Balto4Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto4Me

Love Balto? Here is your site!

4 posters

Homeward Bound 3- We Wanna Be

Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Homeward Bound 3- We Wanna Be - Page 10 Empty Re: Homeward Bound 3- We Wanna Be

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:35 pm

Yes Please Come with us Shadow said I do not want you with this dog any longer If you are not comfortable.

im sorry Blasie Red said I just do not want you hurt by some dirty street dog. You always were my friend and If someone hurt you I would hurt them back
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:41 pm

Blaise smiled."Thanks Red."She said."Lets go back."

Kay walked in fornt of Shadow."We almost home."She said smileing.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:47 pm

I know this is great So How are you feeling is it time to have the pups shadow? said frantic

Red said Oh yea I forgot to tell you Blasie Aunt kay and uncle shadow are having puppies
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:41 am

Blaise looked at Kay."Congratulations Kay."She smiled.

Kay smiled back."Thank you Blaise.Its only 4 days and they'll arrive."She giggled.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:25 am

Yes And I can't wait to seee them shadow said smiling I hope they all Like me As a father shadow said I know they will be just like us though

Red smiled do not worry uncle shado they will I know they will. Red chased blacie around playing a little here and there then they finnaly got back to his parents and would be able to tell her blasie is alright
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:51 pm

Blasie telled the truth to her parents.They understand it.

It was almost night."Good night Shadow."Kay said and nuzzled him.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:12 pm

Shadow wrapped his paws around Kay and lay down with her keeping her warm and close so that she Was safe and warm Night Kay shadow whispered Giving her a kiss

Red lay down with his sister He as happy he had his friend back He ay on her side and Fell asleep warm and Tired
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:30 am

"Good night red."Blaise smiled.

Kay felt so warm and nice."Thanks Shadow."She smiled and falled asleep.
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:16 am

Kay opened her eyes.She felt more better than yesterday.She looked down and she saw the 4 pup.She yelled."Shadow, Shadow wake up!"She smiled.

Blaise heard aunt Kay."Wh Whats up?"She asked and stood up.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:17 pm

Shadow burst Up What waht kay what is it then he saw the four little pups laying thre and drinking warm milk from there mom. Oh Kay they are beautiful O He lay down and Nuzzeld her and licked his four pups to show he was there

Red stood up and ran to his family there befre them lay four pups they were so cute Red did not know what to say. Oh congrats uncle shadow and Aunt kay they are so beautiful
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:56 am

Blaise followed Red and saw the 4 pup."Oh kay, they're so beautifull."She said

Kay giggled."Thanks everyone, but we should name them first."She said.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:34 pm

Shadow said well How about sasha for one of the girls? It sounds nice

red smiled I Love it uncle shadow How about Rex for one of the Boys it sounds cool
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:43 am

"The other female could be Suzy."Blaise said

"They will be great.And the last one can be Ryan."Kay smiled."Oh Shadow, they are so cute."
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:16 pm

Shadow agreed He loved his children very much and would do anything to protect them and watch them grow they began to drink warm hot milk out of there moms chest and then they all rested as shadowand kay licked them clean

Red Watched them all they were all so cute and He Loved them like they were his own siblings
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:36 am

"Its running late now."Kay said."You should go back to your family."
    "NO"Blaise yelled."I want to stay with you aunt KAy."She said and layed next to her.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:48 am

Shadow said now Blasie you only are a couple feet away we are no going anywhere and nither are these pups they will always be here

Red said Yea Im going to go to sleep night family then he walked over to his parents and lay down
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:33 pm

"Shadow is right, you should sleep with your family."Kay said.

"But, I want to sleep with you."Blaise said.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:40 am

Shadow sighed look we will have you stay here for a couple nights but remember kay just had pups so she is really tired so just stay quite and then it be ok

Red was asleep already not worrying about anything

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:19 am