Balto4Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto4Me

Love Balto? Here is your site!

4 posters

New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter.

Kodi
    Kodi

New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter. - Page 3 Empty Re: New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter.

Post by Kodi Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:16 pm

"I know I should but I can't help feeling not so sure about it..." dingo whispered
    Saba smiled "great then let's go" she says
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter. - Page 3 Empty Re: New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter.

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:22 pm

Look Dingo I understand about how yo feel and I thank you Balto said to him but I think Nobu is a nice wolf and would not harm a hair on saba. But you may keep an eye on them if it would help

kodi finnaly returned to nome Late and he was wore out so he went to go find everyone
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:35 pm

Nobu was about to say something,but then he saw Aleu and couldn't avoid growling at her,he had pretty bad experiences with strange wolves and he would not turn his back on her.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:02 pm

Balto looked At Nobu why are you growling? He asked what wrong? Balto looked but did not see anything or what could cause nobu to growl

kodi meanwhile was very tired from the run but saw his dad saba dingo and nobu so he walked over to them
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:53 pm

Aleu rolled her eyes."Oh dad."She said to herself."You changed nothing."She smiled.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:11 pm

Balto looked and saw Alue. Alue? is that Really you? Nobu please do not growl this is my other daughter Alue. Alue please come down and see us.

Kodi meanwhile ran up and saw his sister for the first time. Alue Is that you he asked shocked
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:04 am

"Your...daughter?...but then...she's a wolfdog too,even though she looks like a true wolf..."-Nobu was amazed by Balto's big family, that's what he was looking for,a big family like Balto had, then Saba came to his mind, the only thought of her made Nobu smile,he looked at Aleu and shook his head still smiling."I'm sorry...my name's Nobu."
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:59 am

Aleu smiled."You're welcome, its nothing to sorry."She jumped down from the boat and looked at Kodi."Ko..Kodi its really you"She asked.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:52 pm

Balto smiled and saw his son walk upto Alue. Nobu Im glad you understand Alue looks more wolf because her fur is greyer then mine but she is my daughter, So Nobu are you happy to have friends now?

Kodi smiled at Alue Yes It is Me Alue wow yu have changed Alot I have missed yousince the day I was adopted Kodi said nuzzeling his sister.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:29 pm

"Yeah..."-Said Nobu surprised by the fact Aleu looked like a wolf while her brothers look more like dogs. He turned back Saba and smiled.-"So,Saba...would you give me a little tour around Nome?"
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:42 pm

Balto smiled Alue He said give your old dad a nuzzel. So how are you its been forever since I last saw you go off with the wolves.

Kodi smiled and was talking with Dingo. He Liked Nobu ans was glad saba Liked him aswell
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:32 pm

Dingo nodded keeping an eye on Nobu and his sister would help he believed but he smiled when he saw aleu. "Hi Aleu" he greeted his sister
    "Hi sis" Saba greeted her sister smiling
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:13 pm

Balto smiled at his rther large family He was happy. He wanted jenna to be here but he had no idea where she was at the moment.

Kodi smiled and played with his brother dingo. So Dingo what did you do today while we were gone he asked?
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:43 pm

Aleu giggled."You changed nothing Kodi."She said."Im so happy im back."
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:53 pm

Me to Alue kodi said and smiled at her. so was the walk far? kodi asked his sister

Balto said well im going to go to the ship now. nobu care to join me or would you like to get a tour from saba? Balto knew saba loved nobu and ws happy for her
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:48 pm

"Nothing really we all just talked but now...you're it!" Dingo says tagging his brother
    Saba meanwhile stood beside Nobu and Aleu. "It's good to see you again Aleu" she says to her sister
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:34 am

Balto was Laughing at kodi who was it now. He watched his son Run after Dingo for awhile. Then he said well Again im going to the boat nowGoodnight evreyone

Kodi tackeld Dingo and said got you Then he laughed and ran from his brother
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:40 am

"Wait a sec,you are..Saba?"Aleu looked at her."Oh man sry for it, but you changed a lot."Aleu smiled.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:16 am

Balto had gotten bck to his ship and He fell asleep fast He had a long day and was tired but was happy for seeing Alue and meeting Nobu.

Kodi meanwhile wsa tred also and he walked back to his place to go to sleep as well
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:50 pm

Aleu smiled."Good night for everyone."She said and followed Balto.She stopped in front of him."Khm...is it a problem if I sleep with you in this night."Aleu asked with a smile.
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:44 pm

Firefoxwolffie wrote:Balto was Laughing at kodi who was it now. He watched his son Run after Dingo for awhile. Then he said well Again im going to the boat nowGoodnight evreyone

Kodi tackeld Dingo and said got you Then he laughed and ran from his brother

Saba laughed "I haven't changed that much" she says smiling before saying see you later to her father and aleu as she and nobu went to the boiler room
    Dingo secretly followed them determined to keep an eye on his sister
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:40 pm

Balto meanwhile fell fast asleep quick and was not awhere that Dingo was spying on his sister.

Kodi had fell asleep with his friends long ago and was dreaming happily
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:01 pm

"So...you must be very happy here in Nome, huh?"- Said Nobu slowly, not really knowing what to talk about as he and Saba were walking down the streets.-"I mean, you've got a big family here, and it's a nice place...you've got everything you need."
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:49 pm

Balto was dreaming of his mate Jenna and ondering where she was. He saw her and He ran to her but he could not catch up to her

kodi was laying with kirby and his friend Dusty. He was still tired from the long run but knew soon he would have to get up
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:03 am

''yeah nome is a pretty good place to live everyone here is really friendly too well except for a few rude ones that is and i don't have everything...'' she admitted the last part shyly while thinking to herself 'well at least not yet anyway'

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:22 am