Balto4Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto4Me

Love Balto? Here is your site!

4 posters

Homeward Bound 3- We Wanna Be

Balto
    Balto

Homeward Bound 3- We Wanna Be - Page 9 Empty Re: Homeward Bound 3- We Wanna Be

Post by Balto Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:15 am

Kay laughted."Oh Shadow.You have to wait one more day."She saw Red."Look who is coming."She said.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:40 pm

Hey Red Shadow said Hw are you today He smiled at the red fured dog

Red smiled I am well I saw you two up and wanted to see what you too were doing
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:54 pm

Kay smiled."As always huh?"She giggled and started walking.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:22 pm

Shadow sighed he was going to be a dad real soon and was so happy. He licked kays cheek and said just think we are having pups he said happily

red blushed at this but he did because He wanted a mate to love also He was at the age that most dogs were able to mate and have pups of their own
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:09 pm

"You know Red."Kay started."When you'll an adult, you will find you real love, and you'll have pups wit her, but you have to wait."Kay smiled.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:01 pm

Yes Shadow said. You are still young and Have to wait to find the perfect girl for you.

Red sighed I know but Im feeling ready now he said but i will have to wait he sighed. so are you two feeling like doing much? Aunt kay are the pups heavy for you?
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:20 am

Kay smiled."Well, lets see, I can jump, run, walk, so not really."She giggled."But you can see them soon."She said.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:24 am

cool Red said. Well can you help me find my sister again? It was fun to spend the day together and she must be close by.
    Shadow smiled at Kay well feel up to it he asked Kay? I think we should shadow said smiling at the red pup
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:36 am

"Of course."Kay said."Lets go."She started to walk.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:24 pm

Red smiled great so they began walking in hoped of finding reds sister. Red said I think i see her he said.

Shadow looked and Saw the glimps of a dog and another bigger dog walking about 200 feet away, I see them he said. Come on He said Kay we found them
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:56 pm

Kay walked next to Shadow."Im glad."She smiled and nuzzled him.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:58 pm

As am I my love shadow said then He saw red Run off We will walk and catch up with him

Red was runnig to his sister Fast He ran to her and said. Hey Sis where have you been mom and dad is worried about you and you had me worried
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:38 am

"We should check her Shadow."Kay said and standed next to Red."Hey, are you al right?"She asked.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:30 am

Shadow said Yes Where ahve you been? your brother has been worried sick about you. What have you been doing?

red said yes I was worried and when you ran of with this dog I wanted to make sure you were friends and not with a dog who wanted to mate and then leave
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:43 pm

Kay rolled her yes."What a tipical story."She said."You should be more carefull."She said.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:36 pm

Yes Shadow said Why did you run off its not good to do that.

red said Yes Are you hurt or now having pups because you ran off?

OOC:who will play reds sister?
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:52 am

ooc.Okay I will play her

"Now that gona be funny."Kay said."You should be more carefull little one."

"Im sorry."Blasie said and shocked her head down.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:22 am

Shadow said well thats no excuse you should tell one of us before going off with a stray dog. Shadow looked at the dog she was with he was growling at them

Red meanwhile said come on home mom will want to see you. But really are you having pups with this mutt Red said staring at the new dog
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:38 pm

Blaise looked sad."I know,I..I just forgotted it."She said and looked up.

"It okay dear."Kay smiled."Come here."She nuzzled her.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:54 am

Sadow said Yes really we only tell you thin because we care and Do not want to lose you. So are you mates with this dog and are having pups?

Red said If you are Keep him away from me He is mean looking and Im not sure He is friendly
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:28 am

"He is not my friend."Blaise said.

"Well than who is him?"Kay asked.

"Nobody."Blaise said.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:48 am

What do you mean Nobody young Lady, Shadow said sternly. If you are pregnant and He is the dad you need to tell us. So explain how you know this Dog.

Yes Red growled at the bigger dog. How do you know this fleabag mutt He said To his sister angrily not to be mean but he wanted her to tell him
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:43 pm

Kay was looked mad and sad at the same time.

Blaise sighed."He was my boyfriend."She started."But he just a sucker."She asid.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:28 pm

Oh I see Red Said, Well Answer me did this mutt get you pregnant? and if not that did he harm you in any way?

Shadow said Well Blaise if you do not Like him. Come with us We need you with us
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:22 pm

Blaise looked at Red."Please save from these questions.I have never minded to do that with this jerk."She said than lokked at Shadow."OKay."She said.

"Thanks godness."Kay sighed and smiled."Lets go back."She said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:41 pm