Balto4Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto4Me

Love Balto? Here is your site!

4 posters

Balto 4

Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Balto 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Balto 4

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:46 pm

Balto heard the sound He shot up and told jenna to wait here something was wrong. He ran towards town He saw strange men coming out of saba's house SABA! He was scared He ran into the house and saw a horiffying site.

kodi Was still with Dusty he was hugging her and comforting her but after sometime he began to wonder where his dad was it had been awhile
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:50 pm

Saba was lying on the ground unconscious a huge pool of blood pouring out from under her
    Josh felt something was wrong too after hearing the gunshot he raced towards Saba's house and stared shocked as he stood beside Saba. He forced himself to snap out of it of course as he turned to balto and said "I'll go get my master" and runs off
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:03 pm

"Kodi!Did you hear that?"Dusty asked."Lest go check it."She said.

"Balto wait, Im coming with you."She said and jumped next Balto, when she saw the robber."Oh no...SABA!!!!!!"She run in to the house and saw her daughter."No no no No!!!!"She was crying."Saba!"She hugged her daughter.

"What happend."Aleu said and jumped up and headed the way where she heard the sound.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:13 pm

Balto as crying he was holing jenna close and was so shocked that his daughter was in a pool of blood. Who ould have done this to my saba? Balto said in tears

Kodi was shocked to He was about to snap to How could anyone harm my sister. she was one of my only friends He said sadly. She was not dead but was in a state of unconciousness
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:12 pm

Aleu saw what happend."Sa..sa ...SABA!!!!!"Her eyes was in tears tha she began mad."Who di this???!!!"She yelled."Just say it to me and I..I...I."Her was full with tears.

Jenna was stile crying."Who did this with you???"She asked.

When Dusty saw what happend."Oh no."Her eyes was full with tears.
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:17 pm

Saba opened her eyes weakly "I...I d-don't know...it all happened so s-suddenly..." she says weakly her voice barely above a whisper
    Josh meanwhile ran back to his home as fast as his feet could carry him leading his owner to Saba's praying he wasn't too late. He joined Balto and his family standing beside them as his owner ran in after him
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:19 pm

"Oh no, Saba please dont die."Jenna cryed.

"Saba."Aleu said very slowly and quetly.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:52 pm

Balto was hugging his mate so close and had tears in his face, He was not happy one bit. He was shoked that saba his wisest daughter had been shot but the man was coming to care for her which made him feel a little better.

Kodi was in tears and standing very still he leaned over to dusty and began to weep bitter tears on her sholder it was scary to see what had happend
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:35 pm

Josh let his owner tend to Saba hoping he could help her as he turned to her family saying "it's okay my owner will help her she will be just fine" he hoped he also sounded convincing and prayed he was right
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:16 pm

Balto said Josh Thanks so much for helping with saba Im glad to have you as a friend and would be honored to have you as my daughters mate if she wants you to be her mate.

Kodi second that notion. yes I like you josh and you have done so much for poor saba Thanks he said
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:27 am

Josh blushed when both Balto and Kodi had mentioned their approval of him becoming Saba's mate he certainly hoped he would someday be her mate but so far had never dared to mention it out loud. "It was no trouble at all and it is the least I could do for you all" he says
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:45 am

Well josh it Great you were here our poor saba might have not made it with out the help of you. Again You have my gratitude. I would e honred if you could look after saba while she is hurt atleast until she gets out of the vet Balto said smiling.

Kodi said yes please do josh It would be very nice and a way to show you Love saba. Kodi looked at dusty and Hugger tight and said I never want anything ever to happen to you He said I love you
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:36 am

Josh nodded "Don't worry I will keep an eye on her and I promise I will tell you right away if her condition changes" he says
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:31 am

Jenna was laying next to Saba and she was hugging her.The blood didn't interest her.She was stile crying."Oh Saba."She sighed."Don't worry everything is'll be okay kid."She said.

Dustys eyes as also in tears."Don't worry Kodi, nobody'll hurt me."She said.

