Balto4Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto4Me

Love Balto? Here is your site!

3 posters

Wolf RP 2

Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Wolf RP 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolf RP 2

Post by Midnight_12 Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:31 pm

Sukari sat up looking at Lily & Nat. "Hmm......well........although you two are still sort of young-"

"I'm not young!" Lily interrupted. Lily looked at her mother's warning face. "Oh, sorry, mother. Go ahead." she said with a smile.

Sukari laughed slightly. "Anyways, I think you two are old enough to learn the lesson about Takuo & Lenia." Sukari replied, shaking her head slightly. "Come on you two. We'll discuss this in my favorite spot I used to go to as a kid." Sukari replied, nudging Lily & Nat in front of her.

Lily leaped up immediately, excited to learn about those two mysterious animals. She heard their names before, but always heard bad things about them. Lily always wanted to know about them.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:35 pm

"Nice..."- Hideaki stared at Midnight, then he sighed.-"They're very lucky, don't you think so? I mean Fire and Sukari...they already have a nice family together..."

Max growled at the rabbit and started running and howling but he was unable to catch it and the rabbit escaped.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:40 pm

Fire smiled thats ok Son You still need practice but You did well you will learn quick just like your old man fire said smiling.

Nat was interested to. I do not like those names mom who are they Ihave hard you say them but they are not nice like you and dad He said smiling at his mother.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:43 pm

Midnight nodded & smiled at him, her round blue eyes looking at his. "Yes.........yes they are." she replied. Silence filled the air for a while.....Midnight smiled still looking around the area.

Sukari nuzzled Nat & lead them to a little pond where frogs & lily pads swarmed everywhere, making the scenery a paradise. Sukari lay on a large smooth rock & invited her cubs to sit in front of her. "Ok, so.......where shall I start?" she asked herself smiling. "Well, it all started a long time ago......." Sukari began telling her story.

Lily smiled & listened with eager ears. Opening & closing her mouth occasionally.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:46 pm

Nat was amazed at the story He was so interested he did not notice his surroundings. so mom How do you know Lenia and Takuo he asked?
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:14 pm

Sukari smiled softly & lay her head on her paws, still facing them. "Well, Lenia was my sister.......and...Takuo used to be a wolf in charge of the pack. It's called a beta." she explained, frowning a bit at the memory of them.

Lily smiled to herself. "Hmm.....I want to be in charge of the pack too!" she exclaimed.

Sukari laughed. "Sure Lily.....we'll see. So anyways, I want you both to know, that this world isn't all friendly. There can be danger too.....so always be ready for it. Ok?" Sukari nuzzled both her cubs, hoping they would have a better future.

She was wrong.

"Lenia, dear! Come here!" Takuo shouted. Takuo & Lenia over the years became mates & gathered their own viscious pack.

"Yes my love?" Lenia asked, still the same evil wolf.

Takuo looked at her in the eyes. "We have a pack, good enough to fight. I sent spies out last night & they told me that your sister Sukari & that rat, Fire had cubs!" he shouted with a disgusted face. "But that makes it even better." he replied, pacing back & forth. He stopped looking at her eyes again. "Lenia, it's time."

Lily smiled. "Mother, will you always be here to keep us out of danger?"
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:23 pm

"So...have...have you ever thought about, you know...having a special wolf, by your side?..." Said Hideaki slowly, breaking the silence.

Shigeru, an evil and blood thirsty wolf, saw Sukari with her pups, he smiled and got close to them, but still staying far enough to be unnoticed.-"What do we have here?...Isn't that a beautiful wolf with her cute little puppies...It would be such a shame if something happened to them..."
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:27 pm

Nat said yes Please don't Leave us. I will die if that happens he exclaimed. I Love you mom he said running into her warm fur So my aunt is Evil he frowned?

Fire meanwhile Brought back the deer and Max and called to his family. Im back now We have food Everyone. Fire Now Let his children and mate eat before himself. This is so good I Love my Life now fire said. Nothing can ruin this We are all safe
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:32 pm

Midnight looked at him with her mouth opened. Words didn't come out, she just stared at him. Realizing she looked dumb, Midnight closed her mouth quickly. "Um.....well, I....I haven't really thought about it.....I mean....It'd be nice and everything......but.....well...." she paused sensing danger. Midnight had that special talent. Knowing when danger was around. She took a few steps in front of Hideaki, searching the area.

