Balto4Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto4Me

Love Balto? Here is your site!

4 posters

Balto 4

Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Balto 4 - Page 13 Empty Re: Balto 4

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:48 am

Kodi Felt Bad he looked terriable and mean to his only mate Im sorry Dusty He aid looking down I will say no more to kirby

Balto said aww Jenna come on I know you would want to we can play together again Balto said looking playful

Austin lay on his back showing Alue was in charge He was still warm and sticky onhis stomach and really wanted to mate but She had to decide for him it was the least he could do for her
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:19 am

Dusty smiled "Good, we don't need to make enemies of everyone on our team" she says
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:55 am

Kodi looked down He felt like a mean vicious dog who did not deserve A mate like dusty. Dusty you probably think Im a attack dog now Kodi said sadly I love you but do you still love me kodi said feeling terriable
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:59 am

"Of course I still love you and I would never think that way about you" Dusty says
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:02 am

Kodi looked at her Really? Aww Dusty I wish i was next to you but I have to be in the front Im sorry for ever thinking that
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:01 am

"Don't worry about it, I am glad you finally got your wish to be up front" Dusty says
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:36 am

Kodi smiled then it wastime to run. I love you Kodi said before they started then it was time to go. He ran quick He wanted to be sure to get thre and back quick.

Austin asked so are you ready for Mating Alue? Im realy ready but Its up to you He said blushing she was the most beautiful wolf/dog He had seen

Balto said Im sorry if youdo not want to them Im not going to force you I just wanted to mate and play again but if you do not then its ok im not mad
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:45 pm

Suddenly Aleu gone from Austins and she layed down near a brush to wait for him.When he arrived Aleu jumped out and landed on Austin.She was laughing."Im ready."She said and layed down.

Jenna looked at Balto."Balto!That isnt you!"She said than she turned away."Tell me if you are back."She said.
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:42 pm

"okay we will tell them tonight when my master goes to bed" Josh says and Saba nods smiling
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:24 pm

Balto said WHAT? Jenna I Im He was about to cry Im sorry I thought I was being nice to you why do you not want to have pups? I am just sorry then he ran away back to the boat and hid from jenna feeling bad and wanting her to come to him and help him through the moment

Austin Blushed red Now Ok Alue this will be the greatest moment. He leaned down and Licked her tail area and felt same warmness in his mouth Then he said Ok Alue Im ready. Then He grabbed her back and he Mounted Her and Then began thrusting himslef in her hard and fast He began feeling warm and sticky all over his lower stomach and felt the warmness around his tail also but He Loved this very much. They mated for over an hour then Austin felt finished and He got off LAue and Lay down next to her wanting to lick her clean

Kodi Ran back fast hoping that daytime would still be there so Dusty and Him could spend the afternoon together
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:00 pm

Dusty ran along behind Kodi she couldn't wait to get back to Nome so she could rest
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:09 pm

Dusty Kodi said How are you feeling as they ran I hope those pups are not hurting you I promis you can take the rest of the time off till you can run again He said smiling. they got to nome and were unhooked and poor dusty collapsed tired Kodi helped her on his back and carried her to a safe place

Balto was still in tears How could jenna be so mean to him Did she not Love him anymore? was she done with him? these were questins racing in his head
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:08 pm

Saba noticed Kodi carrying Dusty and ran over. "What's wrong?" she asks concerned
    "What happened?" Josh asks joining Saba standing beside her
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:14 pm

Kodi said relax guys she is ok just very tired and needs rest Im going to go sleep with her in the boiler room so she can feel warm and not feel ike this

Balto waited silently for jenna He saw her coming near him He still was sobbing about her And Will she forive him?
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:19 am

"We should probably take her to my owner that way we can make sure nothing happened to the puppies inside her" Josh advises
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:22 am

Well I never thought of that Do you think that could happen Oh god no Please Lets do that now I do not want that to happen Kodi began to worry

Balto saw jenna He watched her and wondered if she would come and find him
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:13 am

Saba, Josh, and Kodi took Dusty to Josh's place leaving his owner to look over Dusty
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:56 am

Kodi kept asking whas he doing is she ok Ahh I should have never let her run im such an idiot I will hate myself if she is hurt or the pups hurt

Balto saw Jenna's shadow over him He looked up with the most sad eyes he had. Hey jen Here to make me feel even worse he said sadly with tears rolling down his cheeks
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:41 am

"It wasn't your fault Kodi" Saba says trying to comfort her brother
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:53 am

Jenna sighed."Look Balto.I..I,I didnt mind that, I just sigh, I dont know.I love you."She said and layed next to him begun to lick him.

Aleu smiled. and licked Austin."Itwas wonderfull."She said and smiled.
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:24 am

"My owner says the pups look fine" Josh says walking back into the other room Saba and Kodi were in
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:40 am

Kodi said Oh thank goodness I was so worried what about Dusty she is ok too right? kodi said She had to be

Austin Smiled anything for a beautiful wolf/dog like yourself. He smelled her fr around her stomach it was covered in stickyness and smell like his scent all over her. May I Lick you clean Alue austin said Blushing Its the least I can do to thank you for mating with me

Balto sat there as Jenna licked him. Jenna you have nothing to be sorry for you were mad because I kept pushing this. Im a terriable dog the wolf in me wanted to mate and I do want t second litter but it drove you away in the process I do not deserve a matelike you I deserve no one he said begining to cry again
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:59 pm

"Yes she is fine she is asleep though from the medicine my master had to give her so he could check if she and the unborn pups are alright. She should be awake in a few hours or so' Josh says
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:43 pm

Oh thank goodness you are the best Josh thanks for saving my poor mate I knew running today was a bad Idea I think its better if we just wait till the pups are born to run again
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:34 pm

"That's a good idea and it was no trouble at all Kodi" Josh says

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:34 am