Balto4Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto4Me

Love Balto? Here is your site!

4 posters

Balto 4

Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Balto 4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Balto 4

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:01 pm

Balto Blushed at the sound of that He wanted to mate with Jenna again to proove He loved her. Hey Jenna would you um mate with your dear old wolf/dog mate again He asked hopeful the answer would be yes

Austin Looked into Laues eyes hoping she would Let him get on her and mate He was feeling very Frisky and Her scent was really making his stomach tight. So Alue what do you say would ou mate with a big wolf like me?

Kodi Blushed too it made him think of his new pups too He went to dusty and said so How do you feel can you feel the pups?
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:04 pm

Dusty smiled "You can feel them moved around inside you and you can feel them kick" she says
    Josh and Saba had spent a wonderful time alone in the bolier room mating together for their first time.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:11 pm

Kodi said ahh thats sweet does it hurt at all? I hope not I want you to be happy with these little pups in you Kodi felt Dustys stomach bump. I think I felt a pup He said proud

Balto laid there on jenna feeling comfortable an he fell asleep in her soft fur
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:19 pm

Dusty smiled "Don't worry it doesn't really hurt at all" she says
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:37 pm

Aww dusty I was hoping you would say that He gave her a big Kiss and then Laid back down In her fur again keeping warm and being cozy with her

Austin laid down He was still feeling frisky and Alues scent grew stronger on the floor He sniffed her tail area and gave her a couple warm soft licks there. then realized he was becoming a monster and Sat up and said alue Im sorry its just you smell really good there its attracting me i understand if that was not good Austin looked at the ground sadly afraid He runined his chances with the beautiful Alue

Balto was dreaming Of having pups hoping it would Happen they all looked like Him but had jenna's fur and His body. He woke awhile later sad it was just a dream but Happy he could still make it reality
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:00 pm

Josh and Saba then decided to head back tot the others. As they walked back Josh asks "So do you think we'll be having pups soon?" he asks
    Saba smiled before replying "We'll we can't tell for sure yet but I sure do hope so"
    "Me too" Josh says smiling back at her
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:25 pm

Austin waited feeling embarressed He wanted her so Bad but Alue had not answerd him so He stayed put even though He wanted to lick her near her tail again

Kodi Laid down again Dusty was nice and warm and He was comfortable with her. He asked her if she would groom his fur?

Balto still was asleep because not much was happening but morning was soon He would feel better then
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:06 am

"Sure" Dusty says smiling licking kodi's fur along his back and neck
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:20 am

Kodi lay There enjoyng this very much He was so glad Dusty was there. Thanks sweetheart Please continue this is so relaxing

Balto woke up andbegan to groom jenna hoping she would wake up soon
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:04 am

''you're welcome kodi'' dusty said in between licks
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:31 am

Kodi Lay there still as Dusty Licked him it scent shivers down his spine becasue it felt so good. So Dusty Have I ever told you that your the best Mate EVER? Kodi said as Dusty Licked His stomach

Austin Then layed downHping Alue would soon accept his apology and still want to mate her scent was stronger every second and Austin was ready more and more each second but she had not said anything so He was worried

Balto Lay with jenna He was watching his surrondings but with the blnket around them he was not cold like before
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:52 am

"Hm."Aleu looked netural at him.Than she sterted walking around Austin and she circled her tail over Astins head and licked his nose.She smiled and nuzzled him."I love you."She said.

Jenna woke up and saw Balto."Thanks for wakeing me up."She said and yawned."What the time?"She asked.

Last edited by Balto on Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:22 pm

"Several times Kodi" Dusty says smiling before adding "But then again you are the best mate ever too'' she adds
    Josh and Saba headed back to Josh's home for now deciding they would visit Balto and the rest of the family in a little while
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:45 pm

Austin Stood Up again Her scent was smelling so good to him and He was feeling warm and sticky on his stomach a little. Oh Alue I Love you so Much He said SO Can I Lick your tail area its really smelling good and I want to mate with you badly would you mind if I did that?

Balto said Its morning my sweet How are you doing? I was hoping you ould be up I want to ask you something can we take A walk together?

Kodi meanwhile said Aww Dusty He pulled her ontohis stomach then rolled Her Over and said gotcha He laughed licking Her nose want to play?
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:02 pm

Dusty smiled "I loved too but we better head off we have the mail run today remember?" she says
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:13 pm

Oh yea Your right. well Bye mom and dad Me and my glorious mate Have a mail run so Talk to you soon. Then the two Love Huskys ran off to be attached to the sled t deliver mail

Austin Leaned in without thinking and Licked dustys tail area again it was warm and sticky a little like his stomach Then he felt bad Again and said Sorry I know you did not say I could but I cant resist Its smells and tastes so good he blushed but then looked down hoping that Alue would want to mate soon

Balto lay with jenna still He licked her and waited for her to answer him and hoped that he would want to talk with him
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:03 pm

Josh and Saba settled down to rest together on the couch in Josh's owners living room. "You know we should probably have my master give you a check up to see if we should be expecting puppies when he gets done with some of his patients" he says
    "Yes that way we'll know for sure and if I am then we can tell my family the good news" Saba says
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:38 pm

Kodi said to Dusty so How you feeling Hun? think your up to this? I do not want you to get hurt running with the pups
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:14 am

"Don't worry Kodi I will be fine and if I feel I need to rest I'll let you know" Dusty promises nuzzling Kodi's neck fur
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:35 am

Aleu jumped in Austin and pushed him in to the snow."Just only if you can catch me."She laughted.

"Sure, lets go on a walk."Jenna said.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:40 am

Ausitn said Oh Alue Ill get you He said Playfully Then the two ran through the snow towards the boiler room Austin finnaly caught up with Alue and He brushed her side. Gotcha He said Laughing then he Rolled over on the ground Like he was dead. Then He fet Alue licking his stomach He smile cause it felt good. So Alue He said after awhile should we go anywhere private or do you know anyplace to go were we could mate in piece? the big wolf Austin asked.

Kodi Said Ok Im glad then once the mail was loaded then the musher was on they Ran together all the dogs to the town of white moutain. So kodi He heard kirby say have not seen you two around whre you been? Kodi just said thats not of your concern

Balto said Im glad He walked off the boat and As they walked He brushed jenna's side andstarted acting playfull.Jenna would you um after he waited for awhile mate with your old mate one more time? I would Love to have pups again and it be cool if the family all had pups together
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:34 am

Jenna looked at Balto."I..I dont know Balto.What will the kids think?"She said.

Aleu smiled."I think the wild is the best place.Cmon."She walked in the forest.
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:50 pm

"Yes we have just been doing our own things" Dusty says to Kirby
    Saba went to have her check up with Josh's owner as he waited outside. She smiled when she walked out a few minutes later. "I have good news love" she says nuzzling Josh
    "Are we expecting pups?" He asks excitedly
    "Yes you and I are going to be parents" Saba says smiling
    "That's wonderful" Josh says smiling and licking Saba's cheek
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:45 pm

Austin felt all tight again in his stomach just hinking about it. I agree wherever you want My sweet Austin said feeling warm and stick again on his stomach I jus hope we can Have pups He said happily

balto said Oh jenna Im sure the kids would be ok with it and besides It be fun Balto said hoping jenna would say yes to the idea

Kodi said and why do you care? you may be our friend but why should we tell you you have not been there for us much latly kodi said sort of mad at Kirby for trying to get in his bussiness
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:50 pm

"Relax Kodi, your getting tense" Dusty says to Kodi
    "Do you think we should tell the rest of the family?" Saba asks
    Josh nods. "I'm sure they will be glad to know the news" he says

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:26 am