yet but He would wait to see How she felt
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:11 pm

She just smiled and nodded slowly. "Thank you...........wolves say I look a lot like my mother....." she replied, changing the subject. Sukari continued walking ahead, reaching the pack first. They were all ready to hunt, each already knowing their position.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:19 pm

fire sat next to sukari are you ready to hunt he asked her? I am I hope I can catch something to share with you he said blushing again He got in position ready to go
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:15 pm

Sukari smiled inside, but acted like she didn't hear it & got into position. She crouched down, seeing the deer from the side.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:34 am

fire saw his Ready get set Go wolves started chasing deer left and right Fire ran after his and took it down quick it as small but perfect for him and Sukari He watched his love go after hers And take it down He was impressed
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:47 pm

Sukari panted for a while, looking at her dead deer. She glanced at Fire with a smile, seeing he got one also. As the rest began taking down theirs, Sukari slowly dragged her deer with help of Midnight.

OCC: To make this more intresting, I'm going to add another char. You can add another Pack member if you'd like. (No bio needed)

Takuo walked over to Sukari. "Nice, nice work..........very impressive." he replied, googly eyes for her.

She smiled slightly, not knowing what Takuo was doing. "Um, thanks. You too....." she replied shyly. Sukari glanced at Fire, wanting to go with him.

Takuo glanced at Fire also, sighing. "Sukari, I'd like you to give me a tour of the place if you don't mind......I am sort of new here, you know." He blocked the way Fire was in, a smile on his face.

"S-s-sure.........ok...." she replied, trying to see Fire one last time. Unable to, she began walking Takuo around the area.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:05 am

fire watched what was going on What is he playing at he thought Sukari mind if I go with you? fire asked I know the area well and want to walk wih you. You do not mind Takuo was it fire asked making sure this new comer did not have te wrong Idea, Fire loved sukari and sire was sure she loved him and He would not let a new wolf Split them apart
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:34 pm

Takuo glared at Fire. "Of course.............join us...." he said slowly, his tail raising.

Sukari flattened her ears, slowly leading the way. "Well......where do you want to go first?" she asked, glancing at Takuo.

"Anywhere, darling.........wherever you think is best," he replied, walking in between Fire & her.

Sukari ignored the "darling' in his words, and lead the way towards the meeting area.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:49 am

fire was getting angry fire walked up to sukari's other side and he whispered do not worry sukari H thinks he is all that I will not let him bother you if he does let me know fire said nuzzeling sukari and Liking her nose. Fire Blushed and looked at takuo not smiling and asking where are you from?
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:45 pm

"Why do you care?" he asked back, not smiling either. Takuo walked again to the other side of Sukari, going to the middle of them. Takuo was a young black wolf with dark green eyes. He was young & the beta in the pack. (Beta is the position right below the Alpha)

Sukari glared slightly at Takuo, not wanting this. "Hey, hey, be nice." she scolded, knowing not to be too mean to the beta. "We can all be nice......" she replied, not sure what to say.

Takuo glared at Fire still, shaking his head slightly. "You know what, Sukari, forget the tour. I'd like to take you somewhere else."
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:52 pm

fire was about to snap. sukari fire whisperd may I speak with you Alone. fire did not want a fight to start but He was not about to let the Young wolf take his future mate. Fire Loved sukari too much and it made im feel bad when a New wolf kept acting big and tough just becasue he was a bata.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:28 am

Sukari nodded, glancing at Takuo. "Excuse for a moment, Takuo." she replied, walking away with Fire.

Takuo nodded, narrowing his eyes at Fire. "Of course....." he said, bowing slightly.

Sukari smiled slightly & looked at Fire. "I know what you're thinking, Fire, but we kind of have to deal with it. He has power of a beta.......we can't really do anything." she whispered, leaning close to him. She paused, looking into his eyes. "Hey," she added, sensing his feelings. "Don't worry, I won't let anything happen." she replied, smiling at him.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:22 pm

I undertand fire said I would like to be with you if He does take you anywhere though He worry's me is all. Fire said Nuzzeling sukari. well Lets get back So he does not get suspicious fire said even tough he did not want to. Ok Takuo Where do you want to go fire asked?
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:20 pm

Takuo growled slightly. "You are only suppose to nuzzle your mate or future mate." he replied sharply. He raised his tail, still growling. "Also, I don't need to tell you because you are not going." he said, pushing Fire away. "Come, Sukari." he said, his eyes on Fire.

