Balto4Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto4Me

Love Balto? Here is your site!

4 posters

New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter.

Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter. - Page 7 Empty Re: New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter.

Post by Nobu-Balto Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:38 pm

Nobu got scared when Aleu came back with so much food, in the wilderness, you could get in deep troubles if you took someone else's food, and Nobu knew it, he sniffed the air looking for other wolves nearby, then he got close to the meat and looked at Aleu, worried."Uhmm...are you sure we should take this? I mean, what if the pack who owns this food finds us? Maybe we should just...hunt something..."
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter. - Page 7 Empty Re: New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter.

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:56 pm

Balto heard Nobu. Nobu you are Ok this is our food We do not have any packs You are part of our group now, you do not have to feel afraid to eat you may eat what you Like Balto said Its Ok really

Kodi stopped and Said yes Nobu you are fine to eat ehat you want we do not mind You must be very hungry Please eat
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:19 pm

"Don't worry Nobu it's alright to eat it" Saba says lying down beside him
    Dingo lied down beside Kodi taking a bit of his share of the meat "nice going aleu" he says
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:18 pm

Yes Thanks a bunch kodi said now eating like he had not eaten in days.

Balto was with jenna and was grooming her as she sat with him. He ate alot and Was now full and Relaxing with his mate. Have a good meal dear? balto asked Jenna
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:36 pm

Dingo ate his fill and smiled feeling full
    Saba ate some of her share
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:13 pm

Balto was now resting on jenna's back and feeling Full He was one happy wolf/dog

Kodi sighed He was full also and Now He was ready to tell Dusty how he really felt
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:27 am

Saba was soon full too and turned to face Nobu "So what do you think? pretty good meat huh" she says
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:46 am

Balto was Happy. Alue Thanks for getting this great tasting Meat. you sure know how to get the good tasting stuff

Kodi was full but still thinking about Dusty So Dingo do you think Dusty will Like me?

OOC:Who will play Dusty?
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:56 am

"I'm sure of it" Dingo says
    OOC: I can play her if you'd like
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:09 am

OOC:thanks Kodi thats great!!!
    BIC: Kodi said well its worth a try Im going to Find her and tell her How I really Feel. She is the one I want as my mate

Balto Heard His son and was proud but said nothing so he did not embaress him Infront of everyone
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:44 am

"Okay see you later Kodi, have fun" Dingo calls after his brother
    "Good luck" Saba calls after Kodi as well
    OOC: No problem Fire :3
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:30 am

Nobu had eaten some food with caution, he still found it hard to believe they could get so much free food without any troubles.After Kodi left he stood up quietly and walked slowly to the back of a small house where he lay down to do some thinking, he had such a good time he had completely forgotten he was supposed to continue looking for a wolf pack he could be in, but he wanted to be with Saba though. He had never felt so confused before, he sighed and closed his eyes and smiled when he imagined himself living with Saba. She was nice and beautiful, but he wasn't sure she would like to be with a stray wolf.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:09 am

Balto meanwhile Layed down with jenna and Fell asleep He was done for the day and It was a Long one so He wanted to rest up for tomorrow.

Kodi meanwhile Went to find the Husky of his dreams. He walked into his house and Saw Dusty Alone And He said to himself Perfect! Hewalked up slowly and said,Um Dusty Are you awake? I want to talk to you about something. Its Me kodi I want to tell you something Improtant
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:36 pm

Jenna giggled."Good night Balto."She said and nuzzled him.

Aleu saw Nobu while he walked to the back of the house.She standed up and stepped next to him."Hi."She said."Am I disturbing you?"She asked and layed down next to him."Are you okay?"She whispered him.
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:25 pm

Dusty looked up at Kodi. "Oh hi Kodi, what's up?" she asks
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:26 pm

Nobu looked at Aleu and faked a smile."Yeah,I'm...ok,I'm just a little bit confused right now..." He sighed, staring at his paws.
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:27 pm

dingo stared over at Aleu and nobu talking for a moment before looking away
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:42 pm

"I dont belive you."Aleu said."C'mon, something is wrong, I know."She whispred Nobu.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:45 pm

Kodi said Well Dusty Um I wanted to tell you I Really Like you alot I actually Love you ANd I want you to be my Mate I always have but Been scared to tell you. He saw dusty mad a face Oh Im sorry please do not hate me now Kodi said looking down and feeling embarresed

Balto layed with his loving mate and went to sleep Dreaming Of Having a second Litter with jenna He had never thought of that but It might be nice
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:57 pm

Dusty said nothing for a couple moments. Finally she forced herself to speak up. "So you like me?"
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:10 pm

"Well...I've always wanted to join a wolf pack,but somehow I ended up here in Nome,then I met Saba and well...I'm not sure what to do anymore..." Nobu blushed as he talked about Saba to Aleu, she was her sister after all, but he felt good talking to somebody about his problem.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:42 pm

Balto woke up and looked at the group everyone was asleep around him so he waited to see what was happening

Kodi looked at Her I not only Like you I Love you he said. You are so beautiful and The way you run is So great. I Always have had feelings as I said But again if you do not want to ever talk to me again its ok I just wanted you to know
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:52 am

"Now hold it Kodi I never said I didn't want to talk to you again or anything like that and well..." she stops looking at the ground "I kinda like you too..." she admits shyly blushing
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:45 am

Aleu smiled."Its okay Nobu, if you really like Saba, why dont you tell her?"She asked.
    Jenna woke up and saw Balto."Good morning dear."She nuzzled him.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:16 am

Kodi looked Up You Do? I want to be with you always and That night I accidently woke up on your side I really like it It was nice to be with you again I want you to be my mate

Balto smiled at jenna Goodmorning dear How ate you? have a good sleep?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:44 pm