Balto4Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto4Me

Love Balto? Here is your site!

4 posters

Balto 4

Balto
    Balto

Balto 4 - Page 11 Empty Re: Balto 4

Post by Balto Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:17 pm

Aleu blushed."No, Im pleasured to meet with you."She said and giggled.She looked all over him."He is perfect."She said."He so great!And his smell"She sniffed."I love him."
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:27 pm

Josh and Saba both smiled. This was wonderful for Aleu and for everyone happiness seeming to fill the room
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:09 pm

Austin walked Over to Alue to get a Better Look at her. She was even more beautiful then He Thought. Wow He said You have the most beautiful eyes Ever And You Smell Is Very atractive To a Male such as me He said Now feeling his stomach tighten He Was sure she was the one for him

Balto said Lets Let the two get some alone time I think They want it so they can talk

Kodi was proud for his sister and His future Brother in law. He walked back over to Dusty and Cuddeld up to her and said Hey gorges How are you He nuzzeld her and licked her forhead.
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:57 pm

Josh and Saba agreed on giving Aleu and Austin some alone time and left the room to give them some privacy
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:04 pm

Kodi and dusty walked out and That just Left the two canines Alone and comfortable together.

Austin smield at Alue he Smelld her scent which was making him very attracted to her. I Like your Fur He said to her It looks just like a purebred Wolf. Hr leaed in and Nuzzeld Her. Then he sat up and Blushed and said Sorry I I Just really Like you

Balto said well while they are alone would you all enjoy a meal or something fun like a day on the beach?
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:17 pm

"Sure we could all hang out at the Beach while Aleu and Austin get more acquainted" Saba says
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:24 pm

Great Lets go and With that He led the group to the beach hoping it would be a nice day

Austin waited till Alue said something still staring into her eyes Amazed at the creature in front of him

Kodi said Yes Im game then He ran with dusty to the beach hoping to have some time with her to relax
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:50 pm

"Me too" Josh says racing with Saba to the beach
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:42 pm

Kodi ran with his mate Dusty To the beach and He splshed Into the water Then he an back on the beach and Played with Dusty and had fun

Balto lay with Jenna on the beach in the sun where it was warm and They rested in eachother taking turns grooming eachother
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:51 pm

Saba and Josh ran through the water splashing one another and laughing having a great time
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:57 pm

Kodi than Lay down and gromed usty's wet fur, it tasted slty but kodi did not mind He Would do it any way even if she had poison on her

Balto rested on jenna's back now tired from the play and grooming He fell asleep And dreamed of what would take place in his life next
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:27 am

Josh and Saba soon sat on the sand to relax a little "It's a beautiful day isn't it?" Saba says as she watched the sun setting in the horizon "Yeah it is" Josh says though he was looking at her Saba turns to look at him and blushes "You're so sweet love" she says licking Josh's nose and nuzzles him. Josh smiles nuzzling her back
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:41 am

Balto suddenlydreamed of steele and Jenna Together And He was alone and Had no one He grew old fast and no one was with him. not even boris. He woke up but Saw everything was normal and sighed Just a dream

Kodi lay in the sun on his back. How is my Dusty today he asked in a cute pup voice.
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:46 am

"You okay dad?" Saba asks noticing his reaction
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:50 am

Yes Im fine just a bad dream he said resting his head again hoping it was only for that dream and not them all

kodi was dreaming of Him and Dusty runing along the beach and she was about to have her pups
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:51 am

"Oh.." Saba says not completely convinced but not wanting to argue the matter
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:40 am

Aleu layed next to Austin."Im not mad at you, why would I?"She asked and smiled.She nuzzled him."Im love you."She said.
    Dusty smiled ant KOdi."Its a great day."She said.
    "YOu have to rest Balto."Jenna said worried."Are you okay?"She asked.
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:13 am

"How do you think Aleu and Austin are doing?" Saba asks Josh as she lie down beside him
    "Don't worry I am sure they are doing just fine" Josh says
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:34 am

Austin blushed and felt warm Oh Alue I Never met a girl Like you. you are everything Im looking for and more He leaned close and gave her a kiss on her muzzel And He Blushed. So Alue would you Um be my Mate to love or always he asked feeling embarressed

Balto said Alright Im going to rest just do notleave myside incase I need you Balto said closing his eyes and falling back asleep. It was a good dream no steele or anything then it turned pitch black and a tornado came and sucked him up Then the torando turned into steele and He said Ill get you for taking jenna for me AHAHAHA then He woke up with a YELP! Ugh Not again he said to himself quitely

kodi Heard His dad. Dad whats a matter thats twice in one day is there anything thats hurting you or a bad dream?
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:35 pm

Saba looked over at Balto concerned along with Josh
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:19 am

Balto said well Ok See Ever since the whole steele thing years ago I always worry h will come and get your mom from me and she will be happy and Leave me. I just can not bear to think it anymore

Kodi said Dad how could you think that?? mom Loves you very much and she hates steele why do you think mom would leave you?

Meanwhile Austin looked in to her eyes Alue was so beautiful and He wanted Her Badly She was the girl of his dreams. I could always mate with you to persuade you. Then He said in his head what were you thinking you just blurted out the worst thing possiable. Austind looked sad Oh ALue i did not mean it int a bad way please forgive me
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:06 am

"Yeah dad mom loves you and she would never leave you I know it" Saba says
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:13 am

Jenna looked at Balto and smiled."I will never leave you.Dont be afraid.I'll be always here to you."She said and nuzzled him.

Aleu blushed than she giggled."It okay Austin."She said and smiled.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:36 pm

Austin said Oh ALue Im so glad I really want to mate with you to establish that we are mates and I want to be with you everysecond of the day. So how do you feel?? want to be mates with me Austin hoped so much his lower stomach was tight

Balto said Oh jenna Im sorry to ever thiink that its just the dreams felt so real and I thought you would not Love me anymore and would only Love steele Balto said Now Nuzzleing Jenna deeply

Kodi said its ok dad mom loves you she would not let that happen because you are her mate not someone horriable like steele
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:11 pm

"Yeah that's right and if anything Kodi and I are living proof of your love" Saba says

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:43 pm