Balto4Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Balto4Me

Love Balto? Here is your site!

4 posters

New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter.

Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter. - Page 14 Empty Re: New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter.

Post by Firefoxwolffie Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:15 pm

OK Here is Alue's mate

Name:todd
    history:He is a wolf Who Lived in the outskirts of nome and would come frequently. One day he sae ALue And was in love with her instantly I must know her He said to himself
    Crush:Alue
    mate?(hopefully Alue)

Shela smiled then She rested on Dingo's Bushy Fur and began to drift off she was in love and feeling Happy

Kodi smiled how are you today Dusty my love? Good right?
    Kodi
    Kodi

New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter. - Page 14 Empty Re: New love, old enemies, and a hero's daughter.

Post by Kodi Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:11 am

"Yes I'm fine Kodi" Dusty says nuzzling him
    Dingo smiled soon drifting off to sleep himself
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:32 am

Aleu woke up in the early morning.She yawned and streched.She jumped down from the boat and started walk on the beach.
    Jenna felt Aleu moved, so she opened her eyes, but she sisnt see Aleu.She run to BAlto."Balto, Balto wake up!Aleu's gone."She said.
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:53 am

Dingo woke up kissing Shela on the cheek. "Come on Shela I want you to meet my family"
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:46 am

Shela strecthed and yawned big Ummmm she said Ok Dingo that sounds Nice. I can not wait to meet them

Meanwhile a Wolf was looking for something to eat when he spoted Alue. His name was todd and He said WOW look at that gorges she wolf I must meet her. He walked over to her and said Hello Im todd And I never have seen wolf as pretty as you

Kodi said good Im glad so Dusty its morning now want to play or rest?

Balto said jenna its ok Im sure she will be back in no time
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:20 pm

"Let's go for a walk" Dusty says
    "You'll love them" Dingo says
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:26 pm

"I hope it."Jenna said weird.

Aleu blushed."My name is Aleu, and thank you."She said adn smiled to the new wolf.
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:33 am

Dingo led Shela to meet his family he noticed Aleu talking to some strange wolf. "That's my sister Aleu over there" he said to Shela "Although I don't know who her friend is" he adds
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:38 am

shela smiled wow she looks beautiful and really cool. Im sure we will meet later. so can I ask you something? are you um A wolf? Its ok if you are that would not change anything but Im a little husky and you are way bigger then me she said smiling at Dingo

Todd Blushed she was definently an attractive wolf. So Alue How are you? I mean whats a beautiful She wolf doing in nome Alone He added Blushing and trying to make her like him

Balto smiled Jenna its ok Alue is a big girl now we can not be looking out for her all the time
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:30 pm

Jenna nuzzled BAlto."I know."She smiled.
    Aleu blushed."Im fine thanks."Aleu looked at Todd."Did we meet anywere?"She asked.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:35 pm

Tood smiled no we never have but Man I wish I had met before because wow you are the most beauiful she wolf ever,Sorry to keep saying it

Balto nuzeld jenna and rested on her side He ws a little tired
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:20 am

"Well... my dad is half wolf. My grandma was a wolf and my grandfather a husky so I guess that makes me have a quater of wolf in me" Dingo says
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:32 am

Oh Thats So cool Im just pure husky but who knows big boy maybe Our pups will be wolf/dog hybrids and That would be cool. I can not wait to meet your family They sound so cool

Todd smiled at alue so um Alue Do you have a mate? Im Looking for a mateof my own and well It be nice If you would be my mate

Balto was resting when he heard Foot steps come onto the boat. He opend his eyes and saw Dingo in front of him but with a tan Husky who was what Balto thought to be Dingo's new girl
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:19 pm

Jenna looked at the husky."Whos is she?"She asked.
    Aleu giggled."You are so cute to me Todd."She said.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:50 pm

todd smiled I hope so. So can I take that as A yes or am I not the wolf you want to be with todd said hoping she would like him

Shela was a little shy but she spoke up. Im..Im Shela and I well Want to be with your son Dingo and be his mate for life she said then she stood by dingo cause she was a litte cared at what Balto and his mate would say

Balto smiled Hello shela Its nice to meet you. Please sit down and do notfeel scared Im glad you met Dingo and by the look of it im sure Dingo is proud to be with you
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:35 pm

Dingo smiled. Introductions were going well. "Yeah she's great dad, I am glad I found her" Dingo says
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:01 pm

Balto smiled Well If you love her son thats good enough for me Welcome to the family sadie balto nuzzeld her showing her aproval

Sadie Blushed Thanks everyone I promis to be the best family member I can and if you need anything never hesitate to ask me
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:45 am

"I will introduce you to Saba, Nobu, Kodi and Dusty when they get back" Dingo says smiling
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:27 am

Shela smiled Ok then she lay down Feeling better that everyone Liked her anthat she was able to be Dingo's loving mate

Balto smiled so Sadie How longhave you known Dingo and where do you live?

kodi and dusty came in then they saw Dingo and a new tan female. Hey family then e saw the new dog being shy. Hi im kodi whats your name?
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:15 pm

"Hello I'm Dusty" Dusty adds
    "Kodi, Dusty this is Shela, she just moved her to Nome with her humans and she is now my mate" Dingo says
    "Congrats" Dusty says smiling
    Balto
    Balto

Post by Balto Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:30 pm

"Nice to meet you Shela."Jenna said and smiled.
    Aleu cirled over her tail Todds neck."Maybe."She said."Lets go, I show you to my dad."Aleu smiled.
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:19 pm

Austin Blushed Alue's scent was still very strong and He oved it when she put her tail on him it was hard to resist to be with her which could never happen Ok Im ready to meet the family of a beautiful wolf like you

Kodi smiled its nice to meet you Im Happy for you both

Balto smiled well All we need is Alue to have the whole family here with us

Shela smiled Its really nice to know tat I have all thse kind dogs in my family I Love you all thanks for accepting me
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:39 pm

"it's no trouble at all shela you are one of the pack now" dusty says
    Firefoxwolffie
    Firefoxwolffie
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Firefoxwolffie Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:39 pm

Shela smiled Im glad So you are Kodi's mate? well i guess we are sister in-laws now so how long have you lived in nome and how did you and kodi meet?

Kodi smiled over hearing well you see me and Dusty grew up together and one day i walked up to her andexpressed my feelings to her and she accepted

Balto smiled Yes Kodi and Dusty are expecting pups very soon also
    Kodi
    Kodi

Post by Kodi Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:06 am

"Yes and we are very excited about it" Dusty adds smiling

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:16 pm