Sukari sighed and glanced at Fire. "I'll be back....." she whispered to him. Slowly, glaring slightly at Takuo, she followed him without looking at him.

Takuo smiled satisfied, swaying his tail in Fire's face. "Now that we're not being bothered, tell me a little about yourself. What do you like?" he asked, leading her to an open field. The sun was starting to go down, making the sky an orange color.

She just shrugged, sighing still. "I don't know.......I like nature, I guess....." she replied, looking down.

Takuo paused at a boulder. "Sukari, would you like to watch the sunset together?" he asked, trying to be romantic.

Sukari rolled her eyes & just nodded. She leaped up on the boulder, looking at the large ball of gas going down the horizon.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:46 am

fire was Mad not only becasue takuo was being a mean wolf but he also took his love and fire was not happy about that. He knew ukari would come back to him after she returned but He hoped that Takuo did not hurt her. He felt he was abit pushy and Fire knew that Sukari should be treated respectfully.fire waited for sukari to return abit glum that he was alone.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:12 am

Takuo smiled slightly, leaping up on the boulder beside her. "Beautiful isn't it?" he asked, gazing at her.

She slowly nodded, not even glancing at him.

Takuo laughed slightly. "That's cute..........you know, it's not the only beautiful thing....." he said softly, moving his head closer to her.

Sukari's tail rose, a growl growing in her throat. Takuo is such a flirt.....she thought, slowly standing up.

He also stood up, wanting to nuzzle her & ask her something. "Sukari, you........you do something......I don't know what.......you make me feel.....happy." he said, cocking his head & looking into her eyes.

"Back..........off." she said slowly, growling at him. She didn't care who he was now. Sukari knew where this was heading to & she didn't want it. "Takuo, I need to go." she said, her guards still high.

Takuo stood in front of her, slightly upset. "Why? What's wrong?" he asked, slightly glaring at her.

Sukari sighed, remembering his position in the pack. "Takuo, it's been nice, but.........I'm not the kind for you...." she said tactfully, walking away again.

He stood in her way once again. "Sukari, it's ok. I understand. You don't think you'll make me happy. Don't worry, you will............Suki.........I love you...." he said licking her.

Immediately, Sukari slashed him across the face with her paws, knocking him down. "I said back off!" she shouted, running away to Fire. She decided to keep this a secret though, not wanting any more trouble in the pack. Oh my gosh! I just lashed out at a beta! she thought while running. Sukari smiled though, feeling good about it.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:05 pm

Fire saw her coming He ran to her Oh i missed you Sukari where did you go? Fire asked he did not see Takuo and he was happy about that. He did not hurt you right? if he did I I will rip him to shreds fire said angrily. Then he sighed Im sorry he may be Beta but he Bothers me fire said. Im glad we are with each other again. so what should we do now fire asked? Im willing to do nything he said.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:50 pm

Sukari smiled slightly, seeing Fire so happy. "Yeah, everythings fine..........I......I just decided to leave him...." she replied shrugging. Sukari laughed slightly. "I'm glad to see you too, Fire........we can......." she paused, gazing into his eyes. "Fire, would you like to watch the stars tonight? I heard the sky will be full of them..." she said with a slight smile.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:25 pm

why yes I would love to sukari fire said doing anyrhing with you makes me happy fire said blushing again. I hav heard thestars are beautiful here too. fire and sukari lay down near a grassy feild and watched the stars glow it was beautiful and fire looked at his love and she was luminous He thought she was beautiful
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:05 pm

Sukari noticed him gazing at her. She just smiled slightly, her eyes half closed. Sukari leaned on Fire, feeling happy.

Meanwhile, Takuo was watching in the bushes, glaring at Fire. "He.........has........to.........go...." he mumbled to himself, red eyed.

Sukari looked up at him while leaning on his shoulders. She blushed slightly, getting up. "I'm............I'm sorry......I was.........was falling asleep." she said softly, trying to hide her feelings. She cleared her throat & looked up at the star-filled sky.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:46 pm