Balto4Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto4Me

Love Balto? Here is your site!

2 posters

A Wolves Love (Private)

Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

A Wolves Love (Private) - Page 9 Empty Re: A Wolves Love (Private)

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:11 pm

Fire smiled yes and All of you will meet nice wolves who will be kind Like your mother and I fire said. Then he nuzzeld night and gave her a big kiss And sighed ohh night I love you so much. So do you think we are having pups again Fire asked?

Nobu meanwhile was amazed. So mom,dad how old do you have to be to mate and have pups? I mean am I old enough now?

Niju was feeling weird. But If you have pups again will you just leave us and never say anything to us again he said He looked ready to cry.

kodiack said Oh I get it Now. So If you and mom just mated you are probably going to have pups again I mean have a little siblings?

Fire looked at his son Oh Niju come here He scooped him up and Hugged him. Just because we have more pups like you does not mean we do not like any of you less then them. we as wolves do this so we can create packs of many wolves not to leave any of the group behind
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:26 am

"You dad is right Niju."Night nuzzled him."And dont worry we'll never leave you, it'll be you choice if you want the leave the pack."Night said."And answearing the question.Well...I think you have to older more than 1 year."

Flower hugged her mothers leg."But I never want to leave you two."She said.

"Umm dad, and how it is feel when you mate?"Nova asked.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:02 am

Fire Said ofcourse Niju and We do not ever want any o our children to leave. you are part of our Pack and if you leave It wouldbe hard on us all. To answer your question Nova It feels Well very good is all I can say You have find out for yourself Later.

Nobu still was amazed. Wow So How Long do you have to mate to have pups He asked still in wonder?

Niju said Oh I see. He ran To his mother and Hugged her. So if you are having pups again ill be a big bother again but to these pups?

Kodiack said Well It makes sense now. I can not wait to get a mate of my own. It sounds like alot of Fun to have a mate.

Oh It is Fire said Blushing at night. He lay down and rolled on the ground and was being playful
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:52 am

"See Nova, later you will also have some pups."Night said and smiled."I think dad is in play time now."Night said and jumped on Fire and laughted.

Nova was laughing two and jumped on her mothers back.

Flower was happy two, because she aredy knowed what mateing means.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:38 pm

Fire Licked Nights chest and playfully rolled around It was fun to Fire to get to play with his loving mate. So night Fire said sitting up do you think you are pregnant again?

nobu smiled It would be Fun to have little brothers and sisters to play with he said happily. Mating sounds fun I want to try someday

Niju sighed Im glad he said I will never Leave my pack he then played with nova and Flower.

kodiack asked to yea am i going to be a big brother to more pups That would be so cool he said
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:57 pm

Night lokked worried."I..I don't know Fire.Im not sure about it."Night said and nuzzled him."But we should not think about this.Who knows the time?"She asked playfully.

"What time is it mom?"Nova asked.

"I think I know."Flower rolled her eyes.

"Yep!"Night smiled."Its bath time."She said.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:19 pm

Fire smiled as well its ok pups its not that bad and it gets you all clean and feeling good fire said scratching his fur. He needed a bath he was a dirty wolf at the moment. He looked at night ok I just wanted to know if you felt like you were having pups again.

Nobu sighed He licked baths but was not fond of them everytime they always made him wet for awhile.

Niju was alright with getting a bath it was fun to play in the water and get all clean as well

Kodiack hated the word Bath. Ahh mom do we have to he said making a (i do not ant to do this)expression.
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:15 pm

"You have to."Night smiled."Or you'll be disgusting."She giggled."Now lets go to the sea,I think we can clean ourselfs on there."She smiled.

Nova rolled her eyes.She doesn't like bath.

Flower sighed."Okay mom."She said and started walking.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:59 pm

Fire lead his children towards the ocean. He looked at them and said race you in and he ran in deep so he would get all wet and clean then a wave came and got his head clean as well. He ran back to night and said are you coming he asked playfully splashing her a little and running hoping she would play with him.

Nobu ran in and got it over with, the water was cooler then it had been but not much and he got clean and ran out. He got in the sun and dried off.

Niju ran right in and jumped in the waves and swam around having fun he loved the water.

kodiack was not going in. He sat there and said I like my wolf smell now i do not want to get a bath but his father ran up and grabbed him and got him all wet sohe was clean. DAD! why did you do that kodick said angrily.

Fire said well you were not smelling Like a clean wolf should so I got you clean Im sorry you hate baths Fire said. he walked over to night. So my Love how are you feeling nice and clean? I hope so
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:34 am

Nova folloed her brothers and run in the the water and came out.She was clean now.She layed down in the grass.

Flower folloed her sister.

Night giggled."Not yet."She said and jmped in to the water.Her fur was clean now, but when she stod up she looked funny.She laughted."How do you like my new hairstyle?"She asked and giggled.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:22 am

Fire said Its very nice He sid laughing He ran into the water and played with night For a minute then He lead her to a nice spot so they could dry off. SO night how do you feel clean? Fire said then he shook he waater off his wet fur. So are you glad we mated still Fire asked hopng night was happy to ahve that one night together without the pups.

Nobu was finnaly dry e sad well thats enouh baths for me for awhile he said So should we go to the cave or go eat? He asked his parents.