Aleu can't looked on her sister.She was sitting in the door and she was very angry."If I found him."She said.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:16 am

Balto still was with jenna and he was still sad but He said Thanks Josh im glad to here that He watched josh's owner and josh walk off With saba towards the Vet clinic so saba would be treated

Kodi said I know and as long as Im with you You never will be, I would rather if anyone of us had to be hurt then you He said to dusty.
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:15 pm

Josh looked back at Saba's family he felt bad for them they certainly didn't deserve this now and he was determined to help them in anyway possible not just for them but for saba, he loved her he really did and he did not want her to die. With those thoughts aside he walked in after his owner into the vet clinic lying there patiently as he lie saba on the table for surgery and stitching determined not to leave her side
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:46 pm

Jenna was looking her in thw window, she was still crying."How can this happend?"She asked.

Dusty was next to her."I..I don't know Jena."Dusty felt some tears in her eyes."I hope she'll alright soon."She said.

Aleu was walking on the streets.She drove down her head.
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:01 pm

Once his master was done stitching Saba up Josh put his front paws on the table whispering into Saba's ear ''you're going to be alright my master and I will take good care of you''
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:22 pm

Balto watched too. He was glad that josh was an owner of a vet He was happy that saba was getting the help she needed Jenna Come here Balto said He wrapped his paws around her and He gave her a big hug andHeld her close for awhile hoping she would feel better.

Kodi was next to dusty, Dusty I want to ask you something and Just want to know how you feel. kodi said quietly Do you thinkwe are going to have puppies? He looked in to her eyes and saw tears and he licker her neck And nuzzeld her hoping she would answer him and be happy again
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:42 pm

"She'll be okay she just needs rest" Josh heard his owner say to him gently petting his head josh nodded in response still refusing to leave her
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:01 am

Balto said well Jenna I think we should go now She is safe with josh and she needs rest. I want to spend the day with you maybe that will take this horriable even out of your head

Kodi sighed I agree He said stepping down. He still was waiting to hear if he was becoming a dad to pups or not yet
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:10 am

Josh spent the rest of the night with Saba his owner coming in every hour or so to check on her progress.
    Saba woke up the next morning she still felt kind of weak but was feeling better too. "Where am I?" she asks her voice kinda hoarse
    "My owner's clinic, How are you feeling?" Josh asks
    "lousy I guess..." saba says smiling slightly
    Josh stepped away from her a couple feet as his owner came in.
    "Well you lived through the night and stitches seemed to be healing nicely" his owner said before handing her a bowl of water and food "here try to keep something down" he says
    Saba smiles drinking some of the water and eating a little bit of the food
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:51 am

Dusty was sleeping next to Kodi.She opened her eyes.It was early morning.She satnd up when she felt some moveing in her stomach.She smiled and waited while KOdi wakes up.
    Aleu was sleeping on her dad baot.When she woke up, she streched and yawned.She jumped down a begun to walk.
    Jenna spent the whole night with Balto, she stile cryed last night, but she is better now.She opened her eyes and saw Aleu.She standed up and followed her."So where do we go?"She smiled.
    "Oh hi mom."Aleu said."I dont know."She smiled.
    "I have an idea,lets go check Saba."She said.
    "OKay mom."Aleu followed Jenna.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:22 am

Kodi felt Dusty move So he opend his eyes. Are you ok sweetheart? He said He licked her forhead and nuzzeld her. He saw her smile What is it my love have a good dream

Balto meanwhile as still asleep but was getting up He stretched and saw jenna and alue Gone. He said did you see where jenna and Alue went Kodi? He asked his son
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:52 pm

Dusty giggled."Its better.You'll be a fether."She smiled and turned to Balto."I saw them, they gone to see how is Saba."She said.

Jenna looked in the window, and saw Saba and Josh."Josh!!!Josh, can you let us in?"She yelled and she was happy, her daughter was better now.

Aleu smiled."Thanks godness."She said and smiled.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:33 am