Balto4Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto4Me

Love Balto? Here is your site!

4 posters

Homeward Bound 3- We Wanna Be

Balto
    Balto

Homeward Bound 3- We Wanna Be - Page 3 Empty Re: Homeward Bound 3- We Wanna Be

Post by Balto Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:13 pm

Kay found a big steak.She catch it and walked over to shadow.She put down the steak."Good morning Shadow.How did you sleep?"She asked.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:18 pm

very well I am glad you found us some food my love he said He nuzzeld her and Liked her neck Affectionently Red was withme all night till I moved now he is with his parents shadow explained
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:48 pm

"Yeah I saw it."She said."But now lets it."She started to eat.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:00 pm

Shadow Smiled and Shared the steak with kay. So How Is things shadow ased trying to strike upconveration. He Loved Kay and Wanted her to Be happy with Him So He wanted to Keep Getting to know her better so she would Like him more

Red Ran over Hey Shadow Hye kay Do you mind If I take a bite? He asked Hungrily.
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:02 pm

"Go on tiger"Kay said."Im already full"she said.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:06 pm

Red Was Happy thanks both of you and He ate a big piece filling him up as he finished.

shadow smiled at the pup.He always wanted to be a father He was 7 but he thought maybe one day if kay wanted to they could have pups of there own
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:13 pm

Kay looked at Shadow ans she smiled."I know what are you thinking Shadow.I can read in your minds."She said laughing."You want pups right"She giggled.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:18 pm

Oh well Uh Shoadow was at a lost for words yes my Love He recovered I would love to have pups atleast if you are ok with that I would Love to be a good father to them and I know you will make a great mother He said Smiling and giving her a love nip on the ear
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:25 pm

"I know Shadow,I know, but later."She smiled."Lets go on walk she said and nuzzled Shadow.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:27 pm

Alright I would Love to he smiled at her, So Where should we go He asked? He was not that familier with sites to see but He was sure she would know

Red Ran back to his family and Was tired enough to rest again
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:37 pm

"In the forest"She said smileing."Lets go check it out."She started to run and when she was in the first tree she stoped.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:03 pm

shadow Chased her to there and Asked Her why she stopped? You run so Beautifully he said. So what should we do in here he asked?
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:08 pm

"I know a secret place"She said."Just follow me."Kay run forward and she only stopeed when there was a big rock wall in fron of them"look she said."She pushed a rock and and entrace opened.She run in it.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:13 pm

Shadow chased kay inside and followed to where she was runing to. where are we going Shadow asked Kay He just wanted to know So He could be ready for it but Maybe she was surprising him he thought to himself
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:21 pm

"Just follow my voice"Kay said while running trough the walls.Than she stopped when she arrived the place.It was so beautifull.Much of trees and a big river.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:23 pm

Wow This is So Beautiful Shadow said When he arrived. This is a real secret spot perfet for us to be alone for awhile He said Smiling at kay. So What should we do here shdow asked Waiting for kay to answer him
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:30 pm

"Well Shadow"She stod in attack position"We'll play a little."She jumped in Shadow and started to falling down from the hill.She arrived in the grass on Shadow.She was very happy and she was laughing.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:32 pm

Shadow enjoyed it. Well I know Its early but We could Practice Mating He said hoping he did not go to far. I Love you is all and it would be a good place to practice he said Maschifioulsy
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:41 pm

Kay sighed."As you wish Shadow."She smiled."Im yours."
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:56 pm

Shadow Blushed He was very happy then.Alright He got him self into position and Then Began to mate With Kay He was glad she was alrigt with it. They mated for about an hour and then they both Lay down and Fell asleep Feeling Happy with each other.
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:00 pm

Kay feeled very happy with Shadow.Some hours later she wooked up and lokked at Shadow."Are you on Shadow."She said smileing.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:02 pm

Yes I am Kay he said Smiling how about you he asked? We have had a very pleasent Afternoon would you agree? he said Smiling at her.
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:09 pm

"And I think We"ll have smoe other"Kay said blushing on Shadow."But now"She stop up"Lets go back to the others"She said.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:15 pm

Alright Sweetheart If that is your wish so Shadow And kay walked back to the group. Shadow had Kays scent on him and It made him feel very much loved He was so happy he met a wonderful dog named Kay
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:18 pm

Kay loved Shadow so much.She layed down next to him and watched the pups fight again.

ooc:Dont you think we're posting to far in the RPs? Razz x)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:56 am