Balto4Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto4Me

Love Balto? Here is your site!

4 posters

Homeward Bound 3- We Wanna Be

Balto
    Balto

Homeward Bound 3- We Wanna Be - Page 2 Empty Re: Homeward Bound 3- We Wanna Be

Post by Balto Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:03 pm

"Thanks guys.You're too sweet to me."She smiled."We should eat something?"She asked.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:18 pm

Yes We should do you know any places shadow askedimnot to familier with the area but I know it pretty good.

red said yes please Im starving Shadow do you think dad will be hungry too?

He maybe If I know your dad and I do he is always hungry
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:30 pm

"i think I know one."She said"Follow me.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:54 pm

Chance perked is ears up, hearing the word "food". He ran over to the fence, leaning on the top. "Um...hey, I heard the magic word...." he laughed slightly. "Well, whatever you find is good for me...." Chance shouted out to them. He walked over to Delilah. "Hey!" he greeted, laying beside her.

Delilah laughed slightly, licking his cheek. "So.....I see you had fun with the pups again." Delilah & Chance went into their conversation, talking about nonsense like usual.

Angel sighed, seeing her parents talking boring stuff. "Like usual...." Angel replied, walking away. She walked over to the fence again, peering out. Suddenly, she smiled & ran over to Delilah, interrupting her parents. "Mom! Mom! Can you tell me a story? Those stories when you were a wild dog?" Angel asked, wide eyed.

"Hmm.....how about we wait for Red. I'm sure he'd like to hear about it." Delilah replied with a smile.

QuiQui looked at Nightfall. "Oh, heh, I'm not sad.....just....well, angry I guess. Riley doesn't teach that boy anything! He's going to be a spoiled brat........and he'll be worser when he's older!" QuiQui exclaimed, glaring in the air. "Jack needs to learn a lesson or two..." she replied.
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:09 pm

NightFall rolled his eyes"Yeah I know Riley likes his father.He'll never learn anything but one day I'll teach him a lesson.Anyway, are you hungry cause if you are I'll find some food for you"Nightfall smilled.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:32 pm

QuiQui smiled at NIghtfall, blushing slightly. "Thanks Nightfall.....that'd be nice." she replied softly, tilting her head to one side.

Chance chuckled at Angel. "Well......you're in for a story! Especially the part where your brave old Daddy saved all the dogs from a Blood Red Van!" Chance exclaimed.

Delilah laughed, and leaped up, pinning Chance on the ground. "Hmm.....from what I remember, it was us saving you from that van." she replied, with a smile.

Angel leaped up, leaning on her mother. "Wow! It sounds exciting! Can we just start it? Pleeeeeease?" Angel pleaded, her eyes wider than ever.

Chance rolled over on his stomach. "Now Angel.....Red's your brother......we have to wait." Chance concluded, glancing up at Delilah with a smile.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:30 pm

Meanwhil shdow red and Kay found omething good to eat Yum he saidlooking twhat they found.

red wanted to eat but he wanted his sister to eat also even though she was annoying he still Loved her
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:44 pm

"That was nice"Kay said."Where do we do next." she asked.

"Of course dear."Nightfall started to search for some food.When he find a meat and went back to QuiQui"Here you're sweatheart just eat."Nightfall layed down next to QuiQui.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:41 am

Well I think we should not go to far shadow said I do not want to tire this pup out he said smiling at red.

Im not tired Red said yawning Im Just sort of tired He laughed at what he said
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:17 am

"Don't be afraid for Red.He is a strong pup."Kay laughed."Lets go back see the others."
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:06 pm

Ok shadow said smiling at Kay They walked back to the others.

Red said ok im tired now anyway Lets see what dad and mom are doing.
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:28 pm

Kay looked at the others.Everybody was resting."Well we shouldn't wake them up."They layed down in a corner.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:31 pm

Shadow said I agree. Do you mind if I lay over here near you shadow asked. He Liked kay she was young but very nice.

red layed down close to his parents and fell asleep for awhile
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:40 pm

"You're always welcome Shadow"Kay said while smileing at him."But I warning you I'll sleeping and I don't know what will I so while Im sleeping."She looked at Shadow.She can't take anymore, she laughted.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:56 pm

haha thats very funny. You really are nice to A dog like me shadow said smiling at her. So tell me about yourself Kay what are you looking for in a mate or just in genral. Unless thats too personal Ill back of shadow said hoping he had not said to much.

Red was dreaming he was grown up and Loving life but things were different he was a stray and A dog catcher was chasing him Help he criedand then YELP! He woke up afraid
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:57 pm

"Well Shadow if you really want know"She blushed"Im looking for a mate."Than she heard Red voice ang walked over there."Hey, Red everything is alright?"She asked.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:04 pm

Shadow heard too. Red come over here he said Are you alright shadow asked the pup. He smiled at Kay well Would you Um Be my mate shadow asked he was not as young as kay but He really liked her she was nice and Beautiful.

Im.. Ok Red said he was in tears because it scared him.

Its alright Red Yor safe with us shadow said trying to calm the pup down
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:30 pm

"Well Shadow.I..I don't know.No, its nothing wrong with you, but I don't know..I don't know what'll I do if I lost you two."She cuddled up to Shadow."Of course I wan't be your mate"she said and nuzzled him.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:37 pm

Great He said You are really a Beautiful dog shadow said Lying his head on her back. I always Liked you but never had the ability to tell you but Im very lad I did he said, I never had a mate when I was younger but you are the best one A dog could find in my opinion He said Licking her neck and nuzzeling kay

Thanks shadow ed said Thanks Kay also Im glad you were there for me Mom and dad sleep through everything But You are always there for me
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:17 am

"Thanks Shadow."Kay smiled at the dog and nuzzled him."And don't be afraid Red we're always be for you.But we should now sleep.Have a nice dreams"She put down her head.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:19 pm

Shadow got closer to kay and he rested his head Onher back and Fell asleep with the pup at his feet. Shadow Was Happier then he had been in a long time

Red Fell asleep and had much better drems then the last one he was Glad that these two dogs were so nice
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:37 pm

Kay was fekking so happy with Shadow.She had nice dreams with Shadow.She felt warm.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:31 pm

Shadow was very comfortable With Kay she was his mate and He was happy. Red was rsting at his feet he smiled and Dozed of like Kay and had great dreams.

Red woke up feeling better and Rereshed the next day He looked up to see the two dos still restig so he did not want to wake them he walked over to his mom and dad to see if they were awake
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:15 am

Kay woked up and looked around.Shadow was sleeping.She doesn't want to woke him uo so she slowly got uor from his hug and went tol look out some food.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:27 pm

Shadow rested until a few minutes Later He woke up and strethed He did not see Kay buthe figured she was getting food so he Strecthed and walked around waiting for her to come back

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:26 pm