Balto4Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto4Me

Love Balto? Here is your site!

2 posters

A Wolves Love (Private)

Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

A Wolves Love (Private) - Page 11 Empty Re: A Wolves Love (Private)

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:47 am

Fire said ok He began likcing Nights neck whic comforted her then He licked Her chest that was heavy with milk for the pups. some started to get in Fires mouth and it tasted good to him So he kept licking her chst for awhile then He licked her stomach area and felt her get warm there then He said ok night Ill stop He had some milk on his face from when he licked her chest. Fire waited for night to lick his face clean like she always did

Nobu woke up He saw everyone was awake He saw his dads face whats n your fce dad Nobu asked Laughing a little

Niju woke up and walked over to his mom and laid on the other side of where fire had licked her he was still tired and He rested on his moms soft fur

Kodiack saw his dad and laughed where did you get that milk from dad I mean why is ti all over your face he Laghed He rmebered when he had to drink milk the same thing happend to him
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:44 am

Night laugted."Oh Fire."She smiled."You like a puppy now."She said and giggled.

Nova laughted."Oh dad."She said.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:51 pm

Fire said Well it tastes good HE SAID Laughing I ish I could drink more but I do not want to steal from the pups Fire said Still wanting to likc nights chest for more of the warm milk again. would youLet me some more fire asked just a little.

Nobu laughed oh dad pups need it more then you but its up to mom to decide

niju laughed too wow dad you do look like a pup thats funny I wish i was a pup again the milk did taste good

kodiack said I liked it but being a grown wolf is much better
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:27 pm

Night laughted."I think I have more than I can carry so go on."She said and smiled.

Nova saw her father."Well, its your choice."She giggled.

Flower stood up and walked a little.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:12 pm

Fire said great its so good! He Then continued to lick and nibble on nights chest He got loads of warm milk on his face and in his mouth and He could tell night was enjoying it He licked her for an hour and got full of milk then he sat up and said thanks night that was real good and fun for me Want to clean my face He aid laughing a little it had gotten on his face and around his neck and chest

Nobu laughed o dad whats it tste like i have not had any of that since I was a little pup and can not remember that far back

Niju laughe wow dads turning into a big puppy He went to his father Ill clean your chest I want to taste some again. He licked his dads chest it was kind of a salty sweet taste umm that tastes good he said

Kodiack wathched the group with an embarresed look well Again you wont catch me doing that but He never knew He could if He found a mate
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:54 am

Night laughted."I glad you enjoyed it Fire."Night said and licked his face, there were milk everywere on it."O Fire."She said and gived him a kiss.

Nova rolled her eyes."Wha a romatic moment."She said.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:27 am

FIre smiled anytime Night He enjoyed the licks and the Kiss the most. when he was a little cleaner he asked night so how are you feeling? I mean are the pups coming soon? Its ok if its not time I just wondered. thanks for your warm cramy milk it was the best

Nobu Laughed so Dad was it fun to bea puppy again? I mean did the milk fill you up like it did with us?

Niju said well it tasted good I thought it was not going to be that good but I can see why dad wantedso much of it

Kodiack just said well It was fun to watch you but try acting like your own age its embarressing t see my dad act like a pup and makes me feel different about you.

That hurt Fire A little,here was his fist born and He did not want to play with the rest of the family and it made him feel Really bad. He lay on night and felt weird He loved drinking the mil i was really good and He knew perhaps that if kodiack did get a mate he would do the same but did he have to insult his dad like that? Night Im sorry for being an embarresment to the family he said still hurting inside
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:46 pm

"Its okay Fire.There is nothing."She looked at Kodiack."Am I right Kodiack?"She asked.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:13 pm

Kodiack just said well again Dad does not need to drink milk made for pups He needs to act like a grown wolf and not a pup Then he just sat down feeling embarressed about his dad

Fire Felt really bad then. Night I Im so sorry I just Liked spending time with you and licking you and drinking your milk was all affection. Then he turned to kodiack do you reall hate me? am I just going to be hated by younow Fire said He started to tear up. Well If thats how you feel Fine but I Love your mother and Ill do as I please Fire said, He lay down with night and lay on her back and began to whimper needing some love from her now

Nobu growled at Kodiak How could you say that too our father He Loves you and you treat him like He is trash. If i was him I would ave drank the milk to infact I think I might Later

Niju said well I would again I licked hte taste of it ans So does dad He is just tryong to show mom He Loves her and IF you have a problem with that why don't you keep it to yourself you have really Hurt dad Oh and I am going to have ome too if mom Lets me later
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:48 am

NIght smiled."Its okay Fire, everything is alright."She licked him.

Flower looked at Kodiack."I agree with your borothers KOdiack.You should have to think a little."
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:34 am

Fire smiled Aww night I know you will always Love me. I just hope that our pup will think about what he has said to us and Again If I want to be a pup again or atleast act like one and drink your warm delicious milk then I will Its all to show my true love to you night

Nobu said yes dad loves mom and he can do waht he wants thats hisown decision not yours and I think Ill have some milk now. Hey mom mind if I can sukle sum of your milk?