Takuo & Lenia watched from a long distance as Shigeru came in on the cubs. Takuo watched with eager eyes, seeing how Shigeru would handle it. Takuo merely asked his friend if he could take care of Sukari & Fire cubs. He had no intention how he would do it though.

Sukari gasped slightly at hearing her cubs words. "Whoa.....hold on there you two." she replied with a smile. "Look, one day you're both going to grow up as fine adults. You won't need a mother to take care of you then. Nat, you'll be a brave strong wolf that could conquer any danger that heads at you. And Lily, you'll be a beautiful wolf that can also attack any animal that tries to harm you." Sukari answered, trying to dodge Nat's other question about his aunt. Sukari turned her attention to Fire. "Welcome back, my love." she replied, nuzzling him. "Well, so how'd it go?"
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:41 pm

Shigeru looked amazed at Fire and Max.-"Wow...this must be my lucky day! Another wolf and now...another pup too? Man, I was so bored...but now I've got some toys to have fun with..."
    He slowly walked over to them, smiling innocently.-"Wow, at least....I'm...I'm so sorry, I'm so hungry and tired since my evil pack kicked me out and left me all by myself, but you don't look evil, do...do you know where I can find some food, or maybe a nearby pack that can help a needed wolf like me? Well, where are my manners? I'm sorry...my name's Shigeru..a humble and hungry lone wolf..."

Hideaki stood up quickly.-"What is it?"
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:44 pm

Midnight shook her head slowly. "No.....it's probably nothing.....it....it just smells like other wolves." she replied, not sure whether to check it out or not. Suddenly, back flashes of Takuo & Lenia came into her mind. She pictured Takuo closing his jaw on Fire & Lenia doing the same for Sukari. "I'll be back, Hideaki......I have to check something. Wanna come?" she asked, already running.

OCC: Sorry guys, gotta go. See ya!
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:45 pm

Fire Smiled It was good Max almost caught a rabbit. Then fire stopped Sukari grab the cubs and get into the cave, There is danger. Fire grabed his son carried him in and then ran out Growling fierce. Look I know who you are and you better Leave now. If you harm my children or mate in any way I will Kill you and even now im not hesitaiting. Fire hoooowled to midnight hoping she would here him and Back him up. Takuo and Lenia were ruining his Life and He was not going to Lose any of his family
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:47 pm

Fire saw the new comer with sukari in she was safe who are you he growled. You smell like You have been with my evil sister in law And her friend or whatever. I don't trust you. Any one who consults with the like of her has no buisiness Being near my family Fire growled

Mom whats happening dad sounds angry Its scary nat said Running to his mom and getting as close as he could
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:56 pm

Shigeru sighed and smiled with an evil grin.-"Ok...let's make a deal, I was planning to kill all of you but...since you're my new friend, I'll eat your little cute, juicy pups, and and instead of killing that beautiful wolfress, I'll take her as my mate, and then you can go home, without any problem...What do you think?"
    Shigeru laughed and walked closer to the cave, with his eyes shining, and his teeth ready to kill the pups.

"Sure!"-Hideaki run beside Midnight, then he heard Fire howling and looked scared at Midnight.-"What do you think it's going on?"
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:10 am

Fire stood in his path If you touch one of my childern or my mate I swear you are going to wish you were never born Inevident Your Done Fire Leaped on Shigeru and pinned him down you are scum and to tell you the truth your friends re evil monsters who will dispose of you when you fail. Fire then went for his throat and Bit as hard as he could hoping to Kill the monster who would dare touch his family. Midnight please come soon fire said to himself.

Nat was scared whats going on mom why is dad killing that wolf? He would not really eat us right nat said tears rolling down his fur
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:47 am

Lenia looked up at her mother's face, seeing fear & anger. "Mother?" Lily whispered.

Sukari didn't speak, her eyes wide with fear for her cubs. Takuo & Leina were returning to get them.

Suddenly, Takuo & Lenia appeared, knocking Fire off Shigeru. Takuo was about to take another swing at him, when Midnight appeared.

