Balto4Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto4Me

Love Balto? Here is your site!

4 posters

New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter.

Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter. - Page 4 Empty Re: New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter.

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:28 am

Balto woke up and looked around Alue hd come on the boat and was asleep and he did not see nobu so He figured saba was with him so he rolled over and fell asleep again.

kodi woke up he was laying on dustys Side. He sat up and Blushed im sorry he said And he got back on the floor a little ways from Dusty
    Kodi
    Kodi

New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter. - Page 4 Empty Re: New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter.

Post by Kodi Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:40 am

Saba finally lead nobu to the boiler room unlocking the door ''after you'' she said
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:19 am

Aleu opened her eyes.It was morning.She standed up an walked down from the boat.She wanted a litle walk.
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:40 am

Saba was suprised to find she had spent the whole night with Nobu
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:04 am

Balto woke up and saw ALue was on a walk He stretched ad went to see what the new day would bring.

kodi woke up next to Dusty again but not as close as before He stood up and shook the dust of his fur and walked outside
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:42 am

Aleu was sitting on the beach and watched the sun.She heard the steps on her dad."Don't try it dad."She said.
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:50 pm

Dingo had also stayed out the whole night secretly watching his sister saba and her new friend Nobu
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:42 pm

Balto was taken back at what Alue said. whats worng Alue I just was trying to say good morning sorry for upsetting you Balto said walking away sadly but towards town

kodi saw Dingo laying in the snow so he ran up to him. SoDingo what are you doing here kodi asked
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:51 pm

"Huh? oh hi Kodi nothing really just relaxing" Dingo replies
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:59 pm

Aleo looked back.She suppried, because Balto was walking toward the city.She run after her dad and jumped in front of him and nuzzled Balto."Hey dad,Im sorry, I thinked you're trying to jump on me."She blushed.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:10 pm

Oh Alue No I was seeing what you were doing I know you were taking a walk and I wanted to greet you. if you want to pla we can but I am seeing what everyone is doing in town

Kodi said I see and you are on the ground in the snow because? I just think it might be cold for you
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:13 pm

"Thats okay dad, Im an adult, I think I have no time for play."Aleu smiled.
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:18 pm

"Naw it's not that cold" Dingo replies sitting up
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:53 pm

Balto said alright I was just offering but Lets go see your brothers and sister.

kodi still thought it was odd but he said alright. So why are you relaxing in the ally way to the boiler room instead of inside I mean its much warmer and comfortable there
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:32 pm

"I got locked outside my home'' dingo replies which was true but he didn't think it was too important at the moment
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:14 pm

Oh I see kodi said Still wondering what was really going on but He said Well Im sorry to here that we should go find dad.

Balto was in town now followed by alue. He looked around to seeif any of his family or frends were up yet
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:23 pm

Nobu remembered he had to sleep on Balto's boat,everyone would ask him were he had been,and he knew that telling he spent the night with Saba was not an intelligent answer.He smiled at her."thanks Saba,I had a great time with you,but right now I must go,see you later!" He turned around and run out of there very fast,accidentally crashing with Dingo and falling."I-I'm sorry...I was..uhmm..." He didn't know what excuse to tell him,he was really nervous.
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:30 am

Saba followed after Nobu and stared suprised as Nobu ran right into Dingo who was sitting outside with Kodi
    "No it's my fault" Dingo says shaking off the snow from his pelt as he stood up after accidently being knocked to the ground he truly had nothing against Nobu he just wasn't sure how he felt about him and his sister becoming mates
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:42 am

Balto saw Kodi Hey Kodi Balto said H ran to his son and gave him a nuzzel. Hesaw the groupof dogs Nobu saba and Dingo and He said good morning to everyone. Balto new that Nobu had slept with saba and it did not bother him at all. Have a good night Nobu balto said smiling at the wolf.

Kodi meanwhile said Good morning dad How are you? He saw Alue good morning alue did you sleep well?
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:37 am

"Morning Dad, good morning Aleu" Saba greets them sitting beside Nobu and Dingo
    "Morning dad, aleu" Dingo says
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:24 am

"Good moring for you two."Aleu smiled than turned to Kodi."Yes Kodi, Im slept well."She sit next to him."Listen Kodi, wat do you think about this?"She whispered him.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:13 am

Kodi sked about whathe whispered you mean saba and Nobu? I like Nobu and if saba likes him then he is alright with me he tol alue quietly.

Balto said has anyone seen jenna? I have missed seeig her for awhile now and Its been couple of weeks
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:42 am

"And what do I say?"Aleu giggled."I haven't seen mom since 1 year."She smiled.
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:17 pm

"I saw mom a little while ago she was walking with rosie and her parents to rosie's school" dingo replies
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:44 pm

"Well, than lest go check her."Aleu smiled.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:57 am