Balto4Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto4Me

Love Balto? Here is your site!

2 posters

Wolf RP

Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Wolf RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolf RP

Post by Firefoxwolffie Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:26 am

Well I have parents and 2 siblings but that is it. We have always lived in this part of the area what about you? Hve you lived here for your whole life?
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:21 pm

Sukari nodded slowly. "Yes..........yes, I have. I was born in that den over there." She pointed with her tail. "It's a surprise I never noticed you as a cub." she replied, with a slight smile.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:52 pm

Well I was nervous when was younger since I was the smallest pup and you were really the first wolf I met who was nice I liked you since then fire said smiling
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:51 pm

Sukari smiled back. "Thanks, Fire. I liked you too." Sukari walked silently, trying to think of what to say next. Finally, she had to ask this. "Did............did you ever have a mate?" Sukari glanced at him from looking at the ground, seeing what he was going to say.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:12 pm

No I am only a couple of years and You were really the first female wolf I met when I was a bit younger and I liked you right away Fire said Blushing again. when I first Laid my eyes on you I thiught you were the most beautiful wolf I had seen he said the blushed even more
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:57 am

Sukari realized that even though they blushed all the time, Fire had no problem speaking. "Um..........thanks," she replied, blushing also. Sukari sighed, seeing Lenia come up.
    "Hello Lovebirds!" she replied. "So, how's the date going?" she asked, going in the middle of them.

Sukari glared at her. "It's not a date, Lenia." She gave Fire a "sorry" look. "What do you want, Lenia?"

Lenia put on a fake expression. "Oh, Suki, how could you treat me that way?" she said in a sweet voice. "I just had to make sure you two were behaving." she replied with an innocent smile.

Sukari blew. "What would we be doing?!" she shouted. "Lenia, we wouldn't do anything wrong, and we'd appreciate it if you leave us alone!" Sukari ran off, leaving everything behind her.

Lenia glared at Fire. "Stay away from my sister." Then she slowly walked after Sukari.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:00 pm

Fire Ran after sukari Ignoring lenia, sukari wait he yelled He could not find her. But he kept his strength up He Loved Sukari and He did not care if her sister did not like it. He would find her and hope hey could be alone again.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:16 pm

Lenia rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Animals these days..........don't have respect at all." she mumbled. She continued walking, when Midnight appeared out of no where.

Midnight didn't even try. She just glared at Lenia and ran after Fire. "Fire! Fire, wait!" she called out.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:53 pm

Fire herad calling and He turned to find Midnight, Oh hey midnight he said he was sad he could not find sukari and did not know what to do. I can not find sukari do you know where she went he asked hopful?
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:24 am

"I'm sorry, Fire. I just arrived. Please, pay no attention to our sister, Lenia. I don't know what her problem is." MIdnight replied. "I can help you look for her though." Midnight offered.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:41 pm

Ok thanks We were so happy and the Lenia cameup and said nasty things and the sukari Ran off. I tried to find her but I am not sure where she went
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:28 pm

"I think I do." Midnight replied. "She always goes where things make her happy. Probably a waterfall, mountains, or maybe just a meadow." Midnight suggested. "She couldn't have gone too far. Come on." Midnight lead the way, searching for her beloved sister.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:46 pm

Fire followed he wanted to find the one he loved and he would do anything it took to find her again He knew midnight could help this happen
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:18 pm

Just as Midnight thought, Sukari was near a beautiful location with a waterfall & meadow close by. Midnight laughed. "She always finds the best." Midnight replies to Fire. She walked over to her sister. "Hey Suki...."

Sukari smiled slowly. "Hey...." she said softly.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:44 pm

Fire wathed from the distance he wanted to see his Love but waited until midnight called him over so he would not startle sukari
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:27 am

Midnight lay beside her and nuzzled her for a while. "You okay?"

Sukari just nodded her head. "Yeah.........fine." There was silence for a while, until finally Sukari broke it. "You know, Lenia can be such a jerk sometimes!"

Midnight cocked her head. "Now Suki....yes, she can be......but it won't help talking about her. We're.......we're just going to have to deal with it until.........until......."

"Until what? Until we can stand it?"

"No..........until we can find a way to talk to her about it.........show her your feelings."

Sukari looked at the rocks. "Oh, I'll show her my feelings alright.......I'll give her a punch on the nose...." Sukari glanced at Midnight, waiting for her to defend Lenia again.

Midnight gave her a warning look, but then laughed. "Hey......someone wants to see you." She pointed to Fire with her tail. "He's a nice guy, Suki."

Sukari just blushed then walked over to him. "Um......hi Fire. About back there.......I.....I" Sukari wasn't sure how to finish her sentence, not wanting to give any clue that she loved him yet.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:29 am

It is alright Fire said I missed you and I am sorry what happend too. But now we can be together again for awhile. fire said this as he blushed He really did care about sukari and hoped she felt the same way about him
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:54 pm

Midnight smiled and glanced at them. With a wave of a tail, she left them alone.

Sukari smiled, wanting to nuzzle him. "Well, thanks Fire......" What are you waiting for, Sukari? You know he likes you, he asked to be your mate! Just tell him how you feel......Sukari opened her mouth to say something, but then she saw Lenia approaching them. "Um, Fire....I think we better be going..."
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:45 am

Fire saw why she said thi I agree and with that the two wolves walked away fire walking as close as he could to sukari Do you know of any places where Lenia will not bother us Fire asked? I mean she is nice but she also is mean and Was hoping to have time with you alone fire said as he blushed
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:35 pm

He has no problem speaking his thoughts.... Sukari chuckled, thinking this. "Well........we could always go in my place.....I mean, it's a secret little cave-like thing I found.......no one knows where it's at........just me.........and my mother.." Sukari paused, trying not to cry over her dead mother. "She........she told me only show people that............that.......that I lo-" Sukari glanced at him, not sure if it was time. "That I like." she said instead.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:35 am

Ok that is fine Sukari Fire said lead they way beautiful fire said blusing a bit He was not sure she loved him yet but he knew she liked him atleast
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:14 am

Sukari smiled slightly and broke into a run, not wanting anyone else to follow. She led to a large log, with a hidden hole in the bottom. "Come on..." She led the way inside a large den, big enough to fit 5 more wolves.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:31 pm

fire was amazed it was a great spot And he was sure nobody wold follow this is perfect fire said They walked in and Sat down fire Nuzzeld her and said thanks for bringing me here sukari he blushed a bit again
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:36 pm

Sukari blushed also, but smiled. I don't know why.......but my mother always said, once you find a nice guy, you have to keep them guessing......hmm... She shook her thoughts from her head and walked over to the other side of the room. "So......now that nobody's in our way, what did you mean........you wanted to have some time alone with me?"
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:58 pm

well I mean I Love you fire said he blushed. You have always been beautiful to me but I was not sure you felt the same. That is why I asked you to be my mate so I would know how you feel Fire stated I understand if you do not want to but If you do I am all or it he said blushing the most

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 9:57 pm