Midnight stood in front of Sukari & the cubs, snarling at the three. "Takuo, Lenia...." she said disgusted.

Takuo calmed down, pacing in front of them all slowly. "Well, well, well......we meet again. I'd like you to all meet Shigeru.....although I see you've already had the pleasure." he replied in his evil voice. "Ah, Sukari dear. Remember me?" he asked, walking a step towards her. Seeing all the wolves anxiety, he decided not to keep going. "It's a shame you choose Flames over me." he replied, looking sad. "Well, I'm sorry Sukari.....you're too late. Meet my new mate, Lenia." he replied, standing by her side.

"It's nice to see you two again. It's been a while." Lenia replied, her head high.

Midnight felt rage go down her whole body. Lenia didn't deserve to live, but Midnight didn't have the guts to kill even a wolf like her. She was their sister, an evil one at that though.

Sukari took a nother step forward, glancing at her cubs first. "Ok, whatever. You have Lenia. What do you want with us?" she asked, glaring at Takuo.

Lenia snickered, walking over to Midnight & Sukari. She looked both of them in the eyes. "Oh, Suki......you should know your beloved sister already. I never give up.....no matter what." she replied, her claws digging in the ground. "Have you heard the news?" she asked, walking by Shigeru. "Takuo & I are new Alphas. We made our own pack, one that could never ban us......unlike others." Lenia talked, looking at the others out of the side of her eyes.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:00 pm

What do you want then? Fire growled We do not care what you have done we want you out of our Lives I have a family Now and you have your pack or whatever it is. What did we ever do to you? Nothing so Leave my cubs my Family and My home Be fire said angrily. why can you not except the fact that Sukari is my mate and we are family you to could have had a spot i the pack but all you eel the need to do is kill innocent wolves for no reason other then to be cruel. Yu two Discust me fire said then he went and stood close to midnight and keep His children and Mate behind him.

Nat was shocked he did not know what to say other then he began to cry abit ang get closer to his mother. He loved his father and He did notwant anything to happen to him But he was scared and young He coud not Do anything yet.
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:52 pm

Sukari nuzzled Nat softly, "Shh.....it's ok, Nat. Don't worry, nothing's going to happen to you." Sukari whispered, glaring at Takuo & Lenia.

Takuo snickered at Fire's words. "Come on! Don't you remember? Hmm.....I better lay out the details. One, you stole my future mate. Although I have a-" Takuo glanced at Lenia. "A nice mate now, Sukari & I could have been happy together also." Takuo pointed at Nat with his nose. "Those could have been mine!" he shouted. "Plus, you all kicked us out of the pack. We only kill when needed.....and this is a certain need." he replied, drool coming out from the side of his mouth.

Lily looked up at her mom, feeling scared too. "Mother!" she cried.

"Shh....it's ok. Don't worry....I promise, nothing will happen." Sukari repeated.

Lenia walked in front of Sukari, still a few feet away. "Suki, Suki, Suki......Mother would be ashamed." she replied, "You already know........" Lenia crouched down so her eyes were making contact with the cubs. "You should never tell a lie...." Lenia replied, showing her teeth.

Lily crouched down, trying to squeeze herself into her mother.

Sukari put her leg in front of the cubs, blocking Lenia's view. "Get out of here, or else." she warned, snarling.

Midnight joined her, showing her front fangs.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:44 pm

Well If you have all of those things Fire snarled why can you not leave us alone. Im sorry you are so Angry About whats happend i for one am very happy and I woud appriciate if you do not call my children things These are my cubs And sukari is my mate and Midnight is my sister in law and You do not need to Kill anyone, Why not go find something better to do instead of ruining Other wolves lives fire Snarled standing close to midnight and sukari.

Nat was very scared now Why is Aunt Lenia so evil he whisperd to his mother why are they calling us those and Its Dad and Aunt midnihgt are the only ones protecting us The rest are evil night said Begining to cry
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:27 am

Sukari looked at Nat for a while, feeling sorry for him. "They're.......they're just bad animals....it's ok..." Sukari turned to Lenia, leaving her kids for a second. She walked in front of Fire, her face only inches away from Lenia's. "I'm warning you & if you don't leave, you're going to be sorry. This is not the future I want for my kids. So if you don't get out of our lives, you'll be sorry. So watch out." Sukari said sharply.