Niju said I agree Leave poor dad alone He is our father and Loves us all so much why do you not like dad anymore? are yousaying that you are leaving the family? Oh and mom can i have some Milk too I mean if its ok

Kodiack said Well Fine be the way you are but I feel its weird to regress to a puppy and im old enough to fend for myself Im LEAVING!!! kodiack yelled and said I wish I had a different DAD! Then He ran away out the cave front and did not come back

Fire just sat there alone He felt sick now because Kodiack hated him. How did this Happen night Ithought I was showing affecting and Im sure I will again but its caused us the lost of are eldest son What am i sopposed to say or do he lay in noghts fur crying about the loss of his son
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:56 pm

Nova run after Kodiack."Kodiack wait."She stopped."Where are you going?"She asked.
    NIght looked after Kodiack and sighed."It his choice."She felt some tears in her eyes."Its okay, you can drink."She said.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:12 pm

Fire sat up He sighed Well He is old enough He does not need me I suppose and I guess I am nothing to himanymore but Atleast I have my beautiful mate and remaining pups

Nobu said Yea who needs him anyway then He crawled over to his mothers chest And He said ok here goes nothing He gently bit his mothers flank and felt Very hot milk rush into his mouth it had a very sweet salty taste But Nobu Loved it. He drank and drank never wanting to get full

Niju said yes he is just a big ba who does not know what he is missing then He said Ok I want to drink some too. He got beside Nobu found a spot then put his mouth on nights flank and then bit softly and Felt the same feeling Nobu had. It was very hot and tasty and it felt very good to his stomach so He drank alot to getting it al over his face and fur

Kodiack said who needs that family im my own wolf As far as i am concerned I have no parents and especially not a father He is a pup not my father He walked away not knowing where he was going
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:24 pm

Nova stepped besides Kodiack."DOnt do it, you'll die out here."She said tears in her eyes."I know its wierd and we are siblings, but..I love you."She said.

Night smiled."Im glad you like it, but I think its enough now."She said

Flower nuzzled her father."Dont be upset dad, it was his choice."
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:24 am

Nobu said Ok He Let go of nights flank He had milk all over hisface and fur and Was so full of milk He felt like he could sleep forever Thanks mom for the milk I fell great then He layed down and fell asleep

Niju had a bit more then said Ok mom Im done for a long time thanks for letting me have your warm milk I feel great He had it all over him also but he lay near nobu and fell asleep full of creamy milk

Fire said your right sweetheart I should not be mad or sad itsjust he is my oldest son I do not want to lose him

Kodiack Groowled at her So what why should I live with that Family all they do is do weird stuff and Dads not agrown wolf he is just a stupid pup I want to start my own life Without the likes of him around kodiack never thought he would say these words but he was and was proud to do it
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:40 am

Night smiled."I think I rest a little now."She said and falled asleep.

"Because its your family, you have your fathers personality in yoursalf, like all of us.You'll be his son for ever, but if you leave, I follow you."Nova said.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:37 pm

Kodiack Growled More I do not want to be with any of the Likes of you anymore I was glad to behaving more siblings but now I do not belong there and I really do not want you with me Go back to Mom NOW! He yelled at poor Nova who looked like she was going to cry

Nobu was sleeping soundly He was so happy to feel full again and His stomach no longer bothred him He was dreaming of when He was a pup

Niju was asleep aswell not a care in the world and He was Happy He got to experience what pups do again he was mad at Kodiack though and He was sure that wehn He ralized what he was doing he would hate himself and comeback home

Fire Lay down His stomach felt good but His eyes were dry from crying and He Felt like The worst father ever He Lost his eldest son Forever and there was nothing He could do about it except watch it happen
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:12 am

Nova sighet and started to cry."Its..your choice..Kodiacl, but we'll.. miss you."She said and run back.
    Night layed on Fire."Are you all right sweetheart?"She asked.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:26 pm

Fire sighed still sad yea Im ok as Long as im with you and you still Love me Ill always be ok But I will miss my son very much Fire said shedding more tears But with night He was ok just a little sad

Nobu woke up some time later He was so full of milk and Felt good and warm He wished he could have more but He new the pups need it more so He rolled over and fell asleep

Niju was stil sleeping and was having nice dreams about His new He siblings He had not dreamed so well since he drank warm milk as a pup

Kodiack trotted off Far from the den He was Happy to be alone for once he caught glimpse of a female about his age she was tan and Was very beautiful Then He felt what his dad told him about. He felt Love for the first time
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:37 pm

Nova arrived at home.Everybody was sleeping.She layed next to her mother and cryed.

Night woke up and heard Nova."What wrong dear?"She asked.

Nova looked at her mom."Kodiack....leaved us forever."She still cryed.

"Oh Nova."Night hugged her."Dont cry, he will come back."She smiled."It will be a good lesson for Kodiack."SHe said.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:57 pm

Fire Lay there asleep he was glad night was with him because He was really sad still. He heard nova and He pulled her into his paws and hugged her and said it be alright he will return when he is ready

Nobu was dreaming of being a pup and then Kodiack came and threw him in the water and he froze not being able to move. HELp he said and the dream kodiack laughed at him and said your stupid anyway he woke up sweating and not feeling well

Niju was still asleep comfortably he was not in any hurry to wake up

Kodiack blushed He howled to her She saw him and ran to him when She got close kodiack was shcoked at how pretty she was. Hello he said very poorly cause he was still stunned at her
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:57 am

Night woke up in the early morning.She didnt feel pain anymore but some moveing in her stomach.She looked down and saw 4 pups."Fire, Fire wake up!"She said.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:41 am

Fire said wha what night are you ok? then He saw Four Little pups each looking Like him and night. Oh Night The pups the are so cute Fire said now licking them clean

Nobu woke up still woozy bt not cause of anything he ate just an off night then he saw Hisparents licking some thing but He ould not see what Hey what are you doing he asked?

Niju woke up and walked over. Nobu come quick you must see this

Kodiack smeeling the Female she was a couple of yearsold a year older then him. Hi Im Kodiack nice to meet you miss He said smiling at her

OOC:Balto want to play the new Shewolf?
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:23 pm

ooc:Why not.I'll post tomorrow because I have no time now
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:00 pm

OOC: thanks Buddeh Ill post after you since it is your turn!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:08 am