Niju was dry and no longer itchy he said That was fun but now I do not want to do that for awhile. Could we eat he asked Im starving.

Kodiack still was mubleing He was still mad at His dad for making him go into the water but he would have to forgive him Soon. Im hungry to he said
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:45 am

"O loved it as you Fire."Night giggled."But I feel a little wierd?"She said."I dont know Fire."Night whispred him.

"Im starving two."Flower yelled.

"Well eat yourself."Nova said.

"Nova!!!"Night yelled."I dont wanna hear that again."Night said.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:48 pm

Fire said Oh night do not tell me you are sick? Do you mean you feel pregnant again or sick to your stomach he said Concerned about his loving mate. NOVA! Fire said He said i agree do not talk like that to your sister.

Nobu said Im ready to eat can we hunt with you dad? He asked hoping that he could.

Niju said Yes I want to hunt and get a deer so we can eat again

Kodiack said yes I agree food sounds good at the moment
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:50 pm

"I don't know Fire."Night said ans sighed."Could you hunt something for the children?"Night asked and smiled.

Nova looked sad."Okay."She said.

Flower layed next to Nova."Its okay."She nuzzled her.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:15 pm

Yes Fire said I will I Think you should Rest in the cave so you do not get sick or if you are pregnant you will need rest. Fire said then He said look pups I will take you hunting but your mother is not feeling well so could you stay with her this time?

Nobu said Sure dad I will I want to be woth mom anyway and talk more about mating and what you do and stuff.

Niju said sure i am ok with that It will be good to rest anyway.

kodiack wanted to hunt but He knew hs mother would need him. Sure dad I will stay i will talk with nobu about the mating stuff also.

Fire said Good ill be back in less then an hour and with that Fire set off fast to bring home dinner for his family
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:58 pm

Night smiled."Hurry up Fire."She said, than she rested in the cave with the pups."So waht do you want to know?"She asked.

"Well"Nova said."I dont know at the moment."She smiled.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:02 pm

Fire ran fast He found a buck that was huge He ran at it and jumoed at the troat and killed it and he resteld it down and began to walk back slowly but surely with it.

Well Mom I want to know what does it feel like to mate and How do you mate? I mean what do you have to do to mate and get the pups into your mate? He asked wondering.

Niju said yes i was wondering that too. I mean you do not just have pups with out a male so what do you do he asked?

Kodiack said yea I know what mating is but I do not know how you do that or what you need to do to mate
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:45 am

"Oh boys."Nova rolled her eyes.

Night smiled."You know when you find your real love, you or your partner begun to lick you neck or something else to feel comfortable.And when you are ready or when she is ready, you boys mount on her and begun to mate, you girls only have to do is wait, while the boys finish it."Night smiled."Any question?"She asked.

"OK, Im understan."Flower said.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:28 am

Fire was almost Home He was just a bit back down the beach but was almost there.

Nobu smiled wow it sounds Like We get to have fun when we mate he smiled at his brothers. So mom how long does it take to make pups i mean when you know you are pregnant how long does it take pups to be born?

niju meanwhile was still taking all of this in. He wanted to mate when he found a mate but He still was not sure exactly what to expect.

Kodiack was happy to here this oh It sounds excellent He said happy that he was the one to mount on the female wolfs

Fire finnaly Got Back. Dinner! He said Out of breath and Very tired but proud to show that he got a large amount of food.
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:57 pm

Night smiled."A lot of days but dont worry about it now."She said when she heard Fire."Go and eat something."

"Yeah, dinner!"Nova yelled.

"It was time now."Flower said.

Night walked out behind the kids.She nuzzled Fire."Im glad you're back."She said.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:15 pm

Fire said Your welcome sweetheart You may eat up as much as you want he said licking night. So how are you feeling Better or worse fire said hoping better.

Nobu was eating alot He was so hungry and knew this food would help him feel great.

Niju was eating too he ate his fill and then lay down feeling heavy and comfortable again

Kodiack had a leg piece and was not eating it very fast enjoying his meal well
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:21 pm

Night smield."Im not hungry daer thanks.And Im feel better now..because you're here with."She said and licked Fires neck.

Flower ate a little and layed in the cave and falled asleep.

Nova was still on she wasn't sleepy.

"Nova its bed time, now."Night said.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:33 pm

Fire agreed All pups need to sleep now you have eaten and need rest. Fire said Aww night He began to lick her to make her comfy. So Night do you think We are Parents again? I mean are you pregnant?
    Nobu was asleep fast he lay on the floor and fell asleep instantly tired.

Niju lay next to nobu and began to fall asleep also.

kodiack was feeling awake and not tired He did try to fall asleep though and eventually did
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:58 am

"I dont know Fire, maybe maybe not."She said and smiled."Lets go sleep a little."She layed down next to the pups.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:20 am

Fire said Alright He nuzzeld Her. He said wait! Night he said. If you are not pregnant again we could always mate again He said smiling but quietly so as not to wake the pups. Then he snuggled up to his mate and pups and went to sleep

Nobu was asleep still he was a little cold the air had changed and summer was becoming fall but He felt warmer so he must have been laying next to someone again

Niju had stood up when his parents came climed over to his mom and got on her back and curled into a wolf ball and fell asleep

Kodiack moved over to his dads back and did the same. He was happy to have great parents

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:15 am