Lenia moved closer, her nose barely touching Sukari's. "No......I think you're the one who better watch out." she whispered, glaring into Sukari's eyes. Lenia walked away to Takuo. "Come on, let's get out of here. We've wasted our time already." lenia replied, padding away.

Takuo gave Fire a cold stare. "You haven't seen the last of us." Takuo replied, spitting. He then took off with Lenia & Shigeru.

"Are you alright?" Midnight asked, nuzzling Sukari & Fire. Midnight stopped & looked down, feeling a little paw tap her.

Lily's eyes were watery, little tears rolling down her cheeks. She took one step forward, her left paw still in the air. "W.....what's happening?" she whispered.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:25 am

Fire Picked her up and carried her into the cave Fire then laydown and Hugged her and Let her feel more at ease. Well see that was Your Aunt Lenia and I suppose if she was your aunt that Evil wolf was Takuo Your Uncle but Do not consider them family They are not nice and will try to Hurt you but We won't ket that happen fire said Signaling Sukari over to sit with him and His three childern Who were very nervous. Its ok now they are gone.

Nat ran to his dad and Jumped into his fur sobbing dad I was so worried about you. I have never seen you like that I thought you would get hurt Nat sobbed Hugging his sister and Brother.
    Nobu-Balto
    Nobu-Balto

Post by Nobu-Balto Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:17 am

Shigeru stood up and ran with Takuo and Lenia, laughing.-"You know Takuo...I was thinking...That wolfress, Sukari...I need a mate, you know? Maybe I should take her... and about those little pups, well...I'm hungry, I could have a little snack with those three..."
    He looked back at Fire.-"But that old wolf...I don't need him...and I don't like how he looks at me...you can kill him if you want...I don't care...I just want the others..."

Hideaki sighed and walked over to Midnight.-"So Takuo and Lenia are mates now?...That's a bad combination...You should be really careful with your pups now that they know about them...Midnight and I should be around to help in case they appear again, they won't be easy though...Those too are dangerous and now they have a pack of their own, and that Shigeru looked pretty insane and sadist..."
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:36 am

Fire was still Soothing his children and Hugging Sukari very tight Im sorry I coul not do anything They could be strong And I may be tough but if they have three against me It could be hard. thanks so much Midnight and Hadeaki you really helped out i am very gratful Fire said Trying to relax and Calm everyone down.

Nat was Terrified He squeezed in between his Mom and Dad. Thanks For being there dad I do not want to be food nat began Sobbing again I love all of my family except them He said looking in the direction of The three evil wolves
    Midnight_12
    Midnight_12

Post by Midnight_12 Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:40 am

Sukari lay her head on Nat's for a long time. "You're not going to be food.....I promise." she whispered, her eyes a little watery too.

Midnight nodded. "Yeah, we'll be here." she said softly.

Lily squeezed in with them, wanting to be safe. "Why father?" she asked, looking up at Fire. "Why does this have to happen to us?"

Takuo slowed down, faw away from the others now. "Shigeru, you're a great fighter, but as you know, I am too. Now I'm not exaggerating, Sukari's snickering, dispicable mate won't give up. He's a strong fighter......but a lousy wolf." Takuo replied spitting.

Lenia walked in the middle of the two. "Welllll.....if you can't get Sukari......there's always Midnight." she replied, smiling evilly. "So Shigeru, whoever you choose, you must tell me at once. Because....." Lenia walked over to a fallen branch. She picked it up in her mouth. "I'm going to kill the other one." she replied, breaking the branch in half.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:57 pm

Fire was wore out from the fight Well Im not sure why Lily fir said sadly. They have been a problem since we were kids they chased me and your mother around for along time. I promis nothing will happn to you three or you sukari with midnight and Hadeaki to be here we are always a strong pack. I love you three pups verymuch so do not worry about anything you are going to grow up and be as big or bigger then us and you do not have to worry anymore soon fire said smiling.

Nat smiled A little but he was still shaking he was afarid to move because if he moved Takuo or Lenia might be there. Mom,dad can you stay with us for awhile he asked still tears in his eyes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